/CHI/

why are things like this edition

What are your plans for the day /CHI/?

sit around and shit post while watching a bunch a random shit i find

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

Can't you join your nearest Hispanic gang? It'd get you out of the house and you would learn people skills

I live on the east coast not as common other wise I would probably be in one

Jorge Americano, mi mijo, I managed to sneak back into the country while SeƱor Presidente was looking at the eclipse.

>I live on the east coast
Always imagined you lived in New Mexico or Arizona desu

He wouldn't feel so alone if he did.

que?

no, why would you think that

Because the Jews prevailed in WW2 and the French Revolution

sigh

tl:dr

11thPBP

no

CHI
The past is bad, the present is bad and as things stand now the future will be bad. When will the good times come along? I don't believe that they will come but I desperately want them to come.

we either wait it out or quit no other options really

>tfw got lost in wallowing in my past mistakes and sadness during a shift which made it very hard to keep up appearances
Might have to re-think this working thing. It's usually okay though.

should of just took a bathroom break

The sadness and bitterness lasted for the whole day even after the shift. It wasn't just a passing feeling.

oh, i know what you mean i've had those days

I'm with you Amerianon

which candian CHI are you?

who /bloodinbloodout/ here?

another day wasted at work

cholo? i look like one

Good post

Mexicans are slightly, VERY slightly better than niggers

hmmmmmmmmm

I'm I still considered a CHI if I have dual citizenship?

yes

i wish my parents moved to a nice country like canada or norway when they left mexico

you are a chi if you ever get an American address

I'm glad my parents didn't move to California