What is your unequivocal opinion of Japan and the Japanese people?

What is your unequivocal opinion of Japan and the Japanese people?

good people

this girl looks like fair skinned peruANO

very good, friendly people, great scenery. I hope to go back some time.

I have also always wanted to go to Vietnam

Really cool cultural aesthetic, critically fucked society.

i want to be a japan

clean, cultured, respectable, intelligent. what more can you ask from a people

They fear the gaijin.
Anyway, I get along with old people. It's a 50-50 tho, they can be pretty cool or xenophobic cunts.

is that Babymetal girl?
I like Japan but it's too far away and I don't do hot countries at all

Earthquakes, tsunamis, radioactive shit, nukes, xenophobia, numerous cases of pedophilia and rape (and most are not even made official just so they won't show in most statistics), fucked up social hierarchy, patriarchy... Seems a pretty shitty place to live, unless you're a pure blood Japanese with a high enough position in their social hierarchy, then at least they'll treat you well (within their limitations). Also there's Zelda, the only good thing Japan ever made

I love japan, because I've had nothing but good encounters with Japanese people, and from what I've seen it's a country full of people who are just as awkward, weird and shy as I am. Plus, it makes me feel less bad about having bad teeth. In America you're pressured to wear braces for years, in Japan they seem to just accept human flaws)))

weird teeth

Dumb chinks

As developed and civilized Asians can get. Honestly, we shouldn't have interfered with their empire in the 30s, as the shitshow known as Asia would be a well run colony with Japanese values instilled in them.

If anyone could have taken on the backward nations of East and Southeast Asia, it was Japan. Korea and Taiwan are proof.

What do you Vietcong hole ant have to do with us???
This thread is nonsense.

>numerous cases of pedophilia and rape (and most are not even made official just so they won't show in most statistics)
Wat

Weeaboo you're embarrassing.

You'll always be a gaijin, nigger

I love Japan and the japanese

I LIKE japan! Not a day goes by that I don't think Japan(ese) is st*nkin' awesome!

whos she
strange ears

i wanna fucc desu

excellent hairstyles
wish non-weebs and non-wig people would have them

send ur qts to Japan asap

My sister

>weird teeth
>that flag