WHAT WE HAD UNDER SOVIETS BUT LOST

1. FOAM PLASTIC WAS MADE OUT OF MILK CREAM. YOU COULD EVEN FEED CHILDREN WITH IT.

2. GRAVITY WAS 80% WEAKER. PEOPLE COULD TAKE A RUNNING JUMP AND LAND ON A COMMIEBLOCK.

3. PEOPLE LIVED 150-190 YEARS ON THE AVERAGE. THERE WERE NO DISEASES BUT BLISTERS FROM HARD WORK.

4. IF YOU STUMBLED WALKING DOWN THE STREET AND FELL, PASSERS-BY WOULD RUSH TO YOU, PUT MONEY INTO YOUR POCKETS, KISS YOUR LIPS, OFFER THIER VODKA AND SOON AFTER YOU BECOME BROTHERS.

5. HARES AND GROUSES WOULD JUMP RIGHT INTO OVENS BY THEMSELVES.
IF YOU WENT FOR GROCERIES, THE CASHIER WOULD PAY YOU MONEY.
IT WAS SCARY TO WALK NEAR RIVERS: FISH WOULD JUMP OUT AND ASK TO BE EATEN IN LOUD VOICE.

6. MY GRANDPA TOLD ME PEOPLE USED TO WAKE UP AT NIGHT FROM HAPPY LAUGHTER. IN THE MORNING, EVERYONE WASHED WITH ICY WATER FROM IRON BUCKETS TO BE HEALTHY!

7. PREGNANCY WOULD LAST FOR 4,5 MONTHS. BABIES WEIGHTED 12-15 KILOS, ALL HAD BLOND HAIR, BRIGHT SKY-BLUE EYES AND WILLFUL SMART FACES - THEY IMMEDIATLY ASKED TO BE SENT TO A FACTORY TO WORK.

8. VOLGA WATER WAS AS SWEET AS HONEY AND YENISEY WAS FLOWING DARK ALE.

9. IT HAD BEEN -300 CELCIUS IN WINTER, EVERYONE WAS RUDDY-CHEEKED.

10. BERRIES WERE AS LARGE AS A COT, COTS WERE THE SIZE OF A DOG, DOGS WERE AS LARGE AS COWS, COWS LOOMED OVER FACTORY BUILDINGS, INSIDE THE FACTORIES WORKERS PLAYED CHESS USING BOTVINNIK'S METHOD - CHECK AND MATE WITH KNIGHT IN ONE TURN!

SUCH A LIFE WAS IN USSR UNTIL LIBERALS BETRAYED IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fO2o-rwbaMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

1. housing
2. jobs
3. holidays to USSR
4. food without cancer
5. zimmer frei
6. "hobby" land that you were given by kolhoz and make extra money
7. growing population

no its goulashcommunism

Superpower by 2010

>Burger thinks he has any idea what communism was like
Kys

>"hobby" land that you were given by kolhoz and make extra money

lol

1. beneficial trade relations with USSR during the cold war
2. Still being a capitalist free market western nation

Feels good shiggydiggy, and all this because Stalin deemed that "conquering a sparsely populated agrarian nation was too much for the red army"

good thread

GOSPLAN statistics is the most statisticest in the world.

No he didn't
if USSR wanted Finland would be conquered in few days

NET MOLOTOV!

youtube.com/watch?v=fO2o-rwbaMk

Everything he said was true.

Not during ww2.

The literal reasoning for lasting armistice was that it was simply "too costly". it was the official statement from Moscow at the time. The last defensive battles in 44' were so devastating to red army comparing the losses and gains Stalin accepted peace talks immediately when we sent the envoys. Of course given USSR would've commited fully and only to conquering a 3.5 million populated nation it would've naturally succeeded as it's military was bigger than the firstly mentioned population but due to it being occupied with fighting Germany Stalin did the right thing by not throwing more men and equipment to us. and prolonging the fighting in a 1 000 kilometer front for longer.

>holidays to USSR

Meanwhile soviet citizens weren't allowed to travel even to other countries of the Eastern Bloc.

>extra money

Not here though.

ok. Lets take apart all his writings:

>1. housing

Most of the Soviets did not live in separate apartments until 60-70s. Communal apartment occupied by 3-5 families were most common housing in cities. Moreover the whole family used to live in a single room. After the beginning of mass building of commieblocks many families got their flats after being in line for 10-20 years without option to change their job or residence (because the State often granted people with flats on the ground of their service on a certain job).

>2. jobs

Yes, a job was granted but most of them were complete low-paid rubbish, which sustained people on verge of hunger. It's not amazing when the State is a monopolist on labor market.

>3. holidays to USSR

I see nothing special here.

>4. food without cancer

Most of Soviet food was the epitome of cancer.

>5. zimmer frei

Wat?

>6. "hobby" land that you were given by kolhoz and make extra money

You forgot to mention that a peasants had to work on State most of their time for free. It was a clear medieval serfdom corvee. Untlil 70s peasants were not able even to get a passport and move on in a city. They were literally serves, bounded to their lands.

>7. growing population

It is common phenomena in every pre-urbanized county during industrialization. Growth of productivity in agriculture provides people with food by they still produce children like their ancestors. Most of counties had such baby-booms in the first half of 20th century. Soviet population growth expired in 70s

>Wat?

think hung gary meant there wasn't jews

40s-80s Soviets are the only cool commies in my book

housing was free and everyone had a job
the population was growing
the economy was growing
the food wasn't genetically modified crap like nowadays

>DPPINILDTOG

Stop writing like that.

>housing was free

There is nothing "free" in this world. The state appropriated the labor of citizens for prices it had set as a monopolist of the labor market. Most of the income it spent on tanks, growing corn in Kazakhstan, render assistance to sand niggers form friendly regimes. And people still had live in terrible conditions.

>food wasn't genetically modified crap

genetically modified = crap, lol

Do you aware that any plants or cattle are genetically modified through artificial selection which lasts for thousands years?

i was talking about our communism, not my fault your ruskies cant do anything right

>have famines, stalinist dictatorship
>revolt, kill ruskies
>no famines, less dictatorial

weird punishment

>our communism

Show me your TRUE communism

WTF I LOVE YOU NOW
but muricans will never fully umderstand this pasta

gay, off to gulag with you

I think Yankee have a lot of home-made utopian projects.

i mean, they think it's a stupid bait whilst actually it's thin, sophisticated irony made by exaggerating things actual commies say.
and it also attracted those actual commies in your thread.

Good for you. I am really glad that you avoided dwelling in such a glorious family of nations and realized the opportunity to build a descent country.