in early 2000's : Marlboro
in 2017 : Camel
t. culturally enriched

Kangz

Weed

DUDE

I don't, smoking kills.

Your dads coc

HAHAA DUDE WEED LMAO AMIRITE???? XDDDDD WEED KILLS CANCER RITE??? XDDD Look at these fucking subhumans forcing us to breathe their disgusting fucking smoke, fuck that dude, fuck them for doing that dude, fucking junkies, i am greek i am superior

I grow my own tobacco. Tastes different, fresher, than the commercial stuff, and I have shitloads for next to nothing in investment.

How do you process it dude? How much do you grow? How much do you get from one plant? Are you even legit?

Lucky Strike or yellow Camel

About 200 grams per plant dry yield. Plants are really easy to grow, the seeds are really tiny, smaller than poppy seeds, 1 gram seed is enough for 10000 plants. So it depends on how much space you have, but a kid can do this stuff.

The curing is more tricky, best is to take an old fridge, put a heating element and a timer in there, for small amount. You can air cure them too if you have an attick, or sun cure them like they do in southern Europe.

You can smoke uncured tobacco too, they have a fresher taste because of the higher chlorofyl content (which is wht curing removes). Take the lower yellowed leaves for that.

I usually smoke marb reds but been smoking the camel Turkish royals

dick

;)

dank kush with strawberry flavored tobacco substitute