Why can't my country produce good alcohol?

Why can't my country produce good alcohol?

Bourbon is pretty decent

both of our beers taste like water. there i said it

The anglo man is not good at producing or creating things, but to destroy them.

Well, your country can't produce good anything.
but you are smart and domain the world with junk

*The anglo man is good only at destroying them

fuck off nigger.

Really?

lol

bourbon and wine tho

Don't need none when we got us some MOONSHINE

are you retarded?
california wines are best in the world.

Bourbon is an excellent whiskey [sic], Titos handmade is also a great vodka. You guys aren't great at beer though

get ready, they're coming

Why alcohol is illegal in Alaska? That is just crazy. Alcohol should be basic right for everyone.

You have been memed friend, there's liquor in Alaska

You're thinking of Canada's northern territories, and that's to keep eskimoes from killing themselves with it. The only dry areas of the US are some relatively isolated areas of the South.

I am just watching a tv show about people in Alaska smuggling alcohol and being wasted.

>california wines are best in the world.

What the hell is wrong with eskimos then? Why can't they use it like normal people? All the seem to go nuts when they drink it. :D

Is it from 1925? Maybe they are just trying to avoid some kind of state import tax.

It's thought to be a mix of genes and culture.

Poor eskimos. And I thought they were cool.

This
The screw off caps are much easier than corks

I remember drinking a lot of BlueMoon and Sam Adams boston Lager while I was studying there. I must say I really enjoyed it.

What is California you fucking Anglo

Sam Adams isn't bad at all, Shipyard Export is another decent New England beer

Why did you post an american flag when you are from North Africa

I like your Finlandia Vodka.

my nationality is american

yeah, and noticed who replied? fucking argentina, switzerland, canada, lmao. these cunts don't even produce their own alcohol beverages or know anything about good alcohol. whereas cali wines won tons of international awards.

finlandia vodka is ok
compared to bottom shelf its amazing of course

A rat born in a stable isn't a horse

I moved to the US when i was four. I consider myself american.

Yet you nametag is moor

I like the taste of it. It still tastes the same. I remember the taste of it when we stole it from my friend's dad years ago when we were kids. Unforgettable taste. :D

I gave myself this name because it gets peoples attention and because I wanted to track my posts.

You have to go back

So your autistic and don't drink.

I disagree, plenty of nice microbreweries in the USA, very famous for styles like New England IPA and Imperial IPAS.

B-but Muh microbreweries

I drink all the time. I like Duvel Tripel Hop and Corona.

>corona
why tho?

Bought a Spanish sparkling today :) going to get drunk by myself again

It was common at parties.

Because Corona is the most popular beer in Mexico. I like Sol better though.

How about some shine user

The most beautiful thing about america is you can be from elsewhere. pepe-american is valid.

>American education

Californians, Chileans and New Zealanders make some of the best wines in the world, no doubt.

>shit taste

Why not try a beer from America

I saw tv program many rednecks make moonshine in U.S. . And there are tons of police after them, seems funny.

I'm not aware of any good ones from the US.

>he calls himself american

Try a sam adams or a blue moon.

prohibition

You're more American than the bible belt hicks in my book

This

Sam Adams is good. Yuengling is my regular cheap beer. I hate microbreweries but I had some really good Koelsch style beer from one in MA

but OP drinks fucking Corona and some hoppy faggot beer, he wouldn't know a decent beer if it fucked his mother and baked him chicken tendies

>You're more American than the bible belt hicks in my book

wow, we've a winner here, cuck of the day

Those faggots should fuck off back to the middle east. Abrahamic religions have no valid place in western society or the modern world.

Christianity is the basis of Western Civilization

>triggered incestuous walmart shopper

>Abrahamic religions have no valid place in western society or the modern world.

now you've won the dumbass award of the day. How is Christianity not intrinsically apart of the Western tradition? It has as much of an origin, if not more, in Greek traditions as in Hebrew. It's been with the West for almost two-thousand years, and there wasn't clearly a western identity before Christianity

I don't follow your logic. Some arab that hasn't assimilated into society is more American than people that have been here since the 1600's and make up the majority of the army (which is voluntary)

because Jon Stewart/big nose English guy taught him to make virtue-signalling statements like that

el colombiANO

No it's fucking not. The Enlightenment period, followed later by the Industrial Revolution is the foundation of both the western world and modernity. It was only after the church has been removed from its seat of power and castrated did the west begin.

