Are Native Americans as butthurt as blacks?

Are Native Americans as butthurt as blacks?

This is a popular candy in many places here. Is this would be considered racist in Spanish America?

In Chile? Yes, a lot. In Peru and Argentina even more.

wtf is that. looks like crap desu

I'm Native and I don't give a fuck.

>Are Native Americans as butthurt as blacks?
Yes, very much so. Our featherheads regularly chimpout.

meh it looks like a jamoncillo, I'd try it.

I've seen similar as German children, no I don't think there's anything offensive about that, and besides they don't look like our natives

Reallity speaking, it would be considered racist in Mexico and Peru, especially if politicians eat this

>especially if politicians eat this

This. If politicians eat this kind of candy it would happen a massive shitstorm in news next day. I think the only countries no one give a shit is Brazil, Uruguay or Cuba. Probably USA too.

No one would care

Lies? Imagine Bachelet eating this. Massive butthurt in Chilean mainstrean media.

Not really, but if you say so

We put the names of real living persons on candy skulls, hell dressing up fleas like pictured is considered a traditional craft and no one would be offended by that. I'm near certain someone in Mexico is doing candy like in OP's picture with sombreros or actual Mexican motiffs and no one thinks it's offensive.

Seriously, it seems like this would be more of a problem in your countries from your comments.

>our
they're not your fucking property

I dont think so here
you never hear from them

Mexicans get butthurt even for sleeping Mexican statues, fuck off.

No, they're my countrymen, same as if I said our children or our women, or mind you our criollos.

WTF is this Tumblr now?

what do you call it? tiraflecha? what's portuguese for tiraflecha?

She looks like a Japanese woman desu

That's Chicanos, here we do crafts with that motiff

Only some

Most don't fucking care

t. knower

Looks cute.

You sound butthurt, why?

Never seen any in my life. Where do you live?

Don't bother man, it could be the Mexican guy at McDonald's took 20 seconds too long bringing his McNuggets or that he just found the girl who friendzoned him puts out for Mexicans, can't be any number of things really but you'll always find a gringo in here trying to take it out on us.

Why? There's no craftshops where you live?

Yes they are very butthurt their people lost to a superior people.

We give them tons of free shit and they still bitch and complain about muh white man stealing muh land

Yes. Why don't you wanna say where you live? Are you full of bullshit, maybe?

They're pretty pc where I live, but there's so few left, they barely have a voice.

No, because it is irrelevant. do you know what fucking talavera is or do you think I'm also making that up? Seriously you could walk into any fucking mercado in the country and buy anything from a salt shaker to a tortillero with a guy taking a siesta, how fucking sheltered are you?

What the fuck are you talking about?
Here we can be as racist as we want.

Never even heard that word in life. Are you sure you're from here?

Not in the USA no, but they're not in good shape. Alcoholism and unemployment is much much higher on reservations than outside.

lol neither of you two realize how varied and diverse mexico is

They got every right.....native alt right shoulda been a thing long ago

Kind of hard to mobilize right wing groups when all they want is more gibs

That's exactly what the right wants, though: all of the gibs, just for the rich. They're the ones hell bent on providing big business with as many tax breaks and legal loopholes to profit from and treat the average man like a slave.
They are the most excessive leeches on society. Corporate welfare makes all over forms of social welfare appear insignificant.

Are you American, per chance? They generally have a complete lack of social awareness like you've displayed.

what

>reddit tier superiority complex about being left wing
Well if you read the other post he said a "Native alt right" so that's kind of what I was taking about. Now say Sorry to me I am part Aborigine.