Canada is a FRENCH nation

>French discovered Canada
>First successful colonizers
>Most of Canada's noteworthy foods come from French areas
>French girls are way hotter than anglo ones
>French Canada is historically better at hockey
>Quebec is way more fun than the rest of Canada combined (18 drinking age, good strippers, cheap liquor, people like to fight, etc...)

Admit it anglos. You're lucky to be guests in a French nation.

maybe if your men weren't weak cucks that got dominated by superior anglo chads then you'd be right

>blow up a few mail boxes (which may have been the RCMP, even) and kidnap and kill one politician
>martial law
yeah such chads you are

>implying martial law is an overreaction when dealing with fr*nch savages
It's like scolding an animal who does 't know better, such is the state of the eternal frenchman.

>french discovered canada

hahahahhahahah AJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA KEEEEEK

The first known attempt at European colonization began when Norsemen settled briefly at L'Anse aux Meadows in Newfoundland around 1000 AD.[39] No further European exploration occurred until 1497, when Italian seafarer John Cabot explored and claimed Canada's Atlantic coast in the name of King Henry VII of England.[40][41] Then Basque and Portuguese mariners established seasonal whaling and fishing outposts along the Atlantic coast in the early 16th century

>has been trying to genocide us for about two centuries
>still hasn't accomplished it
truly the chaddest of chads

>when Norsemen settled briefly
WE

>Anse aux Meadows
Sounds French to me

indians literally scared norsemen away before they could do anything with this territory

>French discovered Canada
Actually that would be the Scandinavians.
You literally got butt-fucked out of New France.

Great thread

>Captcha: blue libre

>The no side cheated like fucking crazy
>Pay no attention to the yes side accidentally losing tens of thousands of votes in solid no jurisdiction, or deliberately setting up the question to be as weasely as possible in their favour.

OK KID
K

K
I
D

epic reddit image

fact: most canadians don't even know the difference between the bloc quebecois and parti quebecois

these people are allowed to vote

Well, most Canadians can only vote for one so who cares? I am very dissapointed in Canadian civics education overall though

>superior anglo chads

I chuckled.

>muh we kicked your ass!!!
>outnumbered us
>still lost more men than the french

anglos truly are AMAZING warriors! Your anglo-saxon ancestors would be proud (if not slaughtered by franks)!

it's pretty relevant when one of them almost broke up the country (unfortunately it didn't happen)

>great colonizers
>outnumbered

pick one and only one

thank god for quebec, what would the world be like without disco fries

Wtf Anglos are so evil. how come we barely learned about this during HS Canadian history? (aside from Wolfe and forced conscription)

I'm starting to think Anglos are not as benevolent as I've previously thought. The more I read up on their history the more evil they appear (opium wars, potato famine, etc)

Never said we were great colonizers, tho

(Nouvelle-France was comfy, tho)

where are you from?

i'm in quebec and we learned quite a bit of this

guess that's the reason our motto is "je me souviens" because anglos can't even remember that some anglo walked into a concert hall to assassinate a separatist politician he didn't like while going "LES ANGLOS SONT REVEILLES" without the accent on that final E of course

thankfully he is such a chad, his AK-47 jammed

man in reality anglo and franco canadians have great relations apart from the classic dirty goes to quebec ontarion who acts rude refuses to speak french or the dirty quebecois who goes to ontario and acts rude and superior to the anglos

ive lived in both, now live out west. miss my french bros back home

oh, and he also intended to burn down the whole place with everyone inside

but i guess we're the evil ones

and i'm very serious when i say that anglos don't remember this, because i surprised one by telling him that story

>to assassinate a separatist politician

Who?

Quite a bit of that post either isn't true or is way out of context.

pauline marois

the would be assassin's name is richard henry bain and it happened in 2012

sure

got a bit of a chip on your shoulder there don't you?

>anglos demonize us for centuries and act like they never did anything wrong when there's evidence that they did
yeah just a chip on my shoulder

I am sure

wew lad

Politics...lots of fun in Canada :^)

>John Cabot (Italian: Giovanni Caboto, Venetian: Zuan Chabotto; c. 1450 – c. 1500) was a Venetian navigator and explorer whose 1497 discovery of the coast of North America under the commission of Henry VII of England was the first European exploration of the mainland of North America since the Norse visits to Vinland in the eleventh century.

Low quality b8 pajeet you aren't pure laine and never will be

don't forget the extremely corrupt quebec liberal party that has links with the italian mafia that anglos vote for because it's federalist and that's it

their leader accuses ANY opposition of being trump

>Anglos a tiny minority in Quebec
>apparently still decide every provincial election
Anglo superiority proven yet again

what is montreal, the most populated region of quebec that is FILLED with anglos

it sounds nice :^)

Québec City >>> Montréal

>quebec city's mayor wants to ban the burqa and niqab
and they're the bad guys

How are they the bad guys?

Québec city seems to be a based city

Hands off, France

>Anglophones are 8% of Quebec over all
>12.6% of Montreal
>filled
The small hamlet of Quebec

i don't know

the media demonizes that city as white nationalist central

The Anglo media?

quebec, newfoundland and the maritimes are legitimate institutions

ontario and lands west are just americans in denial

both languages seem to do it

must have something to do with the fact that most of these media companies are located in montreal so if anything outside their little world is different they freak out

i used to cringe when people compared montreal to paris but now i definitely see the resemblance

I don't know what you are on about Quebec city goes unmentioned in Anglo media, the CBC was going so triumphalist in how the EXTREME FAR RIGHT was btfo by peaceful anti-racist protestors who only broke a few bottles and set some fires peacefully.

This is an excellent post

don't forget how they fought the facist police