What's your country/state/city/town/street's equivalent of "Central Park"?

What's your country/state/city/town/street's equivalent of "Central Park"?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fi/maps/@60.9890632,25.6483015,464m/data=!3m1!1e3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In Portland, Oregon it's Waterfront Park next to the river in downtown. It was kind of nice, but now it's full of homeless people.

Hagley Park, which I believe was modelled on Hyde Park in London

Chapultepec park, 686 hectares, including a zoo and several museums.

Yup, Chapultepec

>All these commie blocks
Didn't know Singapore was such a shithole

Fitzroy Gardens probably

it's fairly pretty, I guess

I live in a small city and we have some parks but I have just to walk a couple of kms to be in a biosphere reserve.

These commie blocks aren't cheap!

we have two actually
pic related is the City Park, and it houses a castle, an artificial lake (that's turned into an ice skating rink in the winter), some restaurants, the Budapest Zoo and the world's largest thermal bath complex

the other is Margaret Island, which features a running track, Medieval monastery ruins, several hotels, an open air swimming pool complex, some nice parks, a petting zoo, an Art Nouveau water tower, an open air theater and a huge "dancing" water fountain

Better than