PLANET OF THE APES

The world is FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezVk1ahRF78#t=10m13s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will all die eventually of some new virus, we wont. Pakistan still has polio for christs sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=ezVk1ahRF78#t=10m13s

You mean BLACKED

Planet of the FLYING PYRAMIDS N SHIEEETT
PKSHHHHWOOOOOO

world was fucked when white roaches made up nearly 30% of worlds population. they will go down to 7% then hopefully 0.

By that time turkey will be 95% kurdish and you'll have other things to worry about than howaito piggus.

ahaha poor white boy is scared of the darker people.
I don't feel any pity for you, you deserve it

kurds are old news. they always made up 10-15% of our population. maybe 1-2% more or less it was always like this since 1k years.

cool

Honestly an upwards trend in G*rman and Anglo population is much more concerning than Nigeria or Pakistan.

Since when is Pakistan so fucking populated, I seriously though they had around 20m people

why so many births in nigeria? any nigerians here?

Ebola was that disease and we fixed that for them

So turkish birth rate is close to European, that's strange because I thought that they're like niggers

Lol, (((philanthropists))) will never let that happen, because this population bomb is part of their plan.

There country is starting to stabilize, but they're keeping the old habit of produce a lot of offspring to make sure some stay alive, but since there health care is increasing most stay alive.

It'll start stabilizing within a decade or so however.

Are you trying to say that helping people in need makes you a jew....

what happens when white money runs out

Same shit as in everywhere. Educated urban middle class is barely having 1 kid while rural rednecks are breeding like rabbits.

What can we realistically do to stop it?