Racism

Are you guys racist?
Do you really think white people are better than other people or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on the definition of White, but yeah Swedes are the best people in the world and the majority of you do not even deserve to be called humans.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist.

Are all swedes this fucking arrogant?

Of course

Honestly not sure.

White is an American social construct.
By using such terms you submit your thoughts to (((America))).

I hate all humans regardless of their skin color, they all annoy me in some way, even myself.

says the %57 Swede who is the grandson of Ogombo from Africa

At party games everyone immediately associates the racist answers with me lel

>Do you really think white people are better than other people or is it just a meme?
see áfrica

Are you me?

No its retarded, I don't even believe IQ is genetic or that people are genetically predisposed to being violent, its bullshit.
What matters is education and culture. Asians are smart as fuck due to them valuing education and not wasting time on bullshit. While the 12 year old Arab, Black and White are playing video games the Asian is studying high school Physics

Toxic meme

dont really like syrians and gulf arabs. at least the ones in turkey.

iranians are somewhat fine.

rest is ok.

It is true though and I'm not even that guy. It's not like other people are inherently subhuman or anything but I do travel a lot and people from the vast majority of non European countries act like subhumans.

Intelligence of the Human species:

Jews>>Whites>Asians>>>>Indians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arabs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Niggers

No
No, not even as a meme

I Unironically think blacks are the most inferior of all races, maybe it's not genetic but the their culture is absolutely toxic and they destroy the foundations of society wherever they go. They're a lost cause

>act like subhumans.
what does that even mean?

this

I am Irish so I can't be racist. Only whites can be racist

Okay for example people are often more rude, cut in lines, throw garbage wherever they feel like, try to scam you among other things.

me too, I was happier while I saw evil in only others.

Do I believe whites are better than those of other races? No, of course not. Do I believe that whites possess the right of self determination, as all races do? Yes, of course.

I'm not racist in the sense that I don't mind other's skin color.

Nevertheless, Im culturalist against Islam, don't know how to define it properly. I've got preference for Catholics aswell.

When you say Asian what do you mean? East Asian?

Who else?

>It's another second world negroes with inferiority complex suck whites' cock episode

Asia is a big continent.

In USA 'Asian' refers to East Asians, but this is not the case everywhere. For instance if you read a British newspaper and notice a passage about an Asian rape gang, here Asian = South Asian (Pakistani).

what is this?

Who is the most racist ethnic group?

I say Indians or somalis.

African CPR.

>Are you guys racist?
Yes
>Do you really think white people are better than other people or is it just a meme?
All other? IDK. Better than niggers? Hell yes.

Its the same with US = Americans
Nobody give a fuck about technicalities, middle east, India, and Russia belong to different category

This.

and Cantonese people.

Indians are more petty than racist: they'll respect anyone with a large degree of material wealth.

Im brit mate, I know

Then why do the DailyMail and the Telegraph refer to Pakis as Asians

Vietnam is up there, my new neighbors over there are going to love me.

I think most 'racism' in the 21st century is more to do with people wanting to live amongst their own people, and stop losing their cities to 'diversity'. Most of the people who get called racists either don't think there any race is superior, or do some think that some races are superior to others but don't really give a shit. It's just a natural response to having our western cultures eroded desu.

>I dont believe in genes
t.muslim
So you're saying you could teach a monkey how to build a rocket with proper nutrition and education ? Because that's what doubting the heradibility of intelligence means

>worthless diversity hire

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

I'm not a racist. I'm against shitty oppressive cultures and religions.
Your skin color doesn't matter as long as you act like a decent human.

Well I do think that the reason whites are so succesful is because God promised he would elevated the children of Japhet (whites and asians) above the others, especially the children of Ham who were cursed (niggers). But, just as in the antediluvian case of Cain (whose descendants blood is still present in Africans), while Gog foretold the animalistic tendency of a good part of cainite descendants, He also said, if anyone touches Cain I will curse him seven fold more.

The meaning of this is, you shouldn't judge individuals based on what happened, for the guy you curse may be a better and more godly person than you, and in the afterlife he will be elevated above you.

But stereotype as always rooted in profound truth, and when a people is cursed, it means that many of them succumb to the workings of an evil spirit, whose workings are allowed by the Highest One.

its not a meme

I don't care about anyone's skin colour. I only hate normies.

Nigerians are better than wh*tes though

Science is racist.
Free witch doctors now.

yeah but poverty and shit

not really, I'm just troubled that 55% of Somalis in Finland are jobless and leaching on my money while the biggest employers of Somalis are different culture centers that take care that somalian culture spreads and somalis are treated better than others, and the fact that the average arab/african commits 18 times more rapes than an average finn
They have their culture where rape is just weekend fun with the bois, but here they should abandon those kind of things or go/ be sent back.
I have strong prejudices when dealing with these people, but I don't believe I am inherently better than anyone else

Except humans are not monkeys, you can teach any person to build a rocket, yes. Designing something cost effective and capable of useful work isn't going to be just anyone on ANY country in the world but you can find someone with the aptitude to undergo the necessary training on any nation you could choose at random.

