Jews have absolutely no hate for whites Sup Forums are all just crazed luna-

Jews have absolutely no hate for whites Sup Forums are all just crazed luna-

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/380664/the-one-thing-jews-should-be-doing-to-combat-white-supremacy/
youtube.com/watch?v=n12sjwk9FBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So did they just admit that Trump is a winner?

Source

forward.com/opinion/380664/the-one-thing-jews-should-be-doing-to-combat-white-supremacy/

Happening in Europe as we speak.
And it's people who now allow it.

The people at Charlottesville were upper middle class types though.

Burgers love jews though

this image just makes me love jews more

GOYIM, NO

They were doing great in Germany too, but they go too far in their obsession to become so rich, powerful and controlling over their host societies and you wind up with Hitlers.

And then it's "Oy Vey we are under attack by anti-Semites again!".

It's the story of their existence.

I'm not sure whites have the guts to do it certainly not boomers they see nothing wrong with jews and we're all quickly becoming minorities in our own countries who will do it then?

Don't worry.
You won't have to fear Jews at Wendy's, it's not Kosher.

The brown people that support Palestine.

>It's the story of their existence.
Sounds like your own country, crying about the Twin Towers after spending decades terrorising the middle east. No wonder Jews love your country; its propaganda fits right into the "the Jew cries out in pain as he hits you" act.

Do Australian Lebs come pre-ass blasted or what?

Precisely the kind of shit that got them pogromed and ovened again and again throughout history. They just can't keep their mouth shut

>crying about the Twin Towers after spending decades terrorising the middle east

Plus they support the most extreme view of islam: wahhabism. And then they get surprised when said wahhabists crash two planes.

every word is true tho

Jews are the true masterrace, why can't whites accept that?

We long killed our jews. Why are other countries so backward?

>jews will not replace us
But no one and no sign said that. It said 'we will not be replaced'

youtube.com/watch?v=n12sjwk9FBE
Uhmm...

well ok, but if you're not a brainlet it obviously is a causative statement and not a direct one

This applies for many groups around the world.

Take IS (or muslims) for example. They threatened Spain for "committing crimes against muslims since 1200-something" and for "being invaders" and "Crusaders", when their ancestors (in faith) invaded the peninsula and killed who knows how many through jihad.

But gotta agree that Americans are a special case, in how hypocritical and cynical they are. They wrecked and impoverished Central America through CIA and the United Fruit Company (and who knows who else) so they could buy their resources for peanuts. They staged a coup in Guatemala that led to more than 4 decades of violence, yet now they complain that Central Americans are "invading" them because of the poverty and and the violence running rampant the the majority of it.

Hi muhammad

According to Sup Forums, jews want me to fuck foreign girls. How can I hate them when they're trying to get me laid?