youtube.com/watch?v=BTHR_omZtXc&t=90s

because whites go to their countries and act like blacks with their "muuh dick"

He is kinda right, tho.

>1:03
>i respect my foreign friends
>but fuck off you stupid foreigners

Kinda tru tho

Can I get a source on that gif

My word what an angry little manlet we have here. I'd love to face him down irl, mind you, I'd probably get neck ache from having to look down all the time.

sorry don't have it but have this

fugg, kill wh*Teshits but keep this one alive

She is Asian with dyed blonde hair mate

She looks finnish.

I utterly despise LLAG, most of asianmasculinity, and those black people who try and suck up to asians by saying 'whities are so bad in asia right but we are great heh heh xD' but it's not surprising that asians are getting sick of it. Many people go over there and treat the country like shit, a small minority but still. We get sick of muslims doing it, so it's not surprising they get angry too. If you go over there and act humble, pretty much everyone will be respectful

also, anonymous youtube comments are barely a good view of how an entire ethnicity acts

That mental colonization, it goes from the first word of the Lu to downright insane like a 180 turn, it is sickening. Glad this post is up, and make it downright CLEAR how wrong it is to tread on Asians and praise the white man at no fault of our own....and still get trampled on!
With this year being a flourishing year of calling out white washing racism and movies bringing to light the struggles of being Asian, let the fire burn and carry on burning, now is the time to punch through and overthrow racism, and whether you like it or not, white supremecy from their high horse! We have horse slaying swords being invented for a reason!

what is this?

LLAG is a dickhead anyway, a black person could set his house on fire and he'd blame it on white people. He's literally a faggot pinoy who hides the fact other asian men dont find him attractive with some pipe dream about how all asians need to 'come together'.

Asian masculinity, fight the white colonizing our minds with their beauty standards!

>most of asianmasculinity, and those black people who try and suck up to asians by saying 'whities are so bad in asia right but we are great heh heh xD
This, it's pathetic. Asians could not give two shits about blacks, or their sovereignty over Africa. China will buy every bit of land in Africa and will make psuedo-slaves of them, but they will swallow the yellow jizz with mouths open wide, just because they are that assblasted by whites.

it's because black people unironically fetishise asian women far, far, far more than whites do. people dont notice it because not many blacks date them because asian girls pretty much always turn down blacks. so by black people trying their hardest to portray themselves as model minorities they hope one day they might have a shot. those weird political asians who worship black culture and suck up to blacks are only doing it because they think it'll actually spur black people to give the slightest shit about asian race relations, which, it wont.

I have a modicum of respect for asianmasculinity because they see through a lot of the bullshit and don't just moan about white people for the sake of it, they also call each other out when they're wrong instead of making it a shitty hugbox

>hates foreigners
>rapping

>angry manlet
xd

It's clearly a hairdye and colored contacts

Can confirm. I've known several black dudes that pretty much were going only after Asian and White girls. Not that they had much luck, but still. The funniest thing was their black female friends were obviously assblasted over it, despite the fact they were openly saying they only wanna date white guys.

>Insults foreigners
>makes nigger trap music
Very clever.

who the fuck is LLAG

Kek, you should check out this nigger vlogger on youtube called Winner Laowai in China. He's an ugly, short black English teacher that's been living in china for 10+ years married to a fat ugly brown chink peasant woman. He's so enraged by 'white worship' in china and how he's been treated like shit by chinks during his entire stay there he's trying to promote nigger music and movies there instead of just leaving.

not the guy you're replying to but can also confirm, happens constantly when I'm with my gf. it happened in five guys once and some black bloke behind the counter tried to give her some weird lip biting look, told him to just make my fucking food, hope he didn't spit in it lmao

When can westerners start making songs like this?

Is ur gf a gook lad

Never because we are fucking cucked beyond belief and the world we are living in is actually hell.

yeah half lol

Because they are ugly as fuck

She is Asian tho.

their racism towards hwite peoples is more hilarious than threatening