/balk/

This triggers ikibey

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/romania-commits-to-nato-defense-spending-target-until-2026/a-39925058
defensenews.com/land/2017/08/18/state-dept-clears-125-billion-himars-sale-to-romania/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Romanian_Armed_Forces
foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/03/with-demands-for-more-nato-spending-romania-steps-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=WtQQIMjiceY
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-americas-enemies-fear-the-patriot-missile-defense-system-19833
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Hellenic_Army#Main_Battle_Tanks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is banned again

2nd for Separatism is mental illness

>killed off by the government

Sorry man, we're not genocidal huns. As much as I would have superficially liked for us to do to have done unto them what we had received for a thousand years, we're not animals.

Independent Hungarian state in Transylvania when?

>Macedonia
Who are you again?

>flag
fuck kurtos kolacCcs

Hякoй имa ли изтeклитe cнимки нa Aлeкcaндpa Бoгдaнcкa?

Lasa-i ma ca altceva nu au. Ce vrei sa faca toata ziua.

Not killed killed (well some killed though). Basque independence is a thing in France, Bretons as well, most popular was Corsica, the identity of Corsica is still heavily anti-french. Such big countries like France were never meant to exist, whoever has visited France knows, that a Breton and a Southern Frenchman have as much in common as a Swede and a Greek.

Take your country roleplayingshit out of here you poo-in-loo copperstealing faggot.

>There are people from Sofia itt now

Hungary iks the greatest country in the world. :)

>fyrom calling others out for country roleplaying

good thread tbhonest

Romanian tanks are WW2 leftovers ayyy lmao

L
O
L

Hows your vacation going Janosz?

Shhiiiit. Bringin the heat.

A non-country larping as a greek province and alexander we wuz talks to me. Listen bulgarian clay, try to be relevant in this part of Europe before we give money to bulgaria to rape your woman like albanians do.

L
-O
L

>There are selodromians here itt now

>romania
>money

Dry poo does not count as currency.

Great albania when

Yes goyim, fight each other.. Good, good.

I dont get this butthurtism about clay. If someone doesnt want to be part of your country then let him go, he isnt going to contribute good anyway. Not clay is an issue in the Balkans but the sparsely populated clay there is, if you exclude Macedonia and Kosovo.

its not about clay its about genocide

>poo-in-loo copperstealing faggot

Дeмoгpaфијa нa aepoдpoм пocлe cдcм

Im not fighting, im having a political talk.

Sup

This is now Uncle Sam love edition.

12 billions for acquisitions in the next 5-10 years.

HIMARS and Patriots are the real heavy pieces. Nobody has HIMARS in Europe and just Greeks have Patriots.

dw.com/en/romania-commits-to-nato-defense-spending-target-until-2026/a-39925058

defensenews.com/land/2017/08/18/state-dept-clears-125-billion-himars-sale-to-romania/

How do you like my upright text emoticon. Just invented it.

i want to become friends with some voulgars lants

>Dry poo does not count as currency.
Need some money to buy bread or some food to not starve?

Is it true le macaron is going to ROMAnia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equipment_of_the_Romanian_Armed_Forces
>Main battle tanks
>T-55
>TR-580
>T-85
all based on WW2 tank model T-55
Lmao they are so modern

Do you?

Weapons dealers and manufacturers have to eat too. War is good for many businesses.

Pictured : Tiraspol after a volley from 54 batteries full of juicy M270A1 freedom.

>ywn defeat the swole bulgarian coin

He is coming here too. Boyko will fuck him in the ass.

Now you need the bulgarian currency since your own is shit?

Mmmm, french ass

the lad looks very comfy

Why are romanian posters so butthurt all of a sudden?

WTF?!

New computer soon lads, Sup Forums spooked me into buying more brand parts.

Since we are Bulgarians, i'll make sure you eat every single cm of my BBC. You better bring seven years of good luck or else.....

the arch-frog put a curse on us

why does toilet paper hang next to the Greek flag?

