Why do the poorest have higher birth rate? I mean, if you are already living in shit...

Why do the poorest have higher birth rate? I mean, if you are already living in shit, why bring another human to this world. I don't understand this egoistic logic. This creates vicious circle of resource crunch and poor quality of life.
I summon indians, africans and other thirdworlders ITT: explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vr44C_G0-o
gapminder.org/videos/dont-panic-the-facts-about-population/
gapminder.org/videos/will-saving-poor-children-lead-to-overpopulation/
youtu.be/QsBT5EQt348?t=1m10s
ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_religions_and_babies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They might be religious or they have nothing else to do

In Canada, the more children the poor produced, the more welfare they received from the government.

Sex feels good and birth control is expensive

Poverty means higher chances of dying. You tell me.

I suppose it would be easier just to nuke them shitholes. Why do we need 7.5 billion people on Earth anyway

If you want a serious answer see youtube.com/watch?v=2vr44C_G0-o

they send them off to work for money at a young age
it's a vicious circle yes, but until economic and social conditions advance it will not change

Lack of birth control and 2d waifus.

More workforce for the family if they live in rural area.

People are not a workforce.

It doesn't worked in Russia famine and revolution killed everyone.

What kind of stupid idiot would do this.

you are describing japan

that's because you're second world, not 3rd world

Russia is third world shithole. Second world doesn't exist.

Sex is one of the few things they enjoy.
Nonexistant education.
Nonexistant birth controll.
Everybody around you do the same.
Children can work or steal from like age 6.

This argument is one of the dumbest.
If I lived in poverty, making another child would be the last in my to-do list.
I just do not understand this chain of logical conclusions of a typical thirdworlder:
>no food, no money, no safety, 3 kids + wife + shittons of relatives
>heh it's benis in bagina time :DD let's make another one

Stop posting and watch these videos

gapminder.org/videos/dont-panic-the-facts-about-population/
gapminder.org/videos/will-saving-poor-children-lead-to-overpopulation/

This question has received answers from far smarter people than us for the last 4,000 years. Asking it here, again, is practically bait by now.

Can you tell.
>Living in shit with family is so cool. Poorfags like dying in hunger and disease. Fuck money and education.

That misplaced thinking is why Russians are dying out and being replaced by alpha turkmen.

Alfa turkmen cannot survive in Russia. They are raiders not workers.

They raid your women just fine though

Nah, they tried and failed.

it's more related to education than poverty, unless you need children to help you to work on your farm or something

>Why do the poorest have higher birth rate?

youtu.be/QsBT5EQt348?t=1m10s

vid related

thanks m8
I wanted to discuss it with thirdworlders themselves though, that's why I'm here, but apparently they are rare here

They have evolved to be like this. Think of small bugs. They lay thousands, sometimes tens of thousands, of eggs. Now think of fish. Most fish species lay around 50 eggs each time they copulate. Now think of mammals, like dogs or cats. In nature, they have from 5 to 10 individual offspring. As you can see, there is a clear tendency that the most evolved species, the species that are strongest to survive in the environment, the species that are the smartest, have the least individual offspring. If this thesis is correct, then one would predict that the smartest human races have the fewest children, and the dumbest, the least, which happens to be true: Asians are the smartest and have from 0 to 1 kids per couple, whites have from 1 to 3, and third world subhumans (Brazilians, Mexicans, Indians, Middle Easterners etc) usually have 3. I believe that a naturally occurring immortal species will have no children at all and predict that by the time fertility rates in the West and/or Japan fall to practically 0, we will have discovered a way to attain immortality.

>I just do not understand this chain of logical conclusions of a typical thirdworlder:
that argument will make perfect sense to a subsistence farmer,

>religious
ted.com/talks/hans_rosling_religions_and_babies

Actually your data is way off and this was Europe's strategy for centuries anyway.

No, you will not discover immortality, you'll die alone and bitter.

Think about it. You have no TV, internet, electricity or even birth control.
You're bored after toiling in the fields scratching out a meager living for you and your mate.
Suddenly, that old familiar feeling washes over you. Your mates looking good. You've got nothing but time and nothing else going on but your union together. The only joy available in this insufferable existence.
Worse, if you have a kid, eventually its another worker for the fields and as you grow old people to take care of you.

Ok pidoraska

>the 1st world can send billions worth of food to africa
>can't send them contraceptives
>can't explain to them why having 10 kids each isn't good

Be happy that China decided that 2 billion Chinese would be a huge worldwide environmental problem, and that Indians are too stupid to create industry or healthcare

double this. each kid is a free 300-400 bucks a month.

my parents did it but thankfully we turned out normal and well-educated but i saw this shit all the time growing up in poor areas.

Do you think they give a shit about that? They act like only living today

Isn't being rich nice? You get to feel superior over everyone else and lecture them about right and wrong.

Back in the old days, more children meant more people to help you work and more people to take care of you once you get older.

giving more chance for the family to survive.
>after one died, the other can replace the deceased.
>why they're stupid?
lack of education, hence they're poor
It has nothing to do on religion and culture (even there is, it has minimal impact). It's human natural survival instinct.
Just like turtles.

Why do you think they are poor?

They just don't give a fuck.

sounds like a salty feminist delusion.

the problem however is that before western countries came to the aid of these people by providing food, medicine and the ability to live longer and die less they were stagnate because 8 of the 10 children a female would pop out in sub-Saharan Africa would die before adulthood.

That's what I implied.

it's more of problem today because those children would all live hence overpopulation. Do we really need 85 million + Congolese or 130 million + Mexicans today?

But today we aren't living off of subsistence farming or hunting and gathering.

Third worlders should know dick in puss equals another hungry mouth.

Just lecturing my retarded leaf comrade.

It's a lag on the adjustment to better infant mortality rates and life expectancy increase.
Essentially less kids die all of a sudden so more kids grow up. Society has to adjust over time.
There are also the economics of having children in a society where the jobs require decades of education and one where they don't.

IM GLAD ALL THOSE AFRICANS NOW HAVE JOBS

Sex feels good
They don't have much else to do
Birth Control takes away from the pleasure, it requires you to actually prepare for the coitus and sometimes, it can be expensive

>equals another hungry mouth
It also equals another worker to feed them in their old age for those with high child mortality rate. Try looking from the pov of a subsistence farmer whose children might step on a landmine.

>He doesn't know that low fertility rates both in Europe and East Asia is a very modern phenomenon.
>Forgetting that Asian countries have massive populations already, and they certainly didn't appear out of nowhere
>Forgetting that overpopulation on Europe is what triggered colonialism and later emigration to other continents

Also, let's look at fertility rates, 1.76 for Brazil and 1.78 for the Netherlands. You're bitching about the wrong countries, m8

they're poor because they're dumb in the first place, dumb people breed a lot.
t. poverty pro

>wanted to discuss it with thirdworlders themselves
hmm

Explain Moldova, Russia and Eastern Europe in general if poorness correlates to birthrates. Also explain America's healthy birth rate while being well off. I hate to say to say it Ivan but wealth doesn't correlate to birthrates.

It is now $500 to $600 a month for each kid.