AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

globalnews.ca/news/3685376/angela-merkel-muhammed/

A Syrian refugee family in Germany has named their newly born baby girl Angela Merkel Muhammed out of gratitude to Chancellor Angela Merkel for her open-door asylum policy in 2015, hospital officials said.

“The first name of the girl is Angela, the second is Merkel. With this decision, the parents wanted to show their thankfulness to the chancellor,” said a spokeswoman for St. Franziskus Hospital in the western German city of Muenster.

Based mutti!

Aw, how sweet.

Germany YES

You are a fucking retard if you think this is ,,bad''.
We have refugees who might become terrorists, rapists or islamists in future rejecting german and european culture and values.

But if a refugee is willing to name their children after the chancellor of germany there is high chance that these people actually integrate and become decent german citizens.

Thats the problem with this Sup Forums tier fuckery, you are acting like the person the fake news media is calling you : Braindead, ultra racist, inhuman white supremacist assholes

Go back to your cuckshed Hans

thought they might have at least been westernising their names, but then they went and kept the name muhammed

the cuck post

I feel sorry for you Captain Cuck

100% true

come join me on reddit

This!

It's also weird when people post picks of young refugee kids waving flags of the country they're in. I mean that points to that kid being a future patriot, something I would think everyone but the strict ethnonationalists would see as a good thing. It's the people who live here while simultaneosly worshipping their old country that I would worry about. Like T*rks.

>Angela Merkel Muhammed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

BASED refugee guy

is this pic supposed to be leftist humour

This

>le cuck

Do you unironically say "cuck" IRL, too? Does your face get red while doing this? I bet you're even too scared to talk to the person at the bakery while buying your bread... That's what kind of people Sup Forumstards are...

Same with all the "Tonibler" in Albania

Unironically this, my friend
They're already showing the signs of integrating well so it's very likely the child will receive a proper education and stay away from radicals
Well, either that or she becomes a terrorist in 20 years and the result will be hilarious when you think of it
>LITERALLY Angela Merkel explodes a building

Having your capital secured by the army because of Muslims and still keeps so tolerant. This is what you deserve.

Is just bashing memes that you don't like an arguement?

The German user isn't wrong though, it's not like her and are child are going to be terrorists. Those 2 are harmless and most likely good citizens, it's the men that are the problem

Look how's talking

i just came into the thread mehmet what the fuck are you getting angry at me for

I'm not even a pol/tard and show my opinions in real life too. It's very funny how these retarded cucks go insane mad, go with ridiculous arguments to end with standard insults like sexist, fascist or racist, even when my gf is black lmao.

>hurr durr, I'm a trumpet and everyone is either extremely right or left winged.. hurr durr
you easily manipulable brainlet... sad

No you asshole, im acting like a sane person, different than you. Just open your newspapers and magazines and see the shit they write.

/civic nationalism/ in a nutshell

From personal experience, war refugees are actually very ok.
People rlrpging as war refugees are cancer, especially fucking Tunesians.

Even in that situation you got your airport bombed

99.99% of these foreigners are not "refugees" but economic migrants.

fun fact asylum was denied :^)

And those that don't have sufficient reason for asylum being granted are deported.

honestly this. and what is also important about it is that it shows other refugees/immigrants that there are people among them who are genuinely thankful and show respect for their new home and the politicians there so more of them might follow them and stop being aggressive towards the country they are currently and don't see that country and its native population as an enemy

How can one country be so consistently cucked

germany wtf happened to you

>turn on the news
>x terrorist has killed x amount of people
>his parents are being interviewed and say that he integrated well into society and never thought he would have done it
>mfw looking at this thread
they've got you by the balls haha

t. Sadiq Khan

Seems more like that family was cucked into abandoning their own tradition, and instead of giving their child a name with some rich meaning wherever they came from, they gave her the name of a foreign leader. If Germany was being cucked then we'd be more likely to see ethnically german parents naming their children Saladin-Muhammad or something.

why are people calling this Turk a cuck?

If Germany was being cucked then we'd be more likely to see them spending billions on welfare for Migrants and having incidents like Cologne attempted to be covered up by their native people.

>whites give their kid a muslim name
>lmao cucks
>muslims give kid a white name
>lmao cucks
You fags are never satisfied are you?

there is a syrian refugee named their kid justin trudeau. honestly i see no problem infact this is a big sign of integration

Bit of a strange thing for a Turk to say

You need to go back
>>>/reddit/

germany truly has the best morality in the world
respect

Ew

Worked well for Rhodesia...

This

So when was int/ the cuck territory

Sensible post

At least we have mosques.

this board literally is Sup Forums

Are you refugee?

I will slay you IRL you fucking abo turkish suhbuman I will make you spit blood

expect it isn't there is little to no politics here

It would be laughable if some leftist family named their child Muhammed without being Muslim. Refugees actually adapting to western society? What's the problem?

good thread very related to Sup Forums, here's your (you)

this thread reeks of newfags haha

cuck

Dumb frogposter

This

(You)

this board and Sup Forums are united and there is nothing you can do about it

>>>/reddit/
Newfags not welcome

This
Sup Forums is just light version of Sup Forums with more anime and traps

>Twitter
>BuzzFeed

stay mad lol

and banter

Lmao

"""Refugees""" here in Turkey return to Syria during religious holidays then come back here. They are using their refugee status as a free ticket to Europe and cucks like you are fine with it.

>8
Try 800

Did you miss muhammed in the name?

Who let the Sup Forumsturds in? Did someone post this thread on that board? WTF?