What are Turkish women like?

For some reason, Turkish women take a huuge interest in me.

From Weedland, Parents are from Morocco, but i don't look like a sandnigger

>Western-european white skincolour
>Big black eyebrows
>not fit
>not fat either
>above average smart

Explain your women turkroaches

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gW8xE7m-22U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like this

wew, Melike is indeed butifel

most of women prefer their own kind, they think you are turk since you look moslem

Lel okay

But i want to know more indepth

What are they like
And why do they seem fond of me?
Do i look like their mothers or something with my thick black eyebrows or sumthing kek

Poor women, hounded and harassed by roaches all day, can't even walk down the street without the threat of rape and murder.

>meet cute smart turkette at uni
>go to her dorm to hang out, whatever, i take things slow
>see a giant framed picture of fethullah gulen on her wall that i only recognize from Sup Forums

Uh oh

Go further faggot
what did yea learn from her?
Or what things were not ordinary, besides the flag lel

every turk i've met has been a good lad, why are they so much better than pig disgusting lebs?

kill her with fire

TURK EXPLAIN UR GYRLS

no

>i don't look like a sandnigger
They're probably attracted to you cause you look like a Turk aka a sandnigger. Kek.

they are explosive as far as i heard

also like i call them: towelhead burkaless whores

unironically super hot. the few I've met have been 7+

Anti wh*Te anti e*ropean

Turkroach, dont make me get some roach spray and do that biological warfare on you

I will fucking shit in your doner

How are you not a sandnigger when you have thick black eyebrows??

Turkish women in western turkey are more European looking because they have Balkan ancestry. They're the most attractive in roachland.

Turkish women from central and northern turkey are your quintessential Turk with that Turkish-churka look to them. Most of the turkroach immigrants in Europe come from there.

Turkish women from southern and eastern turkey are the ugliest because they're just Kurds and Arabs. The other turkroach immigrants in Europe come from here as well.

I am sure his skin is olive too,not pale.Fuck white blond mens btw.They look like gay.Olive or a little bit white skin with brown hair is the best.

subhuman jealous of Greeks

Too bad no Turk has brown hair then. Literal gypises you lot.

Another retarded thread from wh*Toid subhumans. Its actually good to see how retarded and ignorant you actually are. Pic related they will give birth to those warriors who will slaughter wh*Tes including their women and children.

>blonde mens
instead of learning how to make bombs, you should learn english

It depends.People with pure black hair with caucasoid skull mostly also have brown skin unlike far east asians.White ones mostly has mid to dark brown hair mostly.But anyway if someone has an handsome face and white skin,hair color dont make that much difference except ginger male ones.

this is why we remove kebab

I bet you're a shitskin, even more brown skinned than the average Turk. Why won't your government allow Turks to identify themselves other than Turks? I know that Turks have started calling themselves Muslim Greeks or some other balkan ethnicity because it truly is SHIT to be a Turk. Even Kurds don't want to be Turks, that's how shit you are :)

Turkish girls are like eternal middle schoolers in terms of behavior and tastes

>what are turkish women like
obsessed with kpop

Turkish girls are one of the hidden treasures of the world
The most beautiful girl I ever met is Turkish, and I would gladly give my live for her
Sadly I know it will never work out, as Im just a filthy subhuman compared to her

shit

one of the 2 turks in uk

>tfw no turkish gf

diaspora shitskin in france

>hating on white-ish women
what are you gay

greek subhuman in Germany

I had a Turkish gf, she got jealous really easily, but the sex was good. Also I used to fuck a Turk/Kurd woman, she was also a good root

turks are mongrels

shitskin subhuman

Most Turks look ugly af .
Their gen pool got expanded cus of the Ottoman empire .
Bursa is the part of the country that people start being brown and ugly .

what ahahaha

Most Melikes I've known have been hot desu

>this is what amerisharts actually believe

I always rape one before breakfast
Helps me start the day

you should stop rape goats Ahmed

That's not a nice way to talk about your mother

>Moroccan thinks he does not look like a sandnigger or Turkroach
Zikkim perki

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE TURKEY NOW

>above average smart
kek

Slavic/Greek rapebabies.

They want to get out of Erdoganistan before they get burkad and legally raped

How come there's practically no turkish women outside turkey, while you can't go down a block without seeing a turkish guy?

The Turks in Europe are mostly immigrants from the backwards mountain area. And their women usually stay indoors.

I'd tutku Tutku.

Thats not the case with our women.
If anything, they want to be with a westerner/chink depending on their autism levels

Shit nigga drown her in holy water

This is a pretty good judgement

Turkey isn't Whi-

Europe wants to deport this
youtube.com/watch?v=gW8xE7m-22U

>Gözde with the ponytail
HNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Perhaps in your country. Loterally every Turk girl diaspora I know married, or plan ti marry another Turk.

>chink

Never seen this mix before m9. They are usually quite normie and not autistic

Nice little Slavish/Greek woman

The Turks living in Turkey have ancient Greek ancestry. The Turks living abroad are shitskin K*rds from Diyabakir.

Report her to the local Turkish embassy

IMPORT KEBAB import kebab, you are the best turk

t. turkroach

Turks in Europe act like Arabs,moroccans and niggers.Why is it so hard to find a Turkish girl in the Netherlands that isnt a k*rd or an Erdogan supporter.

The girl is pic is Amanda Cerny and she is wh*Teoid subhuman so please stop posting her.
>Parents are from Morocco, but i don't look like a sandnigger
>h-hey m-my wh*Te masters I-i don't look like a sandnigger I look like wh*Te just like you ! please accept me as one of yours.
kys housenigger.

Because it's always the scum that leave the country. All the decent Turks live in Turkey and the human garbage is abroad.

t. turkroach

you re not my mom you turd licker
hope Milosevick mass graves your ass again

that's not a Turkish girl. her name is Amanda Cerny

also Turks are not wh*te. Stop that bullshit already.
Especially that first pic, i don't even want to give it you. It's extremely cherrypicked by some wannabewh*te turk

you must finish high school to post here

i think there is more

im not that guy but im turk in uk too and i think i see others around

But he is right. Most Turks in Europe are human hazardous waste.

The recent events also indicate that Turks in Turkey also degenerated into a group of typical middle eastern entities.

holy shit I want one too

too bad you'll only get my dick

you must not bomb your school to post here

>tfw no Ilay gf

>tfw no meklube eating enes kanter appreciating charter school owning hocaefendi worshipping turkgf

Over the last year I have seen here and in YouTube and Facebook, Turks callign themselves:
>Mostly Whites
>Whites
>Whiter than Spaniards and Italians
>Arabized Mongols
>just Mongols
>Mix of steppe people
>The original steppe people
>Mix of Arabs and whites
>"turks" (their own race, never go into detail)

The identity crisis is far higher than down here in the supposed mixed race heaven. Here segregation and in group preference is way higher than in the middle east and the former Ottoman Empire Lands.

>Western-european white skincolour
Daltonism much?