youtube.com/watch?v=fO4nLP-qlHw
youtube.com/watch?v=cMSse6J-wfU
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8_Xf5tZ5k
w.youtube.com/watch?v=1CfMHDQmGm8
openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/6454
youtu.be/V-Di1Dd4wU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=fO4nLP-qlHw

this is what we had during my service in 2015.
these things cost about 50€ for civilians

Packaging

pls show what's inside if you don't mind

youtube.com/watch?v=cMSse6J-wfU

>no pork, salade orientale
France is doomed.

Our army still relies on fresh food supplies
I think they issued a MRE in the 90s but haven't seen them since

It's so fucking delicious. I miss it.

Man goes nuts with condensed milk
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8_Xf5tZ5k

There's a Russian guy on YouTube that tried it;
w.youtube.com/watch?v=1CfMHDQmGm8

Delicious desu

Surviving almost a month on nothing, but this made me seriously detest it

FACT: FRENCH MRE ARE RECOGNIZED AS THE WORLDS BEST

Now show Bolivian MRE pls

The cool thing about our army tho is it has farms which it uses to grow most of its own food so they could basically operate independent of civilian suply chains if necessary. That's a fucking awesome capability.

MREs and such are not really necessary as Mexico's armed forces are never suposed to operate outside the nation, for the rare exception I guess they'd buy from American supliers.

No such thing my southern Friend
MRE are field food and bolivia has no sort of Action.
Look for Lagua if you wanna get am idea of what they este in the barracks.

>taco stew
diarrhea everywhere after that shit

If the Mexican army relied on civilian agriculture, they'd end up being indirectly reliant on US farmers to feed their troops, which, regardless of relations between the two countries, is an unacceptable situation politically.

Plus, Mexico has a commie streak that loves collectivized agriculture.

nice

When I was in the army we only got MREs on one camp. On every other one field cooks made our food. They actually made better food than what we got from the mess hall.

They all look p good for a nice camping trip

The chilaquiles they make are god tier
Also they breed their own livestock, and their meat is also not bad at all

What are those Italian pills? Water purification tablets?

I would think so, our rat packs contain them too.

>US
>Skittles
>Grape Kool Aid

Basically French MRE with russian components

I certainly agree on the commie streak but we are for the most part self sufficient when it comes to food, most of what gets imported (yellow maize, we eat the white variety) is either animal feed or processed foods for the middle class (eg Kraft Mac n Cheese or French's mustard) sure our production of meat and dairy would suffer without American inputs but that kinda balances out as they've got prices so low on those it's near dumping tactics. Ironically you're more likely to get American beef eating tacos in a street stand than on an upscale restaurant.

That does sound like a nice arrangement, my understanding is you shouldn't go more than a few days on MREs.

I didn't know, sounds good.

the yellow ones are tablets bran

Pretty cool sets of pics

Mexico is a net food importer, man, and a significant one at that. Check the world bank:

openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/6454

>Protein bar and drink mixes.

Wow that really sucks. Where is all of that oiI money going?

>Grape Kool Aid
That's not Kool aid and it probably doesn't taste like grape.

Yeah it was nice, except once when they forgot to rinse the field kitchen properly so everything tasted like soap.
Also if you knew some of the cooks you could go ask for some extra deserts and shit when no one was watching.

Is it true that American Military food is so fucking delicious?

No better or worse than other nations rations, they are different though and when you have been eating the same shit for months anything new is a god send.

A friend of mine who was deployed to Iraq said that they'd get lobster and steak flown in at least once a month.

watch this video
youtu.be/V-Di1Dd4wU4

i think we have 3 types of military ration packs, but they are all the same. only the main menue is different.

>On 28 July, Saint-Etienne's l'Eclaireur, a republican paper, protested the army's gastronomic crimes: “Can it be true what we are hearing, that the good soldiers of Haute-Sâone are not offered bread with their soup? That in fact they are being fed soup alone?”

>Other armies needed rum, the French needed bread
priorities

>Hartkeks