ITT: Food combinations that are natural to you but alien to foreigners

ITT: Food combinations that are natural to you but alien to foreigners.

Pic related, flat bread with white cheese and caviar (fish eggs). Heavenly delicious as breakfast.

that's basic food here

what is that called in norwegian?

Hard pretzels dippd in france dressing.

Cheese and mustard, according to the horrified reactions I've gotten on Sup Forums

Rice pudding (rice porridge actually) with cinnamon, a lump of butter and sugar, with salted meat as a side dish.

>flat bread

aaaaaaaaahaha, shitskin, poo in loo & allahu akbar, my friend! Post again when you've started eating actual European yeasted bread, Ahmad-Rajesh!

Knekkebrod med hvitost og kaviar

is that kalle's kaviar?

Nice try, southie

Frozen tamales with Pace salsa and yogurt.

battered black pudding

Nah I think it's Mills, since that's the most common brand over here.

prosciutto and melon, best summer food ever

>halloumi and watermelon
>cheese and jam sandwiches
>barbeque chips dipped in plain yoghurt

That's actually awesome, tasted it this summer.

thinking man's aliment as usual, britain

Also, we Norskies think norwegian-americans are crazy for mixing up Lutefisk and Rommegrot. Wtf

what's in the glass?

that wouldn't seem strange to me

everyone eats this here

Looks delicious. Do you put it on bread and eat it with cheese and olive oil? That's the best.

But that's merely the inferior prototype to ham and pineapple.

you just wrap the prosciutto around a slice of melon and you are good to go
using different combinations of various kinds of prosciutto and melon may change the taste greatly

DEEPFRIED RAGOUT

Don't see it that well, but it's a black mug of coffee. Those meme coffee machines makes a lot of foam

I guess gravlax with anything.

It's a nordic dish with raw salmon, usually salted used on bread or just as it is.

Caviar and cheese is quite weird

>goyim claiming lox

SHUT IT DOWN

I ate those from some abysmal automatiek fastfood in Amsterdam years ago, I was high and dumb
never again I swear, I'd rather drink canal water than touch that shit again

are you trying to claim fucking raw fish for anyone

good post

pleb

Probably scrapple, scrapple or porkroll with eggs is my go-to breakfast. I've never seen a foreigner eat it

it's scrap bits of pig and corn mush

it's so fucking weird to me that Jews think lox are *their* thing in the US, at least on the east coast. Banged a Jewish girl for a bit who thought that, my mother is Norwegian so I would tell her that it's very common there and that it's not really just a Jewish thing. She'd ignore what I said and then bring it up again another time and try to act like I've never eaten it or something since I'm a gentile. Despite having actually gone on a salmon fishing trip in Canada

god I hate Jews but I want to fuck their weird looking women

why do Euro's love to spike their insulin levels for breakfast and then act haughty about us eating primarily fatty foods for breakfast?

#notalleuros

also we're not fat despite this

>also we're not fat despite this

I've been to continental Europe and this isn't true. Americans that are fat here usually drink a gallon of soda a day, it's not really a relevant argument as they're all poor and stupid peasants.

how does that make it not true? i'd be a fucking monster if i were born in the states desu

There's plenty of fat as fuck Europeans. Maybe in the 1980's when most people still smoked there were a bunch of skinny ones

are you saying because you've seen some brits abroad while being in europe all of us are just as fat as americans?

I didn't say just as fat as Americans, and they were locals. You said "we're not fat despite this" which is just an outdated meme. There's plenty of fatfucks in Europe, just not as many as here

There are literally no fat people in the Netherlands

is white cheese made of goat milk or is it just a kind of usual cow cheese?
(btw, brunost is 11/10)

impossible mate they tax that here, even our houses are skinny

Yes, yes, Geert, we all know how thin and healthy you Euros are.

when i say here i don't mean the entire continent of europe

Lol is that for real? They should visit here, then.