Kill yourself cultist scum. The is a reason why the western and modern world is entirely opposite to your religious shithole. Christianity is the antithesis of western modernity.

The enlightenment would not exist with Christian teachings.

not for long

>what is classical philosophy
>who are the church fathers
>what is medieval scholasticism
>what is the renaissance

you know what, I'm not going to bother, you're either trolling me or such a complete numbskull that you're not worth trying to explain anything to

I think you can assimilate while still identifying with a foreign ethnicity. Look at the Irish Americans in Boston

I honestly just resent the south for dragging down the US reputation. But sure, I'll admit that "more" American wasn't correct. I like to pretend the civil war ended differently

Well that's just wrong of you. And the south is below standard because of over a hundred years of the government purposely keeping it down

The South IS the US though. If you don't like them then it's probably because you don't like American culture in general. Maybe you should move to Canada or Europe

>My

The south is a part of American culture. But you can't believe that a fraction of the population represents the core values of everyone else.

What part is wrong? The assimilation part? I might be, but I don't see it so please explain

They aren't assimilated if they still call themselves something else.

>But you can't believe that a fraction of the population represents the core values of everyone else.

I didn't say that. There's no single "core values" in the US but the South represents a clustering of values that are American. Saying some random Arab is more American, just for not drinking American beer or whatever the fuck caused you or someone else to post that, than actual Americans with a direct link to the revolution and further to the early colonial period is absurd

Have you fucks never heard of Russian river, cigar city, ballast point, lagunitas or any major breweries? Is your idea of American beer just bud light?

Blue moon is literally just rebranded coors lol

>corona
You have fucking shit taste and have likely never had a good beer in your life, stop making threads

Sup Forums literally has good taste in NOTHING

Sam Adams is mediocre and blue moon is LITERALLY coors, you're probably some underage fuck naming beers you see at Walmart

It's not rebranded coors you buffoon. They aren't even the same style of beer

>Moor
Get the fuck out.

If someone who has been living here for several generations identifies as Italian American and doesn't speak Italian, you think they haven't assimilated?

Is that Mississippi mud shit good?

I always see it when I go to buy my usual and every time I wonder if it's any good or not because it looks cool in that big jug

I think you're confusing me with someone else. I was making a joke about not liking the south

Yeah because they still identify as a dago

Sams Adams is not bad, it's not amazing, but you're just being a prick.

Of course the US doesn't have that good of a beer drinking culture. We're traditionally a spirit-drinking country, people drank rum and whiskey more often than beer in most cases, and even new immigrants adopted to rum drinking pretty quickly as it was cheap as fuck. Add in prohibition which decimated small, local breweries and you don't have a very good environment for the manufacturing of beer

It's the same quality as coors, it's brewed by coors, it's watered down piss for people who like to think they're so much more cultured than those bud light drinkers meanwhile they're drinking the same quality shit

Saying you like blue moon is the biggest indicator that you have godawful taste in beer, just spend your money on pabst

I love Cali wine but all of those cunts hold up

catholics can never assimilate

>If someone who has been living here for several generations identifies as Italian American
Identifies as "traitor" and "fifth column"

>not bad, not amazing
This is literally the definition of mediocre

We have some of the best breweries in the world, notably Russian river, known for producing some of the highest rated beers on the planet. Only Belgium makes better beer than us

Stop talking about shit you know nothing about

Australian wine is like Cali wine but cheaper.

I don't like beer snobbery but this post is absolutely correct.

It's shit

Honestly if you have a world market just go there for beer, get some old Rasputin or something

well you tell someone "argentine wines" and they be like what? do you mean chilean? chilean are the only ones known from that region. therefore what? argentine wines must be shit. shit!

Sam Adams Octoberfest is good. Not a fan of their normal brews, or other seasons (I think they have a winter one too?)