Please tell me of the thing called Al-Andalus

Please tell me of the thing called Al-Andalus.

Very thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_da_Paz,_Prince_of_Portugal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

Religions living peaculfully together, great architecture, unparalleled scientific progress

One of the world's most developed if not the most developed country of its time. It's fall condemned Spain to darkness for many centuries.

An abomination in the eyes of God.

Good riddance.

t. Achmed

take your lies elsewhere, your kind caused all the misery by flooding the MEditerranean Sea with pirates.

The greatest time period in Iberian history.

Voy a ir a españa solo para la historia de andalus

I like their aesthetic

Kek.

el cristiANO ajajakajakajkaj

Aesthetic architecture. Christians were treated like niggers until it fell, the taifas allied some christian kingdoms, then the Almoravid Empire who happened to be ISIS tier appeared and made the Christian Kingdoms end Al Andalus for good.

Those arches were in spain centuries before illiterate moors.

yeah, but they weren't that nice

I am not Christian, I would crucify you the same semitic vermin.

Whites larping as arabs while dressed as egyptians.

el chicANO ajajkajkakja

Then, why does your picture have the flag of the the most Christian nation in Earth? Have you gone insane?

Iberian arches

Visigothic arches based in byzantine arches

The Almoravids weren't ISIS-tier, the Almohads were.

Christianity is poison, it must be extinguished in Iberia in its place a monotheist non abrahamic centralized faity will ne placed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJ

The Churches will be repurposed to the new faith that is not a conspiracy to destroy all goyim nations such as Christianity.

>Its not moor, its Iberian
>post Moorish building
Idiot

Christianity must die, an alternative faith will be enforced.

Right in Madrid the new faith will be placed where the new faith overcomes the abrahamic faiths.

>Chicanos must die, an alternative people will be replaced
FTFY

Mfw this thread is spain defending Andalus and non-Spaniards telling them they're wrong about their own history.

They're memes and should be expelled again
t.Castillian warrior

al-andalus was cool before the retarded almoravids and almohads came, and they left many nice buildings, hard to be angry with my ancestors ;^)

Keep away from Vans, Ahmed

>condemmed spain to darkness
>discovering and conquering a continent and being first world power during two centuries.

kek....so dark

>Visigoth being retarded as usual
>Civil war
>One side asks for help to the moors
>Moors come and when they realize how weak Iberia was, decide to conquer it all.
>Moor were only interested in the important parts of Iberia so the north christian kingdoms were basically ignored and had to pay taxes to Al-Andalus if they did not want to be conquered.
>One arab family killed all the Umayyads but one cunt who escaped to Al-andalus, create his own independent emirate
>His grandson (Abderramán III) create the caliphate, basically because He was scared of other muslim royal family that were in African and were not sunni.
>The son of abderramán is fine but the grandson was literally retarded because of too much inbreeding so a Al-mansur got the power and went apeshit against the christians.
>Taifas
>Taifas are weak so when Toledo is reconquered by the eternal castillian, they had the great idea to ask for help to Almohads.
>Collapse
>Almoravids decide to take control of the taifas.
>They are defeated by the christians in the battle of Navas de Tolosa
>The eternal castillian invades Andalusia and Murcia
>Finally the moors are kicked out from Iberia and castille had all the south of Iberia in their control which gave them the control of the straicht of Gibraltar and a a great ammount of land and create more eternal castillians.

i'm with you user

HOLY FUCKING SHIT STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING PICTURE

>more eternal castillians.
>then a german prince came and destroyed castile

i thought he was a meme... theres no way this dude can keep posting this picture of himself

It is funny, You could have let tugas conquer the south and we would have avoided all the problems we now have.

el castellANO aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJ

we have many mentally ill people like iki, jorge and this chicano, I don't lurk other boards that much so I always wondered if it's an Sup Forums thing

becoming first world power at the instant they expelled moors and jews from the peninsula

really make you think

>at the instant they expelled moors and jews from the peninsula

moors were expelled much later and expelling jews had anything to do with the sudaca gold

w-what would happen if we had chosen unite with portugal and not Aragon?
imagine all the discoveries

It was us that established the first global empire

kek

moortugal please

The EXACT same year they expelled Jews, something else happened that MAYBE, just MAYBE also had something to do with Spain becoming a superpower.

well, we had the chance with Juana la Beltraneja but Isabel won the war, in any case it would mean that we would be closer to England and that we wouldn't have wasted time, gold and lives fighting protestants and turks

what a misterio!

