Old albino moose in Norway gets super popular and all the local hunters let him live year after year

>old albino moose in Norway gets super popular and all the local hunters let him live year after year
>becomes a national symbol
>danish pighunter goes on hunting trip to Norway
>despite local people warning him not to he kills the now docile albino moose
>goes out and says in the biggest newspaper in Norway that he regrets nothing and smiles.

Why are danish people assholes who ruin everything?

Other urls found in this thread:

ekstrabladet.dk/vrangen/article4073321.ece
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/23/danish-police-confirm-torso-found-copenhagen-journalist-kim-wall
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wNO2-4_Ro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's a danish bydlo

That's what she gets for not putting out.

wtf
this ruined my night, i hate D*NISH people now

trust a dane...

And you people are going to let him get away with it just like that?

Technically he did not do anything illigal. It was just a really dick move. If he hadn't fled back to his pigfarm right after the incident i suspect the locals whould have given him the blood eagle.

...get slain

That's a shit tier hunter tbqh

>trust a dane

not its his turn to be hunted.

>blood eagle
?
If you guys really wanted to go out of your way, you could find out where he works and harass him there and boycott the place. Some American dentist killed an elephant or lion or something and Americans did this to him, and he had to move his practice.

Those aren't very big antlers for an old bull.
How can we promote ethics among Danish and American hunters who seem to lack it?

You can see his thick glasses. Probably alcholic and shaking too. Can't see or hit any other target than a poor old white non-moving albino moose sticking out like a sore thumb in the forest.

wtf i hate danes now

I suspect he just lives on his own pigfarm or brewery like all other d*nes

It was a lion, he paid half price for it, and intentionally lured it out of a reserve and onto a plastic private land safari, almost certainly greasing a few palms along the way.

that's gay
he obviously did it because he's some attentionwhore

WTF I HATE D*NISH """PEOPLE""" EVEN MORE NOW

RIP Ole Frost

>muh law

It doesn't matter. We should find him and give him a lesson.

european animals are all subanimals
years of rich bourgeois feudalists and royalty hunting the cream of the crop - and hunting to extinction - have only left the weak and genetically inferior animals behind to reproduce

>this hasn't been posted yet

American market hunters all but eliminated bug game in the states too. By the early 20th century hunting in the lower 48 was grim

>Canada Illegal
Someone needs to update this map

I found an interview with him in a danish newspaper. Apparently he has recieved alot of death threats from norwegians and have gone crying to the police to report them.

Translated from the danish newspaper: The rare animal had become so popular that the norwegian hunters had all agreed not to harm it but that did not deter the dane
"I had heard about that old white moose but that did not bother me at the time. I'm not interested in if it's grey, white or what the fuck color it is. I am not willing to redlist one animal. It's a moose like any other" says the danish hunter.

What an utter cunt!

Source (paywall but you can still make out the text): ekstrabladet.dk/vrangen/article4073321.ece

Hunters are generally trash tier people, nothing new.

Here we have an interesting court case these days. A hunter "accidently" shot some guys dog and the owner later found out who did this and beat the hunter up quite badly.

>becomes a national symbol
shut up faggot, you never even know Albin existed until you read about the incident in the newspapers, only the locals gave a fuck

Who gives a fuck about some dumb animal
retards

Based Dane showing Norwegian cucks who is the boss

i lived in the area for a year and actually saw him two times.

Well at least it was a symbol for the people in that region. Is not less important.

ifkr
where I live the deer population has only recently rebounded (it declined in the late 20th century) because of warm winters and strict hunting laws. I imagine tourist hunters went to other places too, but they probably just hunt(ed) on private reserves anyways

even a regular hunting photo will produce death threats these days, I really hate how low test beta nu males and women got to shit on any masculine hobby they don't understand. Compared to us hunters they look like psychotic lunatics as well, death threats are literally illegal, they are the ones who belong behind bars desu

>. I'm not interested in if it's grey, white or what the fuck color it is. I am not willing to redlist one animal. It's a moose like any other
What a liar.

Danes are scum, they used to be the greatest scum of Europe 1000 years ago and nothing has really changed.

>shooting innocent animals that can do nothing to resist your rifle
>"masculine hobby"

Pathetic.

Too bad only we realized this and tried to do something about it.

There's zero sportsmanship in shooting a docile albino moose man, as a hunter you should know.

You don't kill a white nationalist symbol.

Lots of manly wrestling by the campfire I imagine.

if he's a danish pighunter why didn't he kill himself

St. Brice's day should have never ended.

This is why Swedes and Norwegians hates Danes...
I'm all for hunting, I hunt for a living but come one..
There's plenty of other moose to kill.

has he been doxed yet?

the dane was a bit lame and disrespectful, but on the other hand you have these extremists who send death threats because they get triggered when they learn that Bambi & Co doesn't live in a Disney movie

t. Southern Dane

Why does it always have to come back to random extremist groups?

albino animals are a neat novelty, nothing more

Getting out into the wilderness to arvest locally sourced, free range, organic meat, while contributing substantially to animal and habitat conservation, and engaged in the oldest practise known to hominids, often as part of a cultural, historic, and family legacy that dates back generations.

