It is 100% legal to fly a swastika in Australia

>It is 100% legal to fly a swastika in Australia.

Is your country as free as Australia?

Yes

Ill take the get too, thank you

Sonofa bitch

Tanned Austria is based

More free. You get to do that and run over people with your car if they get in your way.

>aussies can fly nazi flags
>but they can't play violent vidyas

you can put up nazi flags whereever you want here but you cant wear a shirt that has the word hero on it

Yes, suprisingly

>Im free to be a retarded degenerate
>xDD EBIN!

>but you cant wear a shirt that has the word hero on it

why not?

would you rather not be allowed to be a retarded degenerate?

Yes.
Don't fly the UK flag tho, you might get your ass beat.

Yes

At least we don't have Abbo history month every month.

Not sure but probably not illegal, though you might get asked to remove it if enough neighbors complain and the police gets involved. Norwegians are pretty damn nationalistic so nazis are pretty hated here even now.

You can fly it free here

how much does it cost?

Is legal in Spain
Also with the Francoist one

Swasitkas, Sieg Heil and Nazi salutes aren't illegal here either
just denying the holocaust is

Yes

I don't think being able to fly a symbol of totalitarian dictatorship counts as a sign of "liberty". In any case the paradox of tolerance still applies; tolerant societies will only remain tolerant when they are intolerant to intolerance. Google it, it's an interesting concept. I for one am glad that our government is maintaining peoples' freedom by inhibiting those who would want to undermine it; namely political extremists such as neo-Nazis. I see no reason why a swastika would need to be flown in 2017, only hate groups would take advantage of such a "freedom" and therefore it would be good when such a thing is strictly outlawed. :-)

You do worse.

Germany, the post.
>you are not free to do something that authorities don't approve. This means freedom itself.

I can get in trouble for saying mean things on the internet.Get on my level of "free" :^)

Repeat with me.
Hitler did nothing wrong. The holocaust never happen, but i wish it had happed.

>Abbo history
dumb hun

How do you celebrate their rich culture?
Sniffing a gallon of petrol?

I think you can find one for 10€

The cuck post is here

>In a bizarre retaliation to the noise from the Hinks's Aussie banner - which is a tribute to their late son- neighbour Henrik Bussman erected a red swastika flag on his Burleigh Waters property, south of Brisbane, last Friday.
>Henrik Bussman
Why is anybody surprised? He's an ethnic German-Australian that's proud of his roots. It'd be fucked up if he raised the Ottoman flag.

He even explained it in the article
>‘I never meant to offend anyone, I’m not racist and I don’t support the Nazi’s, I just needed to get their attention.’

>muh heritage

hello yes i'd like to swear loyalty to tsar Boris III and migrate to bulgaria, where do i sign?

All is legal in argentina.

Argentina has the biggest collection of original Nazism artifacts in the world.
No one gives a flying fuck even the country being filled with jews.

Why do you make these reddit tier threads

I literly can get in jain for that :^)