Brazil will explain this!

Brazil will explain this!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fiWsXG67x7I
swifty.com/lifestyle/13409/27-of-the-worlds-weirdest-country-rankings/#page=1
quora.com/Which-country-produces-the-most-oxygen-from-its-forests-and-which-the-least
writersbeat.com/showthread.php?t=9653
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>they impeached Dilma for this

it is the jungle of brazil you shouldn't worry

it's 0.00240112994% of the Amazon.
Why the fuck is this even making headlines?

Because Brazil's deforestation rate is the largest in the world and the Amazon is kinda big deal for those of us who enjoy breathing.

this is bullshit reee
you won't die if the amazon disappear this is just bullshit!!!

I still don't get the reason it's big deal

As long as they leave the river the nature will stay relatively the same. Just leave some areas where animals can go. Who cares if a few random species go extinct.

In the first place the lungs of the earth is the Russian/Canadian tundras not the Brazilian rainforest.

b-but we all want you to remain backward, poor and cute!

monkeys destroying their own homes
pottery

or the ocean

F U C K TUPI INDIANS

Well I mean they sold plots of land to Henry Ford to build some kind of industrial experiment, they also thought about selling land to jews to settle in, sold their woods and natural resources to foreign powers to exploit... nothing good to expect out of the braziliANO

We don't.

Myth, the main "oxygen provider" of the world is the Phytoplankton, and we're not destroying the amazon allahdamnit.

LEAVE THE INDIANS ALONE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Pay them to make it economically pointless to sell and cut down the amazon?
Everyone chops trees in their country but as soon as Brazil does it everyone goes mad.

isto

Brazil is a forest big boy, they can afford a few hectares

>Pay them to make it economically pointless to sell and cut down the amazon?

Norway did, they kept on cutting the trees lol

Hahahahahhaha I love it!

Where will we get fresh macaco for our sopa?

>Myth, the main "oxygen provider" of the world is the Phytoplankton, and we're not destroying the amazon allahdamnit.
It's part of a highly efficient, extremely delicate cycle, you fucking idiot. Forests are a huge part of that cycle.

>In the first place the lungs of the earth is the Russian/Canadian tundras not the Brazilian rainforest.
Source?

source is a documentary I saw when I was a kid

genocide phytoplankton
oxygen wars now

i hope brazil gets lot of money by doing this
i want to live in a first world country before i die

>implying I'm not a macaco

Come here and do what you guys just did in the ME this last decade, you'll get plenty of macacos and no one will notice :^)

Phytoplankton produce about 50% of the world's oxygen and forests produce the other 50%, with Russia producing the largest amount, followed by Canada, and then Brazil.

bet China had something to do with this

youtube.com/watch?v=fiWsXG67x7I

It's not like the fucking amazon rainforest has a fucking huge part in regulating the entire fucking world climate

yes it doesn't

Stop killing macacos you dumb hue

Wow, excellent source, also not true, unless the Amazon river has a shitload of phytoplankton.

>OH NOOO, DEY TEAWING DOWN THE TWEES, I WANNED TO HUG THEY!

You gonna cwy, stinky vegan? Why don't you pay Brazil some fat eco-mortgage so we don't destroy our "beautiful and incalculably valuable" nature? Oh, right, because you'd rather keep fueling indigenous delusions into thinking they own shit, then turn Amazônia into an independent country worse than Venezuela and buy its natural resources for peanuts and toilet paper.

Fuck off with your cheetos-painted, chubby excuses of fingers, those minerals are ours. If you're not happy, go plant some trees on your backyard and make the world a better place. Hare Krishna. And weed isn't a tree before you ask, you braindead lardtube.

Fact: Japan buys the most lumber from the Amazon.

Hare Krishna bruv!

Be that as it may, it is a source not out of your ass

swifty.com/lifestyle/13409/27-of-the-worlds-weirdest-country-rankings/#page=1

quora.com/Which-country-produces-the-most-oxygen-from-its-forests-and-which-the-least

writersbeat.com/showthread.php?t=9653

>Trump is the one complaining about Brazil cutting down resources
do you know anything about Trump?

Also phoneposting should be illegal.

Did I mention Trump anywhere? I am referring to all of you eco-friendly virtual signalers from the first world, who have already explored the shit out of your own stuff.

YOU DESTROY PEOPLE IN SEARCH FOR OIL

I'M NOT EXPLAINING SHIT.

that's in the past, we coo with oil naw, bra.

Je ne comprend

I don't own a computer

Fuck off poorfag

>Je ne comprend
Oui, je sais, la nature de phoneposting est qu'on est un dumb phone poster. Tout marche bien.

>la nature de phoneposting est qu'on est un dumb phone poster
i chuckled
that's un some bon exemple de langue francaise

Des traductions littérales de memes sont dégoutantes. ttm famille

I would not be surprised if your government (at the behest of "Freedom"™) was behind that move.

Your (and canadian and european) mining companies want to destroy our protected areas too with the purpose of mining the resources that they contain.

tpp

>first world countries fuck up the environment to become developed countries
>developing countries like Brazil do the same but get shamed

Refer to It's a strategy to colonize resources and guarantee them for the future.

But in a way, it's Brazil's own fault, China is reaching Chernobyl levels and doesn't give two fucks about what whitey thinks, we should have a bit of that attitude too.

it's always this same mejican spouting half assed reddit arguments

what did they ever do to you, hue?