>next year comes around oh just one more year I mean I'm not even 20 yet
>5 years later
>all my friends getting married and a few having their first kids
>I'm still here just shitposting my life away

You and me both...

It's not like you're going to do anything anyway

you're we're never meant for anything else PAL

aaaaaahhhh user you fucking druggo, lez sink one, you cunt

University is a meme and not worthy at all, I wasted 2+ years and thousands of € for nothing.

Please don't remind me.

>spent my younger years just browsing & shitposting on Sup Forums

That's me, but I'm still 18. I might be the first person in my school to have never actually been engaged in a relationship with a human bean.
And not only I'm a socially inept tard living in the most normie country on earth, I'm also ugly and gay

I can't relate

>gay
mystery solved, faggots will speep with anyone. you can look like a troll and some guy will still fuck you

This except I regret nothing.

But I don't want to just get laid, I want a bf, that special someone that is always by your side and can handle your autism.

Not the real world. Get a daisuki and lose some weight

I'm not fat, my face just looks.. average as hell. It's also kinda assimetric, so I guess people won't really find that attractive.

Literally I'm the most average Joe and average Joe can possibly be.

Then stop watching anime and get /fit/. Actually go and interact with people man. Find out what its like. Don't sit around idealising some person who doesn't exist. Get out there and it will smooth your edges and let you see what's going on with people, have some fun. There's a lot of stories about two neets meeting here and playing games and watching anime and basically creating a bubble from the world and its sweet, in its way, but its not a healthy thing to do.

Git a jerb, pal!

Feel bad for all the younglings shitposting on Sup Forums. They should be out interacting with friends and try to accomplish their goals before it's too late, because life basically ends at 30

Your friends are having kids at 24? That's actually really young. Most men wait till their thirties if not later, and most women wait till late 20s

>I'm still here just shitposting my life away

that's what you were born to do lad

You are me from 8 years ago.
Leave when you still got time.

Just wanted to say I loved that anime tbqh

I failed out of my Physics degree 6 months from graduation. The credits aren't really transferrable and I have to wait two years before I can reenter.

It fucked me up so bad somewhere along the line I became an alcoholic security guard. I was almost a fucking physicist and now I walk around a mall.

women and children are parasites, if you are attached to any of them. pull away now

That's really fucking awesome. I wish I was a mall cop. Instead I'm working at the State Department and have to constantly watch Trump's twitter feed to get the newest US foreign policy

Might just quit if I have 4 years or more of this to look forward to you.
We're broken people...

What happened? Depression?

How did that happen?
I dont know how the american grading work, do you simply failed a course or what?

Hahahaha
Did you watch the new one then?

You're right, Italy is fucking Normie, except for everyone liking fucking comics????? Just go to Lucca or wherever it is they have that convention, you'll fit right in

Sorry I went to pick up some groceries.

Yeah I'm diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder as faggy as that sounds, basically I'm neurochemically incapable of experiencing happiness. But With a fuckload of Psych meds and chipping away at which meds and the dosages I need I'm actually doing very well now. (450mg of Wellbutrin and 600mg of Neurotin a day)

To respond to Mexibro I started drinking too much during school and doing Statistical Thermodynamics, Solid State Physics, and a litany of math which was way harder than even Differential Equations I just fucked up and failed test after test after test and basically said fuck it mid semester and the Physics Program people at my university decided to remove me to make them look good.

I fucked up bad.