I never know what it's like to live in a commie block

I never know what it's like to live in a commie block.

Do you always feel scared that someone's apartment catch fire downstairs?

no, rules are strict, shit rarely happens
its built to contain the fire on the same floor

its not american metal which will collapse under you after a little smoke, its made of concrete

How do you live with less than 2000< sq ft. of space?

wait isn't every housing in singapore basically a commie block?

Your entire country looks like this though

Nah. We still have landed property.

FUCK OFF DENMARK. I HATE YOU. GET OUT OF MY THREAD. EVERYONE WELCOME EXCEPT DENMARK.

>I never know what it's like to live in a commie block.
>Singapore

I'm not joking. There are still a percentage of people living in landed properties. I'm sure Russia still has terrace houses.

>Singapore

So you don't know what HDB is? Because it's the same thing.

What is sqft?

squared feet, ft2
2000sqft is roughly 180m2

Yea HDB is basically a commie block.
Square feet

It's cool. I can't even live anywhere else. I tried living in a suburban area once, and I almost went crazy because of how quiet and spacious it was there. I'm used to the sound of cars and drunkards outside, I can't sleep properly without them. Also, there's nothing like having a smoke with your neighbor next door.

My 1960s commie block is full of asbestos so it's probably the most fire safe place in the whole country.

You just need to be careful with damaging the walls if you don't want to die a horribly painful death.

They have funny properties!
According to Malaysian law, property owners own all the material below their property down to the center of the earth....

So they can't build tunnels under private property very easy...
You can't have a mineing operation 1km below a field with a farmer allowing it ...&c. it's funny.

You're confusing Malaysia with Singapore.

We don't own all the shit down to the centre of the Earth.

stupid fucking seamonkey, olalala wat it commiblock haha

>entire cunt is block housing

stupid muppet, why are you even allowed to post here

sounds pathetic. it's like getting used to drinking piss and eating literal shit (wouldn't be surprised if you do that too since you are a russhit scum)

Not my fault you're too poor to live in an actual house

Cringe as fuck

That's a meme btw, it is only dangerous from long term exposure to asbestos dust. THe bulk of asbestosis cases was in workers in asbestos factories.