/cum/ Canada United States Mexico

Nice tits Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=dF-KmVMIpJg
nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Slap the Jap edition.

>tfw no gf

Like $250 for some used Allen Edmonds, but I made my dad buy them for me

tits are nice

>Traps are ga-

I've spent over six hundred on a pair of Alden's of New England. Looking to have some custom shoes made.

>paying more than $50for shoes

you are no more than 16 for posting random thots

What a gauche tattoo.

veri nice, I lıek seksı

I like to buy nice clothing, it makes me feel like a real human

>you are no more than 16 for posting random thots

Are the Irish even human?
Sources say NO!

yes plis open vegana on skype

Howdy, fellas?

the gf has small tits.

perfect size to take a bite out of though

I think we can all agree on that point.

Need a loli gf

*slaps playfully^

>tfw 10% Irish

This one's 14 years old

same

Loli is not cp

move to saudi arabia

That's cool you should be proud

*Wild, Wild Life plays*

90% human then.

>call in sick to work
>i actually am sick

Wow, so nice of Ireland to encourage their diaspora!

Interesting... care to tell me more?

The rest is terrone Sicilian

Stop kidding our country is a shitole compared to ireland

You're a little bitch.

Then be proud of that 10%

She has to be thick

Kinda like pic

Must be terrible to not be a cunt that is 20% foreigners with extremely high cost of living because of inflation

>the state of LA baseball

it's not pedophilia if she pretends to be 14

WHAT JOB IS IT

Corporate concierge.

a fucking walk off home run after an almost no hitter

>DOYERS

>believing his lies

It's not only the country, it's the people all egocentric narcisistic piece of shit subhuman.
Ireland has the highest standard of living in the world this make their people automaticaly more nice than us

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=62&v=dF-KmVMIpJg

I cant stop laughing

couldnt have happened to a more deserving team

Enjoyed Italy more than Ireland but Italy is fucked over by the EU, migrants and incompetent government. It has no future. At least Ireland is propped up by low corporate tax rate and selling themselves out to multi national companies

Can't say I know about the first sentence but the second one is way off the mark Fabio

Shut up, you're still the best team in baseball and are 13.5 games up on the next closest team. It'll be a miracle if the Dodgers don't win the WS (against the Astros) this year.

The Irish have no future either, they would expel every Briton from Northern Ireland just to replace them with Nigerians. Their left-wing social politics are going crazy.

>you're

I'm not a Doyers fan.

mother has threatened to call the campus mental health center if i dont go there myself

>Astros

More like Indians.

Time to kill your dear sweet mother then Norman

>highest standard of living
>Ireland

Here are they top 10 countries, in order, by standard of living:
>Finland
>Canada
>Denmark
>Australia
>Switzerland
>Sweden
>Norway
>Netherlands
>United Kingdom
>Iceland

Ireland comes in at 12

???Finland, Canada, Denmark???

Western elites flood the countries with migrants because they want their local population to feel afraid. They jump with glee every time the muslims kill people in terrorist attacks. They can use it to get them to support more security, decrease in freedoms, and more military invention for defense suppliers and bankers to profit off of.

>dodgers in the postseason

intervention*

Government what government? The last ellection was maybe in 2009-2010 then the eu take the controll

I have friends in Ireland, i know what they spent and i know how they live.
Italy is not 3rd world(yet) but compared to Ireland it is.

You forgot the part where they do it to create a huge underclass of workers to lower wages and vote for the party they want.

Indians are 3rd in the AL and we just beat the 9-1 yesterday.
It's going to be Dodgers or Nats against Astros or Sox

At least I'm not surrounded by morrocans, romanians, Albanians, Nigerians, Bangladeshi, Tunisians, phillipinos, and other assorted shitskins that are currently squatting in shitaly.

kek US isn't even listed lmao. Fucking 1st world country that has lead in the water for an entire state what fucking joke.
They don't actually need that, all the politicans are funded by corporatists, the only people who get any advertisement will those they fund. You got to think bigger my friend.

We have thousands of young Micks in Canada on work visas who can't get jobs in Ireland, so does Australia.

Does this actually surprise you? Have you never looked at any positive metrics? Did you overdose on memes? Canada scores within the top 10 of almost every good country list on earth and is number 1 in most favourably viewed.

Hola

What's your point? I said italy is a shitty country with no future and Ireland is one of the best for living standard and people

Next spring my company is sending me to Ireland to teach them how to harvest rockweed. My cousin has been going over for 2 years now teaching them.

i already told you go see a professional

you will feel better

So why do these corporations always say we need more immigrants to fill job vacancies while they fire native-born first-worlders to make a place for them?

nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html

Google is one of the biggest agitators for open borders not for mudshits but for any pajeet they can bring over for 1/10th the cost of an American worker.

b-but Im going to Italy

USA ranked 19th

My mom was talking about visiting Ireland or Iceland. Is it actually a nice place?

im going to to it this time

wtf why so many white countries??? this is racist

depression is a meme of the mind, a bad habit of sorts

Canada sucks

italy is a crime ridden shit hole filled with terroni scum and polenta eating homos

>it's another "Cara fucks up the already shitty thread" episode

because white countries are the only ones that care about LGBT and minority rights

That's not for getting votes now is it? They benefit in multiple ways and that's one of them, but it's not the primary goal it's just a little side profit. Continuing the war on terror and increasing censorship and government powers is the ultimate goal. That's where the big money is.

But irish people are nice and looking at the statistic you can find on internet they are hard workers if they can't get job in Ireland maybe they are not irish

Excellent post

>United States not even listed
>Sweden and Canada are
What a fucking joke of a list

99% sure this is a pic of a girl from my highschool taken 10 years ago

Yes it is i'm going in sectember for study , as i just said the people are nice and kind

There are thousands of young Canadians out west trying to get jobs

wait until you tell americans about inequality adjusted hdi

that feel when too redpilled to believe in mental illness

Can't really say for Sweden, but Canada is pretty friggin' nice, man. It's not like we're miles behind you guys or anything.

In the US you're very likely to get shot by the police or shot by a dindu. Or perhaps die to diabetes, or heart disease.

Those countries don't have those problems.

Of course Canada is nice, it's basically Diet America™

You probably don't even understand what Standard of Living means. Canada pretty much has the highest standard of living after Finland. Sweden is still shit tier though.

The votes is more why the Democrats or Liberal Party or Labour agree to any corporations demands about immigration despite ostensibly being against their pro-worker stance.

That's exactly what makes it nice. We're you, but not obese.

America is shit though...?

That's why I never claimed Canada was the greatest economy in the world

Lads I think the Afghan war is a hopeless Quagmire