Never commited a single terrorist attack in history

>Never commited a single terrorist attack in history
>Still the most hated minorities in europe

Explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Ali_Ağca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The whole Ottoman history was one great terrorist attick.

Why is everyone saying we are hated? Only butthurt Fakegreeks/Armenians and some islamophobic Euro douchebags hate us, that's it.

What my local european friends said

>austrian and german flag are turckroaches posters 90% fiability

sad

everyone in Europe hates Turks more or less

because they are very nationalistic and more asiatic than arabs
they hate germany but they dont want people to see them as evil subhumans which they are

turkish diaspora in austria
sneaky stupid underage
pretends to be chechen, cerkes or Georgian
strong inferiority complex

In West-Europe. No one in East-Europe (except a few shitskin Balkanites like your kind) hates us. Even in South Europe no one hates us.

>Serbia
>Poland literally stopped you in Vienna.
>Russia.

Everybody fucking loves you in East Eu.

In Russian Turk can be used to mean an idiot or and idiotic behaviour. For example What's the matter with you are you a Turk?
Aх ты Typoк тaкoй.
In hebrew there is an actual expression that says: ''To kill a Turk and rest''
להרוג תורכי ולנוח
It means to finish your tasks early so you can get it over with and rest.

It's really part of the language / culture. I don't think that people think of actual Turks when they say it but it has some historical reason.
I mean, you can say the same about us. Like people say to jew someone or don't be a jew etc.

Because Turkish government acts hostlie to Europe and because Turkish immigrants are pretty shitty

But you Gayreeks look more darker than Turks themselves and the only thing that makes you "european" is that your shitty country is happened to be located in Europe. Also you are Orthodogs, that's why you think you are europeans while in fact you are just christian Turks.

P.S. Pay debts

kek
retarded turkish shitskin
projecting subhuman

turks in europe are trash like arabs

Turks are Albanian subhumans
I am a Greek

>Never commited a single terrorist attack in history
Wrong
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Ali_Ağca

are you kidding? more people in the Balkans like you than further north in Europe. other than the Muslims, even the Orthodox dislike Muslims less than the Catholics and Protestants in eastern europe do, there was a recent pew survey on this. in other similar surveys (I remember two from Finland and Poland for example), Turkey and Turks are at the bottom of liked nationalities

seriously, no one in Europe likes Turks

sneaky albanian or lebanese shitskin diaspora with inferiority complex

I had a lot of Polish and Russian girlfriends and none of them gave a single shit about Turks. Polish and Russian people regularly visit our country in vacation.

>Serbia
Topkek the biggest butthurt country in whole Europe.

Isn't it hilarious that Serbs and Fakegreeks make up 50% of Stormfront users, despite Nazis had massacred a lot of you?

I am Greek

>let's just forget history

>I had a lot of Polish and Russian girlfriends
you are literal stereotype youtube turk
you stupid underage subhuman

can't tell if actual roaches or some white kids trying to mimic iki

Fuck Stormfront.

Personally, I also dont have some issue with Turkish, I was talking historically.

TurkCypriots are bro tier tbqh...

>you are literal stereotype youtube turk
How do you know that?

here are Czech attitudes towards certain nationalities

Here in the Netherlands, the Turks actually had a very good and possitive reputation phrases like ''a Turk over a Morroccan'' was very comman Turks stood known a buisness owners and hard workers

But thats all changed overnight when they became Erdogans zombi army and started having hostile views on Dutch people because their ethernal leader said we are nazies and fascists

Polish attitudes towards other nationalities

Every t*rk diaspora I've met have been literal trash.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Ali_Ağca
He is a Kurd. And the only based Kurd that has ever existed.

roaches

go to youtube
and write Greece vs turkey

they also make fake videos
they organize themselves in turkish forums
post turkish videos and call stupid people Greeks
make many accounts and like or dislike certain videos

asiatic subhuman mentality

Pull shit though, and we will defend ourselves.

general EU attitudes towards certain countries

polak subhumans
like germans more than Greeks
retarded slavshits

this is stupid normie view

normies have more stupid stereotypes than Sup Forums racists
look to 9gag children comments

Greeks are better than other humans

>Gayreeks
No. Call them Fakegreeks.

