Why do italian girls love northern europeans?

Why do italian girls love northern europeans?

all nonwhites love northern europeans

>tfw when italian american and have to suffer through this awful website with people writing bullshit about italians like this

>it's a "an italian american thinks he's even remotely italian" thread
sage'd

t. 1/64 italian

they dont
everyone here who was in northern europe
wrote that they are the most boring people they have ever met

thats not true shitskin

I want to date a white womyn

I live near the Italian border, here Northern Europeans are seen as pussies who are scared of everything, I don't think it's different in Italy and I highly doubt any girl could love a pussy, also there are lot of Northern European tourists in Southern Europe but most of them are middle-aged/old, married and not very attractive

lol what

Over half actually.

Technically the UK falls under North Europe

Why are we seen as pussies? Curious, cause I'm assuming the Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes isn't the standard view in normie south-europe

you are subhumans

If I wanted a reply from a kraut I would have written in turkish

I am a Greek

You tend to have a friendly face unlike slavs. And your goofy walk, lankletism and your blondie hair doesn't help.

Nordcucks constantly brag about things such as "muh height muhfucka" and "we wuz vikangz n sheeet" when in reality they're trying to hide the fact that they were sucking off horse cocks in some frozen forest wasteland way up north meanwhile southern europeans were inventing western civilization. Viking raids were ancient chimpouts were they would literally raid defenseless coastal cities and then run away like pussies from any real army.

blonde hair is effeminate

Why Northern European girls love South European men?

proofs?

nordcuck dicks are small

So it's solely based on appearance?

See, this is what I mean with Sup Forums memes. You think the normie south all have enough autism to think what you just wrote? Do you even have any idea of how a greater civilization is created? Go read Germs, Guns and Steel, it's great book that explains what criteria both geological and cultural that needs to be met for a bigger civilization to be made. Hint, living in a country filled with mountains that have about 2% good soil and harsh winters is a horrible starting point for expanding and advancing a society.

No self-respecting european obsesses over the word white and places it as his most important part of his identity. Nation and culture come first.

A rootless american like you couldnt understand. You arent Italian.

I suppose. You are considered peaceful people after all.

i'll fap on you kid

El ShartaliANO señores

because their men are ugly

>Germs, Guns and Steel
Post dismissed

muh heritage

wow mean (´・ω・`)

[citation needed]
>inb4 Marzia
She is just a golddigger

kek

>shitxico