>Jews only been allowed into Norway since mid 1800's.
>Norwegian rivers stuffed with salmon since the dawn of time, findings of salmon in old graves since the stone ages.

What the fuck are Euros?
Europe isnt a country idiot

raw salmon on a piece of bread is one of my favorite breakfasts

This is ordinary cow cheese, but the goat cheese is good with it too.
The salt in the caviar (not the real russian stuff tho) makes it really nice on cheese.

this is true
as a matter of fact southern Italians, notorious tax dodgers, are way fatter than the rest of the country

Wrong.

Smoked sprats in oil and pickles.

I actually don't know where Jews picked up salmon eating, as I don't know of any of the cultures they traditionally parasite'd off of eating it. I guess it's a Baltic tradition that they picked up?

In any case bagels are one of the most boring things there are. People always bring them to little events in the US and act like it's a big treat, I miss when people just got donuts instead

It's supposed to be eaten with crispbread and hard boiled eggs ;)

by "real russian stuff" do you mean red (salmon)/black caviar?
we also have this kind of very small caviar, usually cod or pollock caviar, and it's incredibly salty

Well vegemite with cheese and tomato is off putting for most people.

Looks pretty tasty

don't Latvians and Estonians eat it like this too? When i was in Tallinn, i've seen many cafés serving sprat sandwiches, but without pickles

this with mustard, bread and vodka

it's crispbread on his pic, idk why did he call it flatbread since muricans associate flatbread with that eastern soft bread baked in tandyr

>lard with anything

my man

is that salt pork?

Yea, I think our caviar is eggs from cod, since that's most common here. Really salty. Never tasted your black caviar before.

This fermented milk deliciousness with berries

>Don't Latvians and Estonians eat it like this too?
Yeah, they do
Best combo ever

it is pig fat

i thought only Ukrainians and some other slavs eat salo
is it common in Scandinavia?

пocмoтpитe мoe имя

also Mustamakkara with lingonberry jam

> Never tasted your black caviar before
me neither, it's expensive as fuck (maybe for Norwegian salaries it's not), but red caviar is amazing on crispbread with some cold butter

Salo in chocolate

> finn
> doesn't post mämmy

i wish you exported mämmy, it's truly a god tier dessert

блэд пpивык нe cмoтpeть нa имeнa
a чтo ты в нopжeгии дeлaeшь?

what's it made of? looks like some blood/liver sosages

a этo мeм, или yкpaiнци peaльнo любят этo coчeтaниe?

There you go

It's blood sausage

tar flavored ice cream
tastes like boats, factories and pocket lint. love it

Of course that's meme

we have that but with good jamon

я диacпopa

хopoшaя шyткa

looks nice

You was born in Norway or migrated there?

migrated when I was child

Plantain and/or sweet plantains with cheese and salprieta (grind peanuts with different condiments)

It's only really common in my province. It is absolutely delicious though. Y'all are missing out on plantains

lucky.jpg
What city?

Where are you born in Ukraine?

>kike claiming gravlax
Fugg off Schlomo

This could be Caribbean as well

Forgot my food.

Mettbrötchen.
Just a roll with raw minced pork meat, some onion and salt/pepper to taste.
This is usually eaten for breakfast. Really common to have a few of these with a cup of coffee if you work in some blue collar job.

live now? near capital

odessa

i bought too much mettwurst once and didn't want to eat it raw on the second day, so i formed little meatballs and boiled it with ramen
delicious/10

looks like a deep fried log of shit

Is that german? I've seen something similar made with liver and oats

Yes, they eat lots of plantains there, but i don't know if they eat it with cheese, and the salprieta is definitely not found there.

Colombian Caribbean definitely has cheese.
Don't know about Salprieta though.

Raw meat is best meat. If you are Chilean and haven't had this as drinking and hangover food you are either from the north or even worst, from the capital.

>That watery shit
>Green olives
Go back to peru

This is the kinda shit I come to Sup Forums for, not WEWUZWHITES-posting