How do Americans here feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTeUdJky9rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mira mientras no seas un progre me vale madres

???

Indifferent desu

Que guay.

Sick of hearing about how oppressed they are.

Bretty good

how are they a minority if they're the majority

El CHI-gallego seƱors

I hate your spics friends over here

Makes me want to move to New England 2bh, although living in West Virginia in a house made of doors isn't a bad option.

They group together all the minority groups. For example, Texas might be 49% white, 35% Hispanic and 16% black, making blacks and Hispanics minority groups on their own even though they're the majority together.

Has me looking into immigration.
If Identity politics are bad now I can't imagine how insane it will be when your map represents reality.

Who are they?

Various minority groups make up the majority of the population.
Where will you go? Poland? Kek

Sad. We failed.

>Where will you go?

Iceland.

Unironically worried the country will not be able to handle this many dependents and this much social instability and may collapse into civil war if there's another financial crisis

Hail China

Civil war with foreign influence and corporations using the factions as proxies for their own interests.
All enabled by big business "patriotic" "muh natural conservatives" cucks like Faggot McCain and Mitt "Faggot" Romney.

Thankfully I live in Kentucky. We're going to have to bail out this country, huh?

Fuck Commieland

America used to be nearly 90% white less than a century ago. How embarrassing

More like 80%. Don't forget about the black population.

Why don't people in the alt-right simply outbreed the minorities?

From 1890 to 1970 whites made up 87+ of the population.

Blacks made up 9.7% of the population in 1930 while 89.8% were white

Too busy getting bred by minorities instead

Because we cannot get women because we are losers :^)

kinda sad that white chicks will become extinct but on the otherside latinas are hot as well

They're busy working a second job to pay taxes so nigger baby mamas can feed their 12th nigglet using food stamps while living in Section 8 housing.

>Where will you go? Poland? Kek
I'm going to invest in Western Poland. I'm not red pilled enough to invest in Eastern Poland.

Some latinas are hot until 30.

>thot eyebrows
>white

Those eyebrows are superior. Kys.
Fertility rates are almost the same for both Blacks and whites.

My family fled that shithole known as Mexico. I don't see how you're celebrating people who ran away from the place because it's shit.

I'm just asking your opinion Juan

Because now they can make this place shit too which means they win

You think people wouldn't be trying to get out of Mexico if it's as great as the Aztec LARPer guy claims it is.

Why are you so obsessed with him?

Es muy bueno. Los Americanos son racistas y putas de Inglaterra.

That probably is him.

I feel you, m8. We're about 30 years away from Australia being a province of the Greater Chinese Empire.

>tfw west virginian
>tfw we will always be white
>tfw the whites here are actually pretty awful

West Virginia needs to be nuked.
I'm not even joking. Please let Virginia either annex, and genocide the population, or bomb you.

By that time we'll literally be South Africa tier

C'mon man, why so pessimistic? South Africa had issues from the beginning and it was bound to fail eventually. The US has very strong foundations that won't be shaken just because it has a bit more blacks or hispanics.

>The US has very strong foundations that won't be shaken just because it has a bit more blacks or hispanics.
Lol, have you met us? There is nothing we can't ruin if we set our minds to it. Compare Detroit pre-blacks to Detroit today.

We didn't fall apart from the Civil War or the Great Depression.

What's wrong with West Virginia? I thought it was a lovely place
youtube.com/watch?v=oTeUdJky9rY

West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the country and has a reputation for being backwards as fuck.

The Soviet Union didn't fall apart from World War 2.

>Compare Detroit pre-blacks to Detroit today.
Don't you think the fall of the auto industry has anything to do with what happened in Detroit?.
It's stupid to think everything is about race, tbhwy.
This.
You only came out stronger after those. A few more non-whites can't do shit to destroy the US

We have as many Indians as Chinese, moron. They are also a tiny minority compared to the sheer about of English and Irish who won't stop moving here, for some fucking reason. Why anyone living in greater Europe would willingly migrate to Australia is beyond me.

Doesn't is also have a massive meth problem?

>They are poor that means they should die in a nuclear fire
You sound like a reasonable person.

We say that about aussies who move from their huge house by the beach to live in a broom cupboard in london with six other australians

These numbers are misleading because hispanics used to be considered white. We've always had sizeable populations of them.

The highest percentage of Hispanics during this time period was in 1970 with 4% of the population, so yeah a little bit but for the most part they made up like 2% or less.

I never said West Virginia should die in a fire.

I replied to the wrong person

I don't care at all about skin color. I don't even care about the Spanish language becoming more prevalent, it's a pretty easy language to learn.

What bothers me is that naturalized immigrants, and their citizen children, overwhelmingly vote to expand the size of government. I'd be surprised if the Democratic Party remained pro-illegal immigration if, hypothetically, the trend was reversed; with naturalized immigrants and their children predictably voting against the big government policies that ruined the countries that they came from.