Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_ve-smgDI
youtube.com/channel/UChjnmHTEkjU81Qhxw957n7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they really, REALLY like donald trump

We call them Maritimers

We call them boguns, less Jesus and guns, more weed and shitty car jobs

*Albertans

Albertans always freeze up when I ask where in Canada theyre from, always suspected they fucked their sisters and had to flee. Confirmed.

Albertans will never be as redneck as Maritimers. Alberta has the highest average income for fuck's sake. Neanwhile, here in New Brunswick I had to scrounge around to find an unsmashed pellet so I shoot a squirrel for supper earlier today.

income has nothing to do with being a redneck. look at texas.

Those aren't rednecks, those are city folk with hats and buckles larping as rednecks. Alberta is a bunch of roughnecks and cowboys. If you can afford a dentist you aren't really a redneck, you're a bumpkin at best.

>larping as rednecks
>hats and buckles

do you even know what a redneck is?

rednecks seems nice

Search flanders in google

No one knows better than me, I'm just tired of this meme that Texas oil Tycoons, Daniel Lawrence Whitney, or an Albertan with a ten gallon hat he paid $200 for that he wears every year at the Calgary Stampde, are actually rednecks.

I think we found him

I got away from them, and I really don't like them. They're usually bad at life.

This.

>thinks city faggots with trucks are rednecks
Apparently you don't...

In Russia, wouldn't it be the gopnik's?

They're pretty cool

And Cody's, don't forget the Cody's

>you will never be Albertan
>you will never drive a pickup to your job on the tar sands while high on meth, listening to Toby Keith and wearing a cowboy hat

Yes. Bydlos in tracksuits and old clothes(straight light jeans etc) are our rednecks.

Literally the Spartans or crazy islanders.

Tasmania is the most inbred, illiterate state. And the education is by far the worst in the country

We call them caipiras, and they get smarter and cleaner than the big city folks by the year.
The stereotype is that they like smoking fumo, listening to either sertanejo or moda de viola and do fuck-all all day when they're not working the land with a shovel and a hoe.

it's basically the whole country, safe for few nerds

bogan stereotype is parodied ad nauseum but it's mostly that they were tank-tops, listen to AC/DC and love Pauline Hanson and V8 Supercars and hate Lebs

wear not were

It's the type of guys that has a t-shirt with "fuck you I drive a Volvo", loves to shit talk anyone who isn't from their inbred little valley and believes all city folk are metrosexual pussies. Basically like a watered down version of american rednecks minus the guns and jesus, more like hunting and tractors/cars.
They looked at America and somehow decided the coolest part to emulate was redneck culture, some even wear the confederate cross for literally no reason other than it being american and redneck.

they are shepperds

the most hardcore ones, living in Serra da Estrela, reach 16 years old with just 4 years of education, and without ever seeing the sea, like this girl Rosa, they made a book about

they walk around with big radios like this

They live in Texas

They all live in the outer districts of vienna

Our farmers are kind of elitist desu

that theyre as bad as the average moroccan or t*rk

comfy

>Norwegians emulating american rednecks
Why is this allowed?

They live here in the north, drink moonshine, shoot guns and hate foreigners.
I should know, I am one.

This.
The north of Sweden is like the south of the USA.
Full of rednecks/white trash.

they are ugly, trashy, fat and stupid, but they are going to save finland

a cross breed between a peasant and a bydlo living in small rural towns

they dress like slavs while being overly patriotic, refuse to learn another language
sometimes showing up to a party with a tractor

This explains it perfectly.

>finish rednecks can speak proper english
>educated germans can't

they drink a lot and get into fights easily, their women are usually ugly

t. le cultured francophonic meme man

youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_ve-smgDI

ITT, city dwellers who could not skin a buck, run a trot line, dissamble, sight in and clean a firearm and change their own oil.

t. gets dizzy on concrete

This

I still watch the reruns of Flodder

But I think our real rednecks live in the Wild East, especially in the regions Twente and the Achterhoek.
They are the best if you want to escape from the cucky Hollanders in the west.

No, they live in cali. We got all the fleeing rich mexies But yeah, in the valley we got a bit of 'em.

Those aren't rednecks OP, they're white trash. It's a very important distinction.

Your rednecks look like Ned Flanders from the simpsons??

We call them patriots

>never going to be a bogan knee deep in empty VB cans while eating chook on a river surrounded by crocodiles
Also most rednecks dont care about being called rednecks some celebrate it

dog bless bolan :DDD

>Cityfolk: You idiots! You can't domesticate Reindeer! They're wild animals!
>2000 years later

Texan:
youtube.com/channel/UChjnmHTEkjU81Qhxw957n7w

That looks like beer, do you just Homebrew or do you shine? What kind of washes and still if so?

>cities
>2000 years ago anywhere in Scandinavia
>implying

that column is badass

is it packed ?

Yes, with stainless potscrubbers. I get 95% out from an inverted sugar/tomato paste/baking yeast wash. I've tried extracting lemon peels and cinnamon sticks into it, as well as THC, and a THC alcohol caffeine "just fuck my shit up" mixture.

Top notch, my compliments.

I'm a small-timer myself, but I'm looking into scaling it up to try essential oil extraction. I have this fetish for uncommon oils you won't easily find on the commercial market.

For shining, I can get hobo grade wine here very cheap. My old setup was similar to yours but not half as big, column is packed with copper wire turnings.

btw for THC I use a Soxhlet apparatus, using petroleum ether as a solvent. You can do any plant extractions in it, but it gives great THC oil.