Was Steve Harvey the man to the put the final nail in Asian Masculinity's coffin...

Was Steve Harvey the man to the put the final nail in Asian Masculinity's coffin? Was he the one to bring it all crumbling down?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFPZqNdeRAI
amazon.com/Third-Rome-Russia-Tsarism-Orthodoxy/dp/0974230308
youtube.com/watch?v=gA_OYE1CFsQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, he really did a number on them

If you listen closely to that episode of his show you can hear the collective REEEEEEEEEing of millions of asian men around the world.

steve Harvey is a paid puppet. he was ordered to mess up the miss universe result on purpose and did so

#FUCKINGBASED

Someone explain what the fuck you retards are talking about

>If you listen closely to that episode of his show you can hear the collective REEEEEEEEEing of millions of asian men around the world.

What are you referring to? I want to hear it.

Now women will have no choice but to be with big black cock.

Truly we live in an enlightened era

youtube.com/watch?v=HFPZqNdeRAI

Name something asian men aren't good at

jackie chan

huh?

Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Dating white women

YOU SAID JACKIE CHAN

He's a fucking stand up comedian wtf its what he does. I am Sup Forums as fuck but he shouldn't be punished for this shit.

I'm going to have to go with a penis Steve.

i can just feel myself getting dumber while watching him

Gaining height, Steve! They short as hell!

Ironically asian men are so successful and wealthy that they don't get to have oppression pokemon points despite the fact the whitey sort of fucked up asia more than they fucked up Africa

although Asia spend thousands of years fucking up whitey too.

And Middle Easterners fucked up Africa more than anyone.

And Africans also fucked up Africa.

Name 3 actors who are not Jackie Chan.

No. Dude couldn't even MC beauty pageant without making a hash of things.

OTOH him pissing of Asians with this, and his pissing off blacks by not hating Trump enough is amusing.

Idris Elba, Ryan Gosling, Jackie Chan

FUCK

Jackie Chan?

Seeing

Driving

What book is that?

Driving

I don't get it. Why is there no Hispanic/Latino masculinity?

Name a chinamen who dont have a tiny dick

Matt Damon in that new Great Wall movie

amazon.com/Third-Rome-Russia-Tsarism-Orthodoxy/dp/0974230308

The answer is yes, Ivan the terrible was a mad butcher

The Original Nan King of Comedy

Of these four pictured only Bernie Sanders was funny

Tom cruise, Last samurai

>Bernie Sanders

Ima go with Mickey Rooney Steve.

>Bernie Sanders

Calm down, Yao.

Genghis Khan, steve

War with China confirmed.

Robert Deniro
John Goodman
Daniel Day Jackie Chan Lewis

That wasnt so hard.

Just look at the audience. Jesus Christ...

What a retarded book.

Asians are almost Jew tier when it comes to them fighting back when you shit on them. Anytime Asians are offended they pull off all the FOB immigrants who don't speak English from their job of standing on line at an apple store for a new iPhone release and give them protest signs and make them protest for 2 weeks straight. I bet they don't even understand what they are protesting.

Allow me to cuck that other user. This version has the whole cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=gA_OYE1CFsQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Khazar detected

John Travolta
Sly Stallone
Johnny Depp

now fuck off and die with your lame meme

ice cold

Stone cold?

>Bernie Sanders

This is your mind on communism.

lol at this nigger shuckin' and jivin' around the stage while he defames another people of color. If a white man said this, it would have meant his ass on the street and ruined like michael richards or mel gibson.

Asian masculinity is done for, it's over

Actually, he was successful ruler that doubled Rus' territories by conquering Siberia, BTFO'ed Tatars, Ottomans and Lithuanians.

Sadly, history is written by victors, and Ivan IV legacy was tainted by treacherous nobles who feared and hated him for not giving a fuck.

Also, he was talented composer.

Sean Connery

>SHAMUFURU! Chocorat man Stevuu Haruvi, host of Famirry Food has gleatly disuruspected arr Asian mascurine men. We mustu commit hari-kari innu gleat shame.

> wrecks the yellow jew
> responsible for many hilarosu Sup Forums threads
> personal friend of our god emperor

always knew he was, dare i say it...

>those likes/dislikes
lyl

Probably only Chinks are butthurt about him and the rest of asia don't care.

What did he mean by this?

I don't see wahts so offensive. It's not like Sarah Silverman's chink joke.

well, bottom line: we need asian men fucking white women to create hot ass half asian chicks for us to bang

Who /r/AsianMasculinity/ here?

I can't be the only one

I hated her boyfriend as well. My sister said that he’s been with other girls before her, and I’m sure he lost his virginity at a much younger age. It is such an injustice. The slob doesn’t even have a car, and he is able to get girlfriends, while I drive a BMW and get no attention from any girls whatsoever.

Nothing came out of my desperate outings in Santa Barbara during the last months of 2013. Girls still didn’t show any interest in me. I drove to SBCC a lot, even though I was only signed up for online classes. While there, I saw other boys who had inferior cars driving around with hot girls in their passenger seats. I have a BMW and never had any hot girl in my passenger seat. Not once. It only made me fume with rage. Santa Barbara was such a beautiful town, but I could go nowhere without being insulted by my enemies. The mere sight of them enjoying their happy lives was an insult to me, because I deserve it more than them.

In the first months of 2014, which are the last months of my life, I tried to make the most out of every day. There was no a single day where I stayed in my room. Every morning, I set out in my BMW to go on adventures around the vicinity of Santa Barbara and Montecito, and I wouldn’t return until late in the night. I went on hikes in the mountains of Montecito, wandered around aimlessly in beautiful parks, took strolls along the beach, sipped lattes at various cafes, and watched the sunset at my many contemplation spots, staying there until the stars lit up the night sky. Every time I did this though, there was no escaping the sight of young couples doing the exact same thing together. It made me even more eager for the Day of Retribution to come. My life was a living hell, and that hell needed to come to an end.

fuck this fake black uncle tom motherfucker for siding with drumpf

Those are made by white men whitening up Asian women and having daughters or Eliot Rogers type traps.

wrong mix, the only hot ones have asian dad and white moms

white dad and asian mom produces ugly bitches with bad skin textures

If people don't like white people food and drink

they should go back to their utopias

no thanks

RIP

>Asian guys are undesireable

why would women want to date a man that's prettier than them?

FART