Based Trump putting the pressure on our corrupt fucks that left our army in such a disgraceful state.

foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/03/with-demands-for-more-nato-spending-romania-steps-up/

Why are Balkan armed forces so fucking horrible ? Has there been an agreement between merchants and world leaders that this part of the world should be neutered ?

It seems to be falling apart when it comes to Romania and Poland, at least.

Picture relevant

Yesterday was a glorius day, bois.

>romanians are sperging
>greeks defend us
>Fulgrim is bulgarian out of a sudden
alright, cut the crap
where are the candid cameras

But what are they for? Its a waste of money. Of billions. Countries with ambitions to take over Romania potentially are 0, if you see distant threat there is one, Russia, and they couldnt care less about these rockets. All your politicians do is sucking western cock, its disgusting desu.

This, pls i want all back to normal.

Jaди кyp и дeпopтиpaј ги ayтиcтитe нaзaд.

T-54 is post war
Serbs use WW2 leftovers

Taking a shit feels good, that's why pulling things out of your ass feels good too.

faggot

>sperging
Why everything here needs to be exaggerated? I stated historical facts regarding independent movements, Romanians replied, later on some started baiting ros.

The poo is not stone hard tho. Poo is squishy.

>be named Svetoslav
>year 2005 resolution
>reads about opтeзи
>listens to acid jazz
>wikipedia article about Пeтльoвдeн
>uses fucking winrar
>Chr*me browser

Lambi, what the fuck are you doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=WtQQIMjiceY

We need serious capabilities. We're the only sane country around, and a bulwark of stability amongst jingoist sperging slavs.

We also need to be able to reach Sevastopol with our artillery, which we'll be able to. We can barely cover Moldova with current LAROM artillery.

Also Romania had absolutely 0 anti-missle capabilities which is shameful for a medium sized country in a dangerous region. Can't shoot down ANY missles, except from the Aegis shield (which is under joint American command so not really ours).

With PAC3s, we'll be able to intercept anything ballistic from Crimea and Kalingrad, most importantly Iskanders...

And perhaps ensure the survival of the country in a nuclear conflict. Or at least some of it.

They are exactly what was needed and these systems will make an invasion of this territory very costly.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/why-americas-enemies-fear-the-patriot-missile-defense-system-19833

в тoя peд ли? питaм нe зa дpyгo aми зaщoтo пo пpинцип ям бaвнo и мoжe дa зaбaвя дeпopтиpaнeтo зapaди кypa

But what for? Either you build a somewhat capable army like the Greeks did, which could actually defend your country, or you cut the crap and save the money as a whole or invest it in economy. I dont see the relevance of Romanias rockets or the 15 jets our army here wants to buy. What for, who are they supposed to fight? All neighbors are friendly, and to fight Turkey 15 jets wont do shit. Its all about taking big bribes for these billion orders, thats it.

u mad boi?

Just admit that you Romanians are too poor to build a proper army and use outdated WW2 tech already

Let me ask you again, what is the purpose of these rockets if you are in NATO and rely on the US anyway. And if you dont rely on them, what will they do against Russia? Ok, hit Sevastopol. And then? War is gonna last 1 week at best, if they nuke - 15 minutes for the icbm to be launched somewhere in Siberia and to hit Bucharest. One nuke intercepted? Well, 3000 left to try. Its all senseless, understand that.

Haбpкaј ги кpaдцитe нa бaкap, вpaти гo Paдy, пшeкoт нa кoлeц нaбиј гo и вaдaм пacoш.

>mfw we are the only country in the Balkans that never commited a genocide.
>mfw we are having the moral highground.

Thats not true, we genocided Turks and Serbs, pretty sure also Greeks.

We're doing exactly what the Greeks did. No tank and navy modernization yet (just PDFs, no real acquisitions) because we dont have money for that...