Certainly not masculine

at last I truly see

Fuck the Danes

(also fuck the Dutch they are really just Danes who wandered south.)

nothing random about that, it's well known that people go nuts over 'muh cute cuddly animals' with a pretty infantile and naive outlook on nature and wildlife

This. Hunting has been part of my family for generations.
He could have left the damn white moose alone though, not like normal moose is hard to find...

I could understand if he wanted to hunt the moose because it is a rare moose, but he was just hunting it to be a dick. I hope he gets lynched by Norwegian tree huggers.

Depends what your definition of masculine is. If it's "cowardly, cruel and afraid of challenge" then it's definitely a masculine hobby.

Fuck danes

Active big game hunters are a small minority. Extremist animal rights activists are also a small minority. The majority are in between and it's up to us to sway them in favour of hunting by being good ambassadors for the practise, promoting conservation and land stewardship, and making sure we partake only in fair chase and ethical harvests. Shooting a beloved and rare albino moose may be legal, but it's definitely not ethical.

my sentiments exactly

I hope some nut kills the guy, just as a warning for others

Hunt with a spread and a knife then not a fucking rifle that and kill an animal far away. Man up

>afraid of challenge

Mate hunting isn't just 'oh look a deer *bang*' it's a hell of a lot more involved than that.

I don't have an issue with hunting. I love animals, and wouldn't do it myself but as long as the hunters are respectful and the animal is used I don't have a problem.

What a cunt.
Never trust a Dane
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/23/danish-police-confirm-torso-found-copenhagen-journalist-kim-wall

When will D*nish imperialism come to an end?

When will the danes answer for their crimes?

Terrific post

>Inflicting undue suffering on an animal for your own satisfaction

You tore the legs of spiders and put them in a glass of water as a kid and don't you even fucking try to deny it.

As he stated in the article the only other moose he had ever managed to shoot was a calf and he thought the prospect of a fully grown bull was to good to pass up. It was 100 meters from him and walking lazily away from him. What a hunter..

Fuck you, norway.

I can understand cowardly and afraid of challenge, but you're being a retard if you claim that hunting is cruel.

Getting in a car, putting on your seatbelt, and driving to work could also be described as "cowardly, cruel, and afraid of challenge." You're just making arbitrary claims. I think buying dyed, glued, meat from a grocer that was raised in overcrowded conditions, pumped full of antibiotics and hormones, prodded through a mass slaughterhouse line, and fed an artificial diet for it's entire short shitty life is cowardly, cruel, and lacking in challenge.

feel the pain

>Mate hunting isn't just 'oh look a deer *bang*' it's a hell of a lot more involved than that.

It's not a challenge at all compared to other activities that can be described as manly, such as cave exploring, mountain climbing, or survival in the wild.

How come Canadians treat their livestock like shit? We have regulations and standards here.

I used to do some of this, take extreme long range shots, use a bow, etc to increase the difficulty. Now I am more concerned with quick, effective, and ethical kill shots. This comes with some of it's own challenges but helps ensure ethical kills and meat quality.

>>blood eagle
Vikang execution method

Working isn't a hobby. It's also productive. If the purpose is to eat, just buy meat instead of make a "hobby" out of it. Actual hunters didn't do it for fun.

So do we and antibiotics, growth hormones, and corn feed, are typically American practises. Either way though, unless you are a vegetarian, you have no real argument in a conversation about hunting.

>not like normal moose is hard to find...
Depends where you are, sweden is probably infested with too many of them but they can be quite elusive and detect you from a mile away with pretty awesome hearing and sense of smell. Bigger challenge than many other animals

I have about a dozen compared to the fifty I have against vegans.

>actual hunters didn't do it for fun

Which ones? Subsistence hunters? Market hunters? Colonial era recreational hunters? Agricultural management hunters? Predator hunters?
Explain how buying meat is better than hunting for it

I think its all the anti depressant drugs they take. makes them lack morality after the years

is it the thing where they cut your back open alive, and chunk your lungs out from between your ribs so it appears you have wings?

R.I.P. the last white in Norway ;-;

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wNO2-4_Ro

Moose hunts here average about a 75% success rate. There is no reason to assume Swedish moose would be any different. They are not very smart, easy to call in, naturally unafraid, and very active during the rut. Considerably easier to hunt than lots of other big game animals.

Yep. Sounds awfully complicated actually, compared to just beheading the victim

why should I care about some special snowflake animal?

t. vegetarian

Hunters, you know, people who hunted so they can have food. Not people who do it for fun.

You said that you use it for eating (which is a different argument from the hobby one). If your purpose is eating, it's more efficient to just buy the meat. If your purpose is to have "masculine fun", there are much better, more productive and more challenging activities.

meh these drugs don't turn you into a different person, they just accentuate the traits that are already there, because you don't care about putting up a mask of civility anymore, i.e. Danes are natural born dickheads.

he killed this moose becouse he was white.

white lives matter, this is why.

Fuck you and your faggot moose

Den evige dansken slår til igjen

SINKING THIS SUB

DANE?

woha...

how do you know the moose was gay?

>more efficient just to buy it

Average cost of organic meat, $9.00 CAD per pound
Amount of organic meat from a big bull moose like OPs, 400lbs
Total: $3,600, plus trips to grocer, extra money for stew bones
Cost to hunt 400lbs organic meat: $75