Tfw they still give you nightmares to this day

>tfw they still give you nightmares to this day

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-1000
youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty scary until you notice how stupid that gun looks

That thing on the end is some sort of magazine.
It's holding the grip, you just can't see it well.

They kind of suck at killing intended targets. Was there a rule as to why Skynet only sent one at a time?

well initially the conceit was that it only had time to send one (two if we want to include T2) before the human resistance got there and destroyed Skynet. It was meant as a desperate last ditch effort by Skynet to win. Even it knew that fucking around with time was risky. But then the endless sequels of course ruined this.

I think it was just a timing thing. The resistance basically wins the war almost immediately after Skynet sends the first T-800. I don't know why it didn't send more first, maybe it was a last ditch option for fear of ruining the timeline in a way that leads to Skynet never being built. The newer movies kinda fucked any notion of the Terminator universe ever having a coherent internal logic.

terminator from the first movie was fucking spooky

Its a bullpup you fucking fagget
in the 40 watt range

Hate to bring up RLM, but they really did have a point regarding how fucked the Terminator timeline is. Fuck Genysis

>/k/ calling other people faggots

I mean it's not exactly a revolutionary statement to bring up that the Terminator story turning to layered timelines as a plot device is shitty and confusing. The whole thing is such a mess it's hard to even pick apart exactly where they needed to do thing differently to have a coherent overarching narrative for the franchise.

There needed to not be a franchise. The moral of the first movie is that events are fated to happen even in causality paradoxes and the second movie it's that no we can change things if we try, the end.

Yeah but that doesn't make loads of money.

IIRC in the original draft the T1000 was sent as a total last resort, skynet didn't trust it to obey programming and thought it would go rogue and totally screw up the everything, perhaps make itself skynet.

That's what it would deserve for not remembering to set each one of the nanobots that make up the T-100 to "read only" mode ahead of time.

T-1000 ain't nanobots, nigger.

That's not what this says
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-1000

Could it gibe de succ?

Wonder what's in that magazine if it's a plasma rifle
Is it a battery? Or are the projectiles converted to plasma?

the robot from original robocop was pretty fucking scary

ED 209

youtube.com/watch?v=A9l9wxGFl4k

It's a shame the effects aged so poorly but the design and the voice are fucking great.

Ask Cameron, I bet he has an answer, given how much effort he puts into the lore and stuff.

8===================D

(that's james cameron speak for "what's in that magazine bro")

I was way too young for this kino.

>trips wasted on some Reddit kid's post
Disappointing desu.

best scene right here. Always manages to spook me bad.

>still having feelings

t. Skynet