But making Romania a bulwark of air defense and artillery is the best deterrence we can have.

It's about not being vulnerable and begging others for existential security. It's about not being a strategic gypo and actually contributing to the alliance.

When it comes to national security, I really don't care about corruption and neither should you. Considering the state of our militaries, any new toys are good and absolutely needed.

False actually. We've never done such thing.

does your definition of balkans include Greece?

bulgars are evil
your history is full of evil

Dude, these rockets and everything else bought theres a huge chance of all of it rotting away unused for 50 years except for demonstration purposes. This money could be invested in the 30% of population which lives below poverty line or put into healthcare system. First build a capable country worth defending, then build the military, at least in my opinion.

keep in mind that there is no reason to give your life for romania
you must have below average intelligence to fight for romania

you did
bulgaria is evil country

15 jets is enough for air policing and suppressing little green men. The idea behind a smaller defensive army is to make an attack much more costly and difficult to plan, not impossible. Also a modern army opens engineering and high-value jobs.

Lol, ok.

Untrue Iki, untrue.

It's about making war in this region prohibitively expensive for anyone that might have these dreams.

And trust me, 5 billion worth of state-of-the art

+ aegis ashore

+ our old Volkhovs

+ our old Hawks that can be integrated with Patriot....are nothing to scoff at.

Maybe a THAAD in 5 years or so and we'll have some of the most formidable AA in the world.

>We're doing exactly what the Greeks did. No tank and navy modernization yet
>Comparing shitty WW2 Romanian T-55 tanks with modern Greek Leopards 2

170 Leopard 2A6 HEL
183 Leopard 2A4
501 Leopard 1A5/GR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_equipment_of_the_Hellenic_Army#Main_Battle_Tanks

your history is full of evil and failure
you are not better than turks
you just never were as powerful as them

Investing money into NEETs and gypsies gives you what exactly? Much better to train technicians and pilots to work with said jets and rockets.

but you cant prove your tatar heritage, m8

why does he compare his shithole to Greece?

there is no reason to fight for romania
many romanian children live like animals outside

shoo, turkish autist, shoo

romania is a subhuman shithole
unlike Greece
it has no real enemies
russia will squash this shithole like a cockroach
no matter what they buy

there is no reason to fight for romania
its a useless shithole

We were though, long time ago, and then 100 years ago (regionally seen). Bulgaria did stupid stuff like every country, but evil never. Dont shitpost such shit, its disrespectful, then better post the toilet pic you always post.

Not all are neets and gypsies, there are people outrun by capitalism man, they lost jobs and cannot fit into modern society (and wont). Not to mention the pensioners, all the economic upswing is passing them totally.
I dont see how you need jets to train people as technicians, do you think more than 50 persons at best will maintain them?

>replying to his spam

тAп ли cи?

So the money spend to become profitable there needs to be an outright war with Russia, as there is just no option anyone else in Europe will break off a war against Romania at all (Russia 1% chance).

>let's not have an army
>let's spend the money on neets, gypsies, and pensions
I have no words no express how dumb and pathetic this point of view is.

bulgaria attacked all neighbour countries
killed innocent people
and lost
bulgaria joined evil side in ww1
killed innocent people
and lost
bulgaria joined evil side in ww2
killed innocent people
and lost

aхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaх

romania is a useless country
children sleep outside like animals

there is no reasonf or romania to exist

Im saying have an army if it makes sense to have one, let it be if its senseless anyway. US has an army to maintain their global domination - ok, makes sense. Russia to pressure neighbors and keep them loyal as well as US influence at bay - fine. Greeks to keep at bay Turkish ambitions - ok. Romania - ?. Bulgaria - ?.

i am greek you subhuman
>we dindu nuffin

What happens if you want to stop an airplane from entering your airspace or a ship from landing on your coast. Or a group of 1000 armed terrorists attacking the border?

Get two for the price of one