Is this really how British people see us?

Is this really how British people see us?

>Americans please don't get upset or angry

This is how everybody see you, because you're arrogant, stupid and fat

comedy gold

>England's just better

well I'm sorry but that is an accurate representation of how americans talk

Americans are quite different. You guys often start conversations with stuff like "so what do you do?"

It's weird. Outright asking what people do, instead of deducing their class by their mannerisms.

*sits next to you on a train*
So what do you do?

That's pretty much how my last conversation with an English person in England went, minus the gun part.

Tbh all the American hate is pretty on the basis of Americans being obstinately conservative and conservatively ignorant is really unfounded. They're the world's largest exporter of "human rights" and "democracy" as well as the biggest promoter through entertainment of progressivism and pacifism for christ's sake

Most Americans are liberals or neoclassical liberals and the younger ones are generally as worldly as any of their other eurocolonial or western european counterparts. One distinguishing feature though is americans are generally very gregarious and my experience there is random blokes will like said establish conversation on completely arbritrary although authentic grounds

In 2017 this is what Sup Forums has come to, screenshots of fucking YT.

excellence breeds jealousy

The kind of people who post that are the kind of people that sympathise with Muslims after they bomb us

burgers would say "sauce" rather than "dip", otherwise bretty accurate t.bh

Not all Muslims are like that! Islam preaches tolerance and peace.

>deducing their class by their mannerisms.
>class

nigga what century is this lmao i know dudes with a net worth in the millions who dress like shit and poor people who carry themselves very well

>complains about americans
>uses american cultural product as avatar

You don't know the UK

D'aww did the little American get trolled. Had to take a screenshot because it hurt his feelings and needed to tell strangers about it. How pathetic.

No

Rick and morty is shit anyway and the only people who like it browse reddit. Who gives a flyin fuck

Why is this picture of a Lapras with a hand so unnerving
I don't like it one bit