What do real Asians think of people that try to look white?

What do real Asians think of people that try to look white?

can't even tell what type of asian that is. gonna guess chinese

Whiteness is the standard of beauty worldwide. Here we just think they're too ugly and desperate by themselves to rely on whitify cosmetics. The real beauties are the one who go natural.

I thought they were Brazilians

So they're ridiculed? What do you guys think of women that go for white guys?

understandable, probably. i mean they cream themselves imagining a white girlfriend, why should it be any different the other way around

Proto-Chinese did contact with Tocharians, Aryans and Scythians. Probably borrowed some traditions and practices. May be Proto-Chinese bowed to them,
Basically it you chilling in the mansion all days long you become pale and only wealthy people could achieve that life-style while almost 90+% were a poor peasantry

nigger wat

Tocharians were a white/European looking people that lived in the Tarim Basin and I think the Russian is saying that Chinese would've bowed to them since they would've thought they were all rich people (cause pale=rich).

oh, so he meant OP looks tocharian

>post a girl wearing my sisters school uniform

what

Somewhat encouraged/mocked. They're seen as gold-diggers. There's no "cucking" concept because we're so used to foreigners integrating here. If you put an indian/chinese/american here they're assumed to be pinoys unless they have a funny accent. Plus even the ugliest gold digger can have cute kids if she has kids with a white guy.

Christian Asians do it a lot, it's weird. I don't mean lightening skin, I mean dying hair blonde and wearing blue contacts.

>There's no "cucking" concept because we're so used to foreigners integrating here

You mean because Pinoy identity is founded on being cucked by the Sp*nish.

Northern barbarian fuggg hordes invade China constantly in their history. If Indo-Europeans impacted India so hard they could did something in China as well. Theoretically,
Chinese pyramids might be a adaptation of the Indo-Europeans' kurgans. A consent of the Sky (天 (tian)) looks similar to Greek Zeus (Ζεύς - from Proto-Indo-European *dyḗws - sky, heaven: sky god)

not consent - mean concept as a god

Pinoy identity was born because of greedy spice traders thought of grouping different tribal islanders together for a colony.

Philippines didn't even exist before Spain. Then after than Pinoy identity became about shared resentment against foreign invaders.

>Then after than Pinoy identity became about shared resentment against foreign invaders.

you just reiterated

>try to look white?

Japan is a Northern Papua New Guinea with Chinese/Korean colonists.

just like how you see weebs from your own fellows.

Pretty sure they're filipinas, the second one from left looks like Maja Salvador

Those aren't asian