I wish my parents moved to a nice country like Sweden or Canada when they left Mexico

I wish my parents moved to a nice country like Sweden or Canada when they left Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn
youtube.com/watch?v=mFDHqs518xY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CHI

>Sweden or Canada
t. chicano

Thank god they left

So are you the cuck Mexican?

no that's somebody else

there's like a dozen cuck mexicans here

*CHI'S

>tfw Chinese prof (lived between China and 2 Latam countries when young) nearly did a whole lecture in Spanish+Chinese "I can't explain this shit well in English".
>The students in my class spoke either language except me but the prof offered like 30-45+ minutes tops to go over the lecture material to make up for it.

lol literally beggers can't be choosers, or rather, poor ranchers can't choose which country they go to to prosper other than the closest one.

I'm sure your parents are very affluent, and have in demand skills. Maybe it's not too late for you guys to move there?

Fuck off subhuman

>your sub-80 IQ parents left Mexico because "grass is greener"
>you inherited the 80 IQ and think that Canada and Sweden have greener grass

Why don't you just acknowledge reality that one of these two cases is true, or possibly both:
>you're a failure not because of your environment but because you're a worthless sack of shit
>you're a subhuman mestizo who can't cut it in a western economy based on education and intellect

my dad is unironically a doctor but has no interest in leaving this cow town, nor learning svenks :(((

I wish so too :)

Yeah, so do we.

tack

Fuck off dumbass racist, even Lynn doesn't agree with you ffs

"In a paper published in 2005 about IQ in Mexico, Lynn reported that Mexicans of European descent had an IQ of 98, Mestizos in Mexicos had an IQ of 94 and indigenous peoples of Mexico had an IQ of 83, explaining the lower than expected IQ of Indians on their poor nutrition and other social factors."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn

Mouthbreathers like you can't even get their shit straight, reality is this is bull and you're nothing but a coward.

This is you.
youtube.com/watch?v=mFDHqs518xY

>I wish my parents moved to a nice country like Sweden or Canada when they left Mexico.
So do I. Take your whole extended family to one of the two.
>Mexican Doctor
Stitching up cartel members doesn't make him a doctor.

don't let them get to you, you can't reason with petty hate. honestly it sucks to be them.

he's a pathologist tho and owns a third of the practice

You've confused Mexico as a whole with the Mexicans who are in the U.S. illegally and their idiot offspring.

Nah man, I'm fucking fed up with the whole Mexicans pissing on other Mexicans meme, OP's dad is a medic working a small town in your country and you still won't cut him any slack because muh whiteness, you're full of shit.

It's cool, every once in a blue moon we should try standing with you guys, not because it's about them but because it's about us.

I wish we had more Mexcians in Japan instead of American soldiers.