Why do australians hate the lebanese?

Why do australians hate the lebanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/meanwhile-greece-price-prostitute-drops-€4-hour
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/478156/Greek-prostitutes-sex-1-40
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/29/europe/refugees-prostitution-teenagers-athens-greece/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9x_pQ1xbnZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't. Is just some Sydney turf and tribe nonsense. Doesn't affect the rest of Australia

/thread

Because most of them are involved in organized crime.

i know many lebanese ,they have mafia mentality

Because the Australians are violent and racist as fuck. Most immigrant groups to Australia commit less violent crime than the Australians.

Every week there's a news report about how some shitskin immigrant got busted planning a terrorist attack or killed each other in gang violence.

After 20+ years of this, maybe we're a bit sick of it.

there was a gr**k immigrant who ran down and killed 6 ppl and injured 30 in melbourne this january so go fuck off you violent cunt

lebanese are subhumans

shitskin immigrant in australia
balkan slav subhuman, lebanese shitskin or other non european subhuman

Greeks (and all other European immigrants except some ex-Yugos and Romanians) commit less violent crime in Australia than 'native Australians'. I looked into 90s stats a while ago.

Citing a random freak event caused by some unstable guy tells us nothing about the average rates.

You just prove what I'm saying: Australians are just racist and rarely supposedly rational about their anti-immigrant sentiment. Just a shit people.

Then don't come here. We don't want you or your shitskin, rapist friends.

I don't care to come to your desert, just stating facts, chimp.

>The only reliable statistics on immigrant crime in Australia are based on imprisonment rates by place of birth. As of 1999, this data indicated that immigrants from Vietnam (2.7 per 1,000 of population), Lebanon (1.6) and New Zealand (1.6) were over-represented within the national criminal justice system. Compared to the Australian-born (1), immigrants from Italy (0.6), the United Kingdom (0.6), Ireland (0.6) and Greece (0.5) were under-represented

Kill yourselves, criminal faggots.

sneaky diaspora subhuman

Nice backpedalling

>I wanted to come to Australia and rape white women, but they wouldn't let me in

Teenage prostitutes sell themselves for the price of a sandwich in your rats nest of a country. I don't know why you need to come here for sex.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html

Great gif, my comment was a slam dunk on your pink ass indeed.

>The only reliable statistics on immigrant crime in Australia are based on imprisonment rates by place of birth. As of 1999, this data indicated that immigrants from Vietnam (2.7 per 1,000 of population), Lebanon (1.6) and New Zealand (1.6) were over-represented within the national criminal justice system. Compared to the Australian-born (1), immigrants from Italy (0.6), the United Kingdom (0.6), Ireland (0.6) and Greece (0.5) were under-represented

Slowly being replaced by peaceful people.

>I cite a representative study
>Much more where that came from
>Le dailymail out of context meme xD

Your ass is turning from pink to red, roofucker. At least violent crimmos are finally being replaced by southern euro and east asian peaceful people.

I think it's just fun to call people lebbos. For whatever reason, adding an -o suffix to a noun makes it more fun to say, particularly if you contract it or use the diminutive form. Like 'povvo' etc.

>4 euros and hour gets me a greek slut

zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-28/meanwhile-greece-price-prostitute-drops-€4-hour

Australia is the only OECD country that gains from immigration but racist Australians still chimp out...

this story is fake

balkan slav diaspora confirmed
sneaky immigrant
shitskin australia full of immigrants

you have a strong inferiority complex and are very jealous of Greeks

Oh my mistake, that report is outdated. It's now 1 euro an hour.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/478156/Greek-prostitutes-sex-1-40

diaspora subhuman
sneaky immigrant with inferiority complex hiding nationality

Feels good to buttblast someone online so much with stats that they respond with memes. My work here is done.

Australians are racist and criminal, proven.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/29/europe/refugees-prostitution-teenagers-athens-greece/index.html

its the diaspora slavshit

hes sneaky
busted this slavshit on pol some days ago
immigrants are so sneaky here

yeah I feel that keys into the typical australian outlook t b h

diaspora subhuman with strong inferiority complex and very jealous of Greeks

God, you're such a piece of shit that you'll try to meme with teen refugee girls from Syria prostituting themselves. Australians truly are subhuman.

