Is it true that Asian ppl are more discriminated by non Asian cunt?

Is it true that Asian ppl are more discriminated by non Asian cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

chancellorfiles.wordpress.com/2008/02/24/why-do-many-white-women-not-date-asian-men/
washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/08/08/online-dating-is-harder-for-asian-men-heres-how-some-have-found-success/?utm_term=.1b201d79ed27
medium.com/a-m-awaken-your-inner-asian/part-i-asian-american-men-dating-how-bad-is-it-really-760288b7790f
huffingtonpost.com/jocelyn-eikenburg/why-wont-western-women-date-chinese-men_b_5827240.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really, most women around the world will not have sex with you guys tho

No

no, the most racist people against asians are other asians.

this. white people are naturally cold to each other hence why asians think they are cold and racist towards them

t. asian

Yes, whites despise Westernized Asians because those said asians are always smarter and more successful than whites in their own fucking country. It's crazy how every form of western media and entertainment is filled with anti-Asian propaganda yet no one seems to care. It's jealously at its finest, Asians are the most intelligent, mentally strong, and hardest workers on the planet. They don't complain like blacks or whites, they simply get shit done

chancellorfiles.wordpress.com/2008/02/24/why-do-many-white-women-not-date-asian-men/

ching chong ping pong can cunt

Yes unless you are Japanese or North Korean
I'd personally beat the shit out of you if you ever consider coming here s**th Korean dicklet

Ironically as it can be, as an Asian, I had much more pleasant experience with conservatives than liberals when it comes to such racial issue. It almost feels like Western liberals have something against Asians considering that they are enforcing affirmative action and kinda don't give a shit about racism against Asians in media

washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/08/08/online-dating-is-harder-for-asian-men-heres-how-some-have-found-success/?utm_term=.1b201d79ed27

You mistyped South Korean as a North Korean

Why are South Koreans so ugly compared to North Koreans?

medium.com/a-m-awaken-your-inner-asian/part-i-asian-american-men-dating-how-bad-is-it-really-760288b7790f

Nooo
This.

huffingtonpost.com/jocelyn-eikenburg/why-wont-western-women-date-chinese-men_b_5827240.html

When will North Koreans (another Turan people) wake up and liberate Uyghur brothers from evil Chinese influence?

Costa Rica is the best Korea

>huffingtonpost
Nice try spic

>Unironic Korean truther
wew lad