This comic is on the front-page of reddit

this comic is on the front-page of reddit.

is european society getting more redpilled and anti-migrants? even when liberals and shit are upvoting this and enjoying it.

>admitting that you use rèddit
This should be an automatic permaban

>this comic is on the front-page of reddit.
go back there

>not enjoying reddit and Sup Forums at the same time

i'm sorry you autists are too lame.

>from reddit.

You know how you don't like immigrants?

We don't either.

Reddit users are not welcome because you are shitposting retards who are mentally incapable of creating original content, all you make is reposts, sometimes reposts of reposts, which is precisely what this thread is.

That's honestly good compared to Twitter. If there's one thing that should disappear and never come back, it is Twitter.

This

/thread

also reminder to sage this shit thread

Oh sweetie, you're cancer and you don't even realize it

I too am tired of seeing the shitty thinking emoji, "really makes you think" and its variants etc.

fact is that most canadians i know use reddit and its a very popular site here for a good reason.

you shitholes are missing truly.

so fuck off back to Sup Forums faggots.

fuck off

*missing out

>fact is that most canadians i know use reddit and its a very popular site here for a good reason.
That explains why canacucks are some of the worst posters

oh yeah reddit is great Sup Forums is so shit, you're right and better we apologize for being inferior and accept your gracefulness
now leave

I'm laughing my ass off at all the retards hating on Reddit in this thread. At least on Reddit you can actually have a conversation with someone. Sup Forums is just people yelling and screaming at each other like little children.

I'm laughing at all the retards hating on Reddit in this thread. At least on reddit you can have an actual conversation. Sup Forums is just people yelling and screaming at each other like little children

leafs trying to post

and OP, it's polandball they're closer to Sup Forums than the rest of reddit
>inb4 the autists have a seizure, omg he goes on reddit!!!!

>can't think of an actual argument

if you like reddit go back there, why are you crying here?

Heard you the first time

Reddit is a content aggregator for spastic with too few social skills and short attention spans to use forums, yet too timid and unfunny for chans.

You make your memey little account names and get le upvotes through puns and sex jokes, maybe also by paying the website for some jewgold you can give to other users to tell them they dun made a güd poast

It's so dumbed down and hyper friendly (we did it reddit xD) yet you think we will listen to your shit meme comic?

All this just bc we didn't up vote you and suck ur willy for an ms paint comic, no reason to be so salty

???????
I go on reddit too, why do I need to think about arguments? Are you actively trying to make yourself look retarded?
ffs try to think