Apparently it's not just the girls that prostitute themselves for the price of a sandwich. Boys get in on the action as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=9x_pQ1xbnZM

shit i wish i was in australia

No wonder you're interested in middle eastern teen prostitutes, girls and boys. Criminal Australians definitely don't care much for gender when they visit Thailand for 'pleasure' with underaged kids.

sneaky immigrant
spreading false news

you have a strong inferiority complex and are very jealous of Greeks

Tbf that's only because we have a strong system for dealing with refugees, and a weak system for dealing with skilled and wealthy immigrants, especially from China. So we let in very few poor and uneducated people but a fucktonne of richer people.

The only Western country where immigrants cause less crime than the 'natives'.

>country of birth
Wow, really useful. Most of those criminals are probably Abos and Wogshits who were born here.

>strong system for dealing with refugees,
just luck that australia is very far away from other countries

"Wogshits" cause less crime than racist pink Anglos. Older stats show that too.

Australians are just an irrationally racist people, you can see that on Sup Forums too.

do not use this word you slavic subhuman

like canada
this shithole is full of sneaky immigrants
you write to one

My point remains that we get very few poor and uneducated immigrants

By Wogshits I'm referring to Middle-Easterners and not Greeks. Also I'm not the "Slav" guy btw

australia is full of asian subhumans

this word
is used to insult Greeks
report everyone who uses it to the police

Asians might be subhuman but academically they are overachievers, hence the results here

Also just to add to my point made here , Aboriginals quite literally make up almost 30% of the prison population despite being only 3% of the population. So you can guess who all those "Australian born criminals" are.

its because asians beat up their parents and cheat

asians are subhumans
they are not interested in the topic
they are just forced to learn it

creating a generation of weak sneaky subhumans

just check the number of kids in asian countries who have to wear glasses
they are blind without them

anglo subhuman australians descend from anglo subhuman subhuman criminals

i don't cheat i yell at my parents

I agree wholeheartedly.

Hem, no, what I said stands even for Victoria where Aborigines make less than 10% of the prison population.

Racist Australian trying to deflect blame.

Maybe natives aren't as bad as the immigrants we get. Also most come from mainland China and not Taiwan, so you could be different in that regard too.

sorry
i mean that your parents beat you up with sticks and and slap your faces with shoes

abos are subhumans
asians are subhumans

Aboriginals aren't even 1% of Victoria's population though, kek.

When I said natives I didn't mean Abos, I meant native Asians, i.e. Asians who stay in their homeland.

But yes Abos are subhuman regardless.

they are subhumans too
no matter where they are

Yes, racist Australian, that was my point. They're too insignificant to blame them.

Remove 10% from the prison population here, Anglo Australians are still more criminal...Racists

australia belongs to the Aboriginal man in the first place.
racist wh*Te pisstralian convict bogan trash deserve every bit of disrespect they get
tfuu tfuu on evil wh*Te australians

>convict
100% English free settler heritage, not a SINGLE drop of Aboriginal, Irish or convict blood

australia is Aboriginal wh*telet
you NEED to leave

Will you accept the return of your Leblet brethren?

Aussies BTFO'd ITT lmao

Keep dreaming Finboi

will you accept my noble Arabian seed inside your *nglo mother?

Disgusting.

Also you are "noble" Phoenicio-Canaanites, do not degrade yourself further by calling yourself an Ar*p.

why are you asking?

Please don't talk about my mother in this way, it is actually quite sickening. I wouldn't speak of your mother like this so have some decency.

Still going? Well shit.

Romania 7.19
Yugoslavia 6.97
New Zealand 5.37
Soviet Union 4.79
Lebanon 4.75
Vietnam 4.02
Turkey 3.9
Cambodia 3.22
Australia 3.10 (Modified: 2.78)
Fiji 2.88
Chile 2.19
Ireland 1.97
Greece 1.64
Hungary 1.60
USA 1.56
Sri Lanka 1.51
Poland 1.46
Philippines 1.45
United Kingdom 1.35
Italy 1.16
Malta 1.14
Germany 1.12
India 1.06
Malaysia 0.93
China 0.86
Netherlands 0.80
Other 0.63

STOP BEING RACIST

>Still going?
No? My last defensive post was like 15 minutes ago lmao.

But thanks anyway for putting in the effort to make that list. It's kind of irrelevant since the statistics are over 20 years old and from Victoria only, but it's still interesting.

You keep coming up with excuses. Your a racist.

Because they're dirty criminal wog cunts.

this thread proves wh*tes hate themselves the most once again