Anglo asks "how are you?"

>anglo asks "how are you?"
>doesn't actually want to know how I feel, just expects me to smile and answer with "how are you?"
why are anglos fake and shallow automatons?

it's called common courtesy you retarded Swede

I don't see the difference between that and saying something like "Good morning"
You don't actually care if the other person has a good morning or not, it's just the polite thing to say

you can still wish them they have a good morning regardless if you care or not, how are you is a question you dumb sharter

>asks someone how they feel
>he says that he feels like shit and opens up to you
>"woah, I didn't ask for the story of your life"
"courtesy" indeed.

>Good morning (I don't care if you have a good morning)
>How are you? (I don't care how you are)

the thing with "good morning" is, it doesn't matter if you mean it or not. the natural answer would be good morning either way. if you interpret it literally, you'll still be grateful that someone wishes you a good morning, and you'll want to return the wish.

a question is different in the aspect that it prompts an answer. asking someone how they feel, without actually caring or even wanting to listen to an honest answer, just seems cold and inconsiderate to me.

most people wouldn't do that, unless there a cunt/busy with something else

You can just say, "I don't wanna talk about it" or "don't worry though" after expressing your negative emotions. If they really care, they'll press you on it.

Its almost like there are differences in how people socialize achmed. Its not a difficult concept.

it shows the fundamental differences between our cultures. in germanic and slavic cultures, people are generally more quiet, but when they do speak, it actually has substance. in anglo culture it's the opposite: they take pride in being "open" and "friendly", yet they're shallow automatons who hide behind fake smiles. they speak a lot, but there is little to no substance in what they say.

>all expressions are meant to be taken literally
Are you actually autistic?

>"Quoi sa dit, bougre?"

>but when they do speak, it actually has substance
before or after you finish blowing the one legged ex-isis tranny from iraq

>proceeds to prove my point about anglos

>engaging with an american
>hey how are you
>start explaining in detail how my day has been so far
>he starts CRYING

Because they are sociopaths who want to look normal. So they pretend like they care about other people.

>ask girl how their day is going
>respond with events, odd things, complaints, etc
>comment and add how my day is going
>immediately redirect convo back to themselves

>kesa peutfoutre, salaud !?

->what the fuck

>hey how are you?
>i'm good how are you?
>i'm doing good as well, how are you?

It's just a greeting. "hey how are ya" is the same as saying "hi." A simple acknowledgment of some else's presence.

I'm pretty sure there is an equivalent courtesy expression in swedish too, because any language has them.
You're just taking advantage from the fact nobody speaks swedish.

I've honestly just stopped caring, if someone asks me how I am I just ignore them.

Anglo culture IS a Germanic culture, you fucking dick

I would expect them to answer with how they feel

>say to a yank 'alright?'
>they respond with 'YEAH WHY WOULDN'T I BE?'

XD

I've had americans ask me to explain 'alright' to them on more than one occasion
I guess it doesn't really make sense on its own but whatever