Why are Americans attracted to fat butts?

This is Samus. She has a fat butt. In Asia, where most people on earth live, her butt is considered fat and unhealthy.

But in the Americas, it's considered sexy.

So my question is: why do south and north Amerians find fat butts attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1503529802858.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>So my question is: why do south and north Amerians find fat butts attractive?
Afroamerican genes

What nationality is Samus Aran?

You guys couldn't understand the true sacrifices a man goes to get a good ass here in the new world.

Bird

The male usually wants a phat a$$ bouncing on his dick at all times tbqh

>In Asia, where most people on earth live, her butt is considered fat and unhealthy.
> Implying it isn't just sour grapes because Asian women are generally lacking curves

Usotsuke

because pelvic bone collisions during doggy style are painful

>In Asia, where most people on earth live, her butt is considered fat and unhealthy.

Maybe 500 years ago. You're fucking retarded if you think any part of the world maintains any substantial holdover from their traditional sexual mores, niggerfication of sexual desire is ubiquitous and unavoidable.

>niggerfication of sexual desire is ubiquitous and unavoidable

Yeah you can keep on pressing your fingers to your ears and closing your eyes and reply 'hurrrrdurrrr fedora neckbeard xD' t anyone who notices basically something that should be super fucking obvious. Consider 90% of pop culture nowadays, no more than fifty years ago enjoying the same things would've lended one a cell in a mental facility, and just 20 if not 10 years ago they would've been considered morally distasteful. The fact is that there are simply no moral standards anymore due to the onslaught of liberal, secular relativity and because of the fact the Western world in the current, American 'conception' of it ritualises transgression as the uttermost value at hand is 'freedom' and 'liberation' and the only thing there is to revolutionise and to liberate now are the moral mores of only a few years ago. You literally have to not be fucking retarded and/or a happy cuck or anti-westerner to not notice and despise these trends

me on left (lift)

why do you hate fat butts

I like Huemac, regardless of his taste in bitches, he knows what he wants and someone's gunna get dicked

Because they're unhealthy and unattractive.

Samus's butt in OP looks like a typical fat butt.

>Yeah you can keep on pressing your fingers to your ears and closing your eyes and reply 'hurrrrdurrrr fedora neckbeard xD' t anyone who notices basically something that should be super fucking obvious. Consider 90% of pop culture nowadays, no more than fifty years ago enjoying the same things would've lended one a cell in a mental facility, and just 20 if not 10 years ago they would've been considered morally distasteful. The fact is that there are simply no moral standards anymore due to the onslaught of liberal, secular relativity and because of the fact the Western world in the current, American 'conception' of it ritualises transgression as the uttermost value at hand is 'freedom' and 'liberation' and the only thing there is to revolutionise and to liberate now are the moral mores of only a few years ago. You literally have to not be fucking retarded and/or a happy cuck or anti-westerner to not notice and despise these trends

that's not fat, it's fit and sexy.

THIS is a fat butt:
i.4cdn.org/gif/1503529802858.webm

and is pretty much bizarre.

>where most people on earth live, her butt is considered fat and unhealthy.
>But in the Americas, it's considered sexy.
>So my question is: why do south and north Amerians find fat butts attractive?

What are squats? The far right is definitely the butt girls get from working out a lot.

Wider butts (not fat) go with wider hips which are better for giving birth.

I'm not. That's why I'm marrying an Asian grill.

Ass > Tits

I heard that the females of our ancestors (fucking ancient monkeys) during the estrus increased tits and ass. So maybe in our genes it is fixed, as sexual. Btw- fit healthy ass is great, who cares about asian standards of body? And Samus is Japanese character

We do like them too in Spain :D

not from earth