Nice fucking disingenous argument, I'd be surprised if there were even 1-2 people capable of designing a rocket engine that can do space flight in this board.

Dude it's going to be hilarious when SJWs start going after successful nonwhites like East Asians and Indians once whitey is vanquished

This, I suppose

Poverty does affect, but rich blacks on average only does as well as poor whites.

I just shattered that by showing that West Africans out perform all European ethnic groups in England

"I'm as good as the next man, but the next man isn't half as good as me."

You dont understand
If you believe intelligence is genetic then you dont believe in evolution

I dont think whites are better than other races, they are just better at doing war and violence

I think there are genetical differences between ethnic groups, but i'm not sure if these are more noticeable than cultural differences. For example north africa and ethiopia had civilizations because they had good soil and were on a good position for international trade while most of subsaharan africa was isolated due to the sahara desert (i'm not trying to be an apologist but rather just make an observation of mine). Maybe Abbos are genetically different in a big scale but i'm not sure if they are even sapiens sapiens

same in germany
they want to escape poverty
while whites dont care because they live in europe and are rich

this is better you are not white you subhuman

White privilege is biological now, it's trauma is deeply ingrained in nigger DNA just like the holocaust is in the descendants of survivors

*is not genetic

they are though

Shit i meant to say that Ethiopia was advanced because they were near the arab peninsula and came in contact with christianity ya know

As a brown person (Persian), I will say that I am 100% not a racist but I dont think that integration of races is really possible. Black, brown, white and oriental culture is too different to create a stable country.

Im not a racial seperatist either. I think ending the welfare state and letting people either sink or swim is the best way to deal with this problem.

trash

But Jews excel in America.

trash

wtf yukaghir/patagonian masterrace

It's fine at the smaller levels, because it doesn't pose any threat to the dominant group. I don't give a shit if 5% of Brits are non-white, because there's so few of them that they'll be forced to either integrate or be lonely. The problem is when you've got two or more groups each with more than 20% of the population - it just creates separate societies and a cultural clash that could brew over at any time.

And besides, they grow actual women

subhumans

in my opinion whites are not smart, smart peoples stay at their own territory and thats enough for them to live happily
whites needed to invade and rob other countries in order to sustain their way of living, 70 000 tonnes of peruvian gold were extracted from here and are now in europe., USA, that gold has a value of 4 trillion usd
whites are not smart they need slaves to work for them for free and resources from territories that doesnt belong to them,
today they are rich because they robbed africa, latin america, middle east , south asian, south east asia and extract wealth from other's races lands (USA, canada, australia, new zealand)
and even after this all, they still unhappy

>Do I judge other people I see mostly based on their race?
Yes

The Germans hardly engaged in much colonial activity. And remember that an Eastern power, Japan, had quite extensive imperial territory.

iki?

Incas were superior to eurangutans though

world would look like north korea
if everyone stays in his country
all the peruvian gold
would stay under ground
and people would die off from hunger

Someone remind me again, why weren't these "people" wiped off the face of the earth the last time around?

not in this universe

because im godsend

And stay there this time

Japan was a peaceful closed country until whites forced them to be open for international trade
the attrocities they comitted in china was becuase they imitated white ideology of racism and race supremacism
----------
races that lived happy without needing to invade other people's lands ( incas, mayan, cambodian, indian, egyptian) have large evidence of have being contacted by aliens
aliens like to contact peaceful cultures
but since greedy whites are in power, aliens are avoiding us

that gold was extracted by millions of native slaves that were exploited to death

+ add religion

The average black londoner is mainly ok. They have western names, follow christianity and eat the same foods as a typical brit.

But a pakistani brit is totally different. They dress and eat differently. They follow a different religion. They may not support democracy. They may even not speak english. How is a white brit related to the latter? You can make the connection with the black brit but a pakistani brit thinks way too different.

I also hate it since im an athiest who has brown skin and a funny foreign name. I hate getting lumped in with the unassimilating middle easterners.

"peaceful"

And we got totally rich because of it, inshallah.

silly whiteboi can't compete with inca inventions

because natives and spaniards were/are subhumans

We refused the opening of our country but you intimidated us with black ships you fuck turd.

We are all the same, there is only one race, however only whites are evil who have come up with ideas about racial supremacy and destroying and subjugating those they view as inferior.

kek Im half jew btw, and Im gonna inherit enough money to live several lives without working
try a better banter

Don't you ever go to sleep you edgy fuck?