It's pretty funny how the autistically screech on Remove Kebab videos

>he is a Kurd

did you fuck off with your "only Greeks and Armenians dislike us" and finally face reality, retarded Turk?

maybe you'll stop bringing us up specifically in every thread now out of the blue since every EU country similarly rates you basically at the bottom

you are jealous of Greeks you shitskin

turks have superiority complex
as children they believe the lies that turks and turkey are better
later they are betraying themselves because they know that turkey is shit
still they lie in the internet

You are only butthurt because we defeated the Greek Invasion

Greeks were stronger
and its not invasion
Smyrna is a Greek city

a Greek wrote that they only lost because of english and russians
but i always forget why

turks also lie to their children at schools when they teach that Greeks burned izmir
a Greek wrote
that it was the Greek suburbs
why would Greeks burn themselves?

sneaky turkish propaganda

sorry, Turklet, the Germans dislike you too apparently oh well what can you do

You Fakegreeks are so butthurt, you even deny Macedonias name. Yes the name "Macedonia" causes you much much butthurt. "They aren't Macedonians." Oh yes, but you are Greeks, right? :)

You create a "Pan-Orthodox council" and than you are butthurt against your closest Orthodox neighbour. That's fucking comedy.

your basic premise has been shown to be false (you're similarly disliked throughout the EU) so you're basically just autistic screeching now

and their church isn't recognized by any orthodox church after it declared autocephaly. the Serbs were actually the first to do so since it was their Church it tried to be independent from. better luck next time

This
I greatly admire ancient Greeks and it disgusts me that nowadays "Greeks" are just typical Balkanniggers

retarded shitskin
with strong inferiority complex

lol you're the one to talk, persecuting and killing Kurds.

Greeks are direct descendants of Greeks
and better than other humans

you are a sneaky diaspora shitskin with inferiority complex and jealous of Greeks

How to tell sandpeople from each other?
There's one kebab place/pizzeria owner that lives near me which I visit every now and then but I have no idea where he is from. He has lived here for at least 20 years, that I know.
He's light-brown (duh), has grey hair (nearing 60 years if I were to guess) years and his first name is Jamal.
Could it be that he is Turk or Kurd?

>Jamal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamal
>Jamal (Arabic: جمال Jamāl/Ǧamāl ) is an Arabic masculine given name, meaning beauty.[2] The use of this name is widespread across the Muslim world.

no turk has this name

>German and Austrian flags
>turks

Time to debunk this everyone hates Turks meme.

The following Turkish minorities love Turks:
~4 million Circassians (like myself)
~1 million Georgian Turks
~1.5 million Laz
~3.5 million Bosnians
~2 million Albanians
~1.5 million Azeris
~10 million Alevis
and a lot of more others

And now count the people that hate us:
Fakegreeks/Armenians
Le Honor Killer race (aka Kurds)

>muh Kurds
Everyone in that region hate Kurds. The Arabs gassed them the shit out, you know.

And yes the pope assassin is a Kurd too. Sometimes these aggressive asshole Kurds are violent against the right people.

>muh right-wing Europeans hate us.
Right-wing Europeans hate everyone who is brown and Muslim. If skin tone and religion is the only reason to hate someone, than it says a lot more about you than about us.

The Turkish version of Jamal is Cemal

turkish shitskin with inferiority complex
stupid because underage
watches football with his shitskin father

Turkey has a kurdish prime minister and a lot of kurdish ministers
Also, kurdish president but in the past

in nordic countries
jamal is popular
because they have so many arab immigrants

>~4 million Circassians (like myself)
>~1 million Georgian Turks
>~1.5 million Laz
>~3.5 million Bosnians
>~1.5 million Azeris

And ironically enough: All of the above mentioned minorities are whiter than todays Fakegreeks.

So much about your European heritage. :)

>wh*te subhuman thinks sandpeople is an insult
you're such a cutiepie

Yes I know, this piece of shit president Turgut Özal, who brought million Iraqi Kurds into Turkey (who were fleeing from based Saddam) ,was a Kurd too.

