Tell me a curious fact about your country

Tell me a curious fact about your country

>Portugal

There's more portuguese infrastructures in Morocco than there is arabic infrastructures in Portugal

here's a curious fact:

portuguese people, in most cases, aren't blonde or blue eyed, therefore not wh*te

why is that girl blonde and whiteskinned, lol

>Brazil has the second biggest number of airports in the world (2.498), just behind USA

Because she is portuguese.she has no mongoloid features like most russians

sure, shitskin

During the IXX Century there was a civil war in Spain in which several provinces started declaring war against each other. The thing is they didn't even wanted to secede, it was just for the hell of it.

#amiright?

But anime is mongoloid.

>Spain
theres a lot of qt portuguese nurses in spain because portuguese hospitals are poor so they cant get a job there

>IXX

Damn

>cherrypicks ones who is "white" by his standarts
>girl is still shitskin
lol
why are spaniards and portuguese so insecure?

>Spanish unemployment rate
18%

>Portuguese unemployment rate

8,8%

Shut the fuck up communist

>look this one in a million mongrel "woman" is white! i swear! i-i did not cherrypick!

>can't into context
im talking about healthcare jobs not general unemployment
theres very few jobs on healthcare compared to spain, besides people get paid more here

>insecure
im a proud arab christian, take it back
the insecure "we wuz suevi" faggot is a regular on Sup Forums, has a folder full with cherrypicked blonde portuguese people to post here, hes autistic

key, that's what i though as well

and how many portuguese people are immigrated vs spanish ones? this map keeps getting posted here but it's something like 20% for PT and sub 5% for spaniards, so that stat doesn't really reflect the economic reality

Got a problem with me, you mongoloid russian and arab spaniard?

>mocking an old women
thats low even for a drunk.

yeah, but she's considered butfiul by portuguese standars. that jose is clearly autistic, deal with tyrone
also, im more likely to have genital wards than being drunk, russians are into "zozh" nowadays

Dude,your hospitals pay more so we go there it's not for lack of jobs here.
We're actually taking your jobs

yes it is you retard, that's the same reason a bunch of our nurses go to the UK

You are retarded.You have no knowledge of european history.The portuguese are 20% germanic/suebi,60% celtiberian/lusitanian and 20% roman

Dude,there's hospitals here with lack of nurses because they keep emigrating

this jose was right, you are being an autist, exactly as that spaniard described

Fuck off khan slave

lol

Why can't portuguese people accept their berber and muslim roots? It's not like it is worse than being a wh*te suebi subhuman

But we are suebi.You are andalusians

is anyone even translating that manga or did it get axed

The manga in japan is still ongoing(it's on its 11 volume,released this june/july) the translator just killed himself and stopped translating any other manga

>thinking barbarian brutes is better than being from the culture that brought light into the dark medieval ages
howling

That's why andalusian is the most developed region in spain

yeah, its portugal levels of development sadly

wat? he literally became an hero?

It has never lost a war

Who is this faggot trying to paint us as moors? I want to sent him to the Tribunal of the Holy Office of the Inquisition.

shut up kike

Shut up, Moor

>t.Nigger
>t.Turk subhuman

thanks for the nurses lads

>U.S.
Ummm
Hmmm
You all seem to follow our news.
Maybe, Native Americans were never I'm touch with nature it's some new age myth. They regularly burned forest for easier hunting. The reason we know so much about about a people with no writing is because they threw their garbage all over the place. They were also constantly at war, tortured their prisoners and kidnapped children.

>this whole thread

name of that manga? fala

shut up shitskin arab we are le ubermensch we are super white

Someone ban this cringe suebi poster.

>
it is true though, suebi north, arab south

daily reminder that all cringy suebi posters are from the North

we are not wh*********te

>nortenhos are too poor to afford a readable picture

is that an infographic for ants ?

Why do they wear headscarf?

Because they are muslims

Even scandinavian traditional dresses feature a headscarf mah nigga

dumb being dumber
So 3/4 of europeans aren't white. pathetic
You can be genetically/phenotype more european and be brunette.

An azeri, mongoloid talking about shitskins, are you describing your self? what a huge inferiority complex, also so typical of shitskins
LMAO

Portugal is white, from north to south, as it has always been.
You're probably not (immigrant)

>mfw the suebi autist is back to ruining threads

What is the autistic suebi poster endgame? By embarrasing his country and fellow countrymen posters in Sup Forums

>you are the one embarassing "your" country with that ridiculous img,

Who are you quoting?

We Moortugal thread now.

>your country, not our
>t. Immigrant
You have to go back

sure tyone-jamal-obamayang,56%
sure

it's because of people like yourself that we keep being buthurtugal

Putin is a thief

Fckn Navalny's zombie

the guy on the right has finnish flag on the shield :^)

IT'S THE COUNTY OF PORTUGAL FLAG

confuse pride with buthurt, confuse lies with the truth.
"quem cala consente"
Nós não, tu sim cuck traidor.

Fkcn KremlinBot

Why are you posting Finns? :^)

The largest air force in the world is the US Air Force. The second-largest is the US Navy.

It's not only that. The average grade necessary to get into medicine uni is so high and the course is so difficult many portuguese students go to Spain or the Czech Republic, where it's much easier to graduate.