The good place

holy fuck is any user watching this show? did anyone see that twist coming? Westworld has nothing on this show

i figured it would be something like that when it started but tried not to think about it because i always try and stop myself from guessing too much of the plot before it happens because its always more fun when its a surprise

I've been surprised by how much I enjoy this show desu. NBC usually makes the shittiest shows, even by network TV standards. This show was surprisingly good.

Great twist.
Would watch next season.

Here's hoping it gets renewed

i really like both people in pic related?

should i watch the show? what's the synopsis?

>After she is struck and killed by a tractor-trailer carrying a billboard for erectile dysfunction products, a woman named Eleanor Shellstrop wakes up to discover she has entered the afterlife. When she is told by Michael, her facilitator, that she is in a utopia called "The Good Place" (located in sector 12358w) because of her good deeds by helping get innocent people off death row, plus other international humanitarian work, she realizes that a mistake has been made as people think she is someone else with the same name. Additionally, upon arrival, she learns that each person in the good place has a soulmate with whom they are matched and (accordingl) with whom they will forever live, in eternity.

i was hoping for a less formal summary made by one of you guys but thanks, sounds interesting.

>i was hoping for a less formal summary made by one of you guys

duh yo bro dis chick she died and went up to that great beyond cept she don't belong dere, dig now she gotta hide out or get kicked out numsayin'?

how's that?

ayo thx senpai

the twist is she gets BLACKED

I remember when this premiered, there was a thread about it and an user guessed the twist right away. Still a good show though.

What's the twist?

Isn't she paired with a nigger? I dropped it on the first episode but I ain't watching race mixing shit

The twist is Ted Danson still has a job.

he's her afterlife coach, not her lover.

This place has ruined you.

Great show. Had no idea the Brit was so popular in her country, but I hope she breaks out in the US with this role. She's fantastic.

I mean they made the niggers a glasses wearing French speaking morality professor, what am I supposed to expect?

this show has been surprisingly great. Hope it gets another season.

>a glasses wearing French speaking morality professor

that he's gay?

That actually turned out to be one of the better plot points on the show. I fully expected a boring love triangle, but he's too emotionally incompetent. It's hilarious.

Is it just me or does Ted Danson look so much hotter now than during his cheers era? And he was quite hot during his cheers era

Total silver fox.

Silver hair is sexy desu.

Haha. He's having a pretty good third act. Seen Bored to Death?

she's a cutie
any lewd work?

Great show, didn't see the twist coming. There are a lot of possibilities now, like showing us the actual good place or setting a season in the bad place. I think Janet will end up becoming a central character. Nice to have something light to watch that it's stupid like Kevin James or whatever usual sitcom crap.

the fuck you talking about? she's just some model that hasnt been in anything, i never even heard of her before and im in her country right now and have been for a really long time.

NBC has done it again, they really need to not fuck this up.

>Her first job in media was a main host on T4, the UK's leading youth entertainment show where she made a name for herself interviewing famous actors and musicians.
> Later that year she was recruited by BBC Radio 1, to host her own show on their network, which would lead to a promotion in 2013, where she made history as the first woman in its 60 years on air, to host the Official Chart on the esteemed radio station. With much success, including several awards for radio and a growing DJ career she stayed on at the network until 2015

Totally unknown.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE TWIST YOU FAGGOTS

They were all alive the whole time

Is this about the evils of modern suburbia

not whatsoever

ok thanks

I saw the first half of the season. How the fuck does that wind up being the case?

They're on this really elaborate prank show run by Tahini's eccentric crazy-rich family to mess with her.

Tahini still hasn't been naked

you been bamboozeled

I love how this twist fucked me up more than Westworlds twists did because while I enjoyed the twists and turns of the story I didn't try to hard to guess where they were going with it because the show was presented in such a way that you didn't feel obligated to try and outthink the writers.