AKP is full of Islamist Kurds. Assholes attract assholes.

k

they arent you shitskin with inferiority complex

Caucasians have the same color

bosnians are slavic subhumans look often like gypsies
azeris are shitskins like you

you have a huge inferiority complex

But what arab could he be? Do Kurds have use that name? Does arab hair turn grey when they get older?

turks are assholes

true, as long as I hate it just the fact that there was/is a lot of kurds in power destroys their "turks kill kurds, they don't even give them basic rights!!!!" agenda of theirs

dont know anything about kurds except that they stink and breed like rats

the turkish shitskin in austria
is mad when i post
or people insult turkey
he reports all my posts

his skin has the color of the shitstain on your toilet paper

they tried to kill the pope

went for a shit and came back to see a post of comparable beauty. you really went into a meltdown after I showed you no one in Europe likes Turks

Circassian please stop defending Turkey on the internet. If you really want to defend Turks post Black men and insult everyone till they escape from the thread.

>If skin tone and religion is the only reason to hate someone, than it says a lot more about you than about us.
>my shitskin self is whiter than Greeks

keep your story straight, underaged turklet, because it's otherwise clear you just seek approval

shut the fuck up you snitch

Europeans are jealous of their pure Nubian heritage.

THIS
wh*Tes are afraid of the Black Turks

cerkes are subhumans

the turk in austria is not
he pretends to be chechen, cerkes or Georgian
sneaky shitskin

turks are mongrels

i-it's not us i-it's the Kurds
please love me white daddy
xaxaxaxaxaeverytime

>Poles hate Turks more than Russians

BAHAHAHAHA. Comedy, my Fakegreek friend.

I told you, everyone dislikes Turks, even more than their own oppressive neighbors

suck down on it, faggoturk

My Fakegreek friend,

if you are seriously telling me that Poles hate Turks more than Russians and Jews...

...you must be either really really really dumb or a troll.

PS: Who did this survey? Pjotr Rabinowiczi?

yes the Jews like your pretend Rabi there hate the Turks too but that has nothing to do with the survey. all such surveys agree, check out the rest I posted too

you should stop living with the lie that Greeks and Armenians hate Turdey/Turds and the rest of the world loves them. if anything those surveys show that Greeks dislike you less than some Europeans do

it will take you some time to accept it

Even in this thread, 90% of Turkey-hatred comes from Fakegreeks (and the rest of 10% only doing it for the lulz).

lol idiot, dislike doesn't mean you're going to lynch everyone you see or personal dislike. the only reason I responded to you in the first place and brought all those surveys up is because you brought us up for no reason, you dumb animal

and I showed you wrong which is why you keep deflecting since then

being hated by your own ex slave is something to take pride in although i dont expect you, pathetic exslaves to understand. poles probably don't even know turks exist. you would get similar score if you change "turks" with syrian/iranid or another nearby muslim nation. they vote by religion.

Who cares what wh*Tes think

whatever makes you feel better, I just showed the fact of the matter. and Turks are the same shit as Syrians and Iranians anyway so that fits well

I personally have no care whatsoever about Turds, the rabid 'Austrian' dog just keeps bringing us up for some reason

Take off the proxy Mehmet.

turks are generally disliked everywhere in Europe, closer to Turkey the more

Mehmet and Mustafa, you both have to go back [spoiler] to the desert shithole you came from[/spoiler]

Turkish people are just really bad in general, plus personally speaking I always see them sucking European cock so I think they're really pathetic desu

wtf I hate georgians now
LMAO this is coming from mexico I'm fucking sick of shit smelling pedros and arg*ntines making 10 threads everyday about how white and europeans they are

we even train your shitty soldiers georgia
you should apologize for spawing erdoğan instead of insulting people on maori ocean sailing forums

Mexicans don't do that, it's mostly South Americans but then again Turks are too ignorant and racist to know the difference.

>wtf I hate georgians now
No, Georgians are based. We have million Georgian Turks who are pro-Turkish. Plus Georgians hate Armenians for cooperating with the Russians in several war crimes during the 90s.

No bad word about Georgians. My former roommate is Georgian and he is based as fuck. I like them a lot.

>if i mimic what europeans do, maybe they'll consider me as one of them
only one who's pathetic is (you)

desu we have a fair amount of georgian refugees here, not sure what they're running from

you are all hideous people who pretends to be european and gets raped by drug cartels 24/7 there's nothing more to say about your south american shitholes

It's funny, the most nationalistic Turks are usually non-Turks. Circassians, Georgians, Laz, Bosnians, Yörüks are much much more pro-Turkish than Turks. :)))

But I like it.