Open a history book lol

It would have been better. Aragon was weak and cucked by the Scatalonians and their jewishness. At best, We would have avoided the 100000 retarded revolutions in fucking Catalonia. Fuck´s sake there is not a place more reactionary than fucking Catalonia.

I apologize to Portugal for the attempts to invade them, Juan I was a massive faggot

>tfw Castile's rich economy was stolen from us by the eternal kraut
Is Castile the nation equivalent of Venom Snake?

i would like to take revenge for everything we lost

why are we still here? just to suffer?

At least you google first before dissing out my countryman.

The Felipes III and IV were the real faggots, honestly. All they had to do was stop the dutch from trying to steal our rightful clay.

The lands we've lost... the soldiers we've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all stillthere.You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make themgive back our past."

fuck its true, castile is venom snake

let me tell you about Al-Andalus
>brought modern numerals to Europe (so called "arab" numbers that we use today)
>brought chess to Europe
>brought Oranges (Naranjas) to europe
>brought advanced irrigation processes to use water more efficiently
>brought paper making books way more affordable than before
>brought extremelly advanced medicine for the time
Spain was unironically the most advanced country in Europe thanks to the Ummayad occupation. A shed of light in the dark ages of medieval Europa.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel our gold… and our navy… even our manpower. The greatness we’ve lost… the economy we've lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?

>Not recognizing obvious irony

You Christcuck are so autistic

i don't like this timeline we live

Last time Spain was truly glorious and pious

I'm gonna make them give back our past. Our nation WE BUILT DAMN IT!

There's also this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_da_Paz,_Prince_of_Portugal

Too bad he was born sickly and died.

MPLA is going to win in Angolan electionsm according to RTP 3 footnote.

Castile didn't deserve everything that happened.

>Religions living peacifully

lol 12/10

I came here to laugh and bant, not to be reminded of the loss of Castile

AYY

Do I have to explain you why we call a horrible night "una noche toledana"?

>>brought advanced irrigation processes to use water more efficiently

You mean reproduced old Roman infrastructure they found in Maghreb, maybe tweaked a bit... Somehow all those other innovations are imports from further East. it's almost like... Islamic world cut Europe off from rest of Eurasia to the point Europeans had to venture into the oceans in search of profitable trade routes... hmmm, really cranks the cranial coconuts.

Spoiler: Ummah was a malevolent cork stifling exchange of ideas. Only reason people are wanking the muslim world was enlightenment thinkers who used an abstract, pie-in-the-sky theoretical foil to European medievalism.

JUST

I haven't read this thread but i'm assuming there are Spaniards larping as moors here.

Here are their leaders. Hmmmm something doesn't look right here... WHY ARE THEY WH*TE?

stop acting as if you are not wh*te.

>Spain fucked by krauts
>Portugal conditioned into a good little fuccboi by bongs
I-Iberia will rise again

:'(

>Religions living peaculfully together
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Go back to Algeria abdul!
it's funny because on the first place that bullshit was forced by jewish scholars to cocksuck the sephardi culture of those times but now mudslims are taking this for their own agenda.

Not related to your post but your flags and descendants shall burn in HELL. Return the gold you've stolen, please!

>le jewish mudshit agenda blablablabla

grow up

DEBUELBAN EL LORO

Algerians diaspora here are constantly we wuzing about Al-Andalus on the internet.
I just said the "Al-Andalus myth" was some romantic bullshit pushed by some kikes to talk how their sephardi culture was great once with Maimonide, or some kabbalistic or talmudic stuff like the Zohar.

finally someone saying the truth