Why do they LARP as Arabs they are basically European

Why do they LARP as Arabs they are basically European.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9WM2-EuwxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are steppe invaders

This is not true, i was surprised how much turks hate arabs. More than europeans actually.

this
First turk I met I once said to him he was an arab and he got really offended

what are they then?
I doubt they are mostly atheist to be honest, and they sure as hell aren't christian

Turks are muslim hipsters.

>A-are Turks wh*Te guis ?
>*posts cherrypicked picture of some rapebaby*
See ? Posts like this makes me want to genocide every single wh*Teoid subhuman just like how we genocided armenians.

oh look a moor

muslim mutts

they used the arabic script until 1920 or so
but in their eyes the Arabs betrayed them pushing for separatism, wwhich led to the fall of their empire

Steppe people who converted to Islam, invaded the middle east and adopted persian, syrian and greek culture and later invaded the balkans and adopted european culture.

What the fuck do you mean by "hipster" dumb wh*Teoid subhuman ? Do you even know what does "hipster" means ? I really want to genocide all wh*Te subhumans and get away with it

We bever adopted wh*Te subhuman culture. We loathe you and your kind 7/24

mongrels

crazy south americans are christian as well, it doesn't stop theme from cutting heads and playing footbal with them. i guess they are also european then, if christianity defines europe to you

most Turks are Muslims, just moderate ones

Most Europeans are cucks who suck Arab dick so is this surprising?

>larp
stop misusing that word you underage subhumans REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also calling Turks europeans is a sign of brain defect. But hey OP is an Australian so he's practically retarded and we should treat him as such.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9WM2-EuwxA

Turkey is basically 2 countries: coastal area's (European/Greece-lite) and anatolia (mountain niggers, crypto-Arabs)

cringe
wh*Te subhuman please stay in your non country and mind your business. talking about your superiors is no good for you.

get out

the ones chopping heads off are mexicans and they aren't south american

yes they're fucking european they're former european colonies you dumb russki

Good shit

t. turkroach
They desperately WANT to be europeans

We are literally kicking eurosissy ass since 1071. Europeans are inferior to us in every way. why would we want to be an European ? It is like wanting to be a weak wh*Te subhuman with low testesterone level and sunburn when you are a BLACK man

redirect yourself here hideous moor rapebaby the only reason turkey pretended to be european was to join eu and have the advantages, nobody gives a shit about it anymore since it started to fall apart

Nice butthurt

Says the most butthurt country along with argentina. You double digit IQ mongrels never shut up about who's the whitest or european while your country is mixed to the core

I'm clearly the one butthurt
>turkroach calling anyone double IQ mongrels

turks are usually brown

pic related relevant

I have 138 IQ and about to complete my industrial engineering major to get a job that probably pays more a month than what your broke family gets a year. What are you doing other than jerking off to your non-existant white ancestory and being waste of air NEET?

WHAT MATTERS IN LIFE IS IF YOU ARE WHITE OR NOT

They're a mixed people, even more mixed than you, that speak the language of the original Turkic conquerors of Anatollia.

Bascially most Turks look like Arabs, Persians/Kurds. Minority look like the original Turk mongoloids, Europeans and churkas.

>original Turk
404 ERROR ALWAYS MONGREL NOMADIC STEPPE SUBHUMAN FILTH

????

this
shitskins btfo

Not lying on a taiwanese weaving image board to ease my insecurities.

>Arab is a religion

What does the headband say?

She literally looks Asian.

Idk but there dumb.Like the proxyfag here.

>but there dumb
>but there dumb
>but there dumb
t. pic related

you are turks tho

Well, technically, yes.
Islam results in heavy Arabization of adopting culture.

Oh shit! I used the wrong form of that word by mistake! I guess that invalidates my post! :(
Dumb Turkey.

Your posts are already invalid

You need to make a point that's backed up, there's nothing to even invalidate brainless amerishart

Nuh uh no shut up turkey.

Ur right
s-sorry

It's ok

"We're the soldiers of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk"
"We're the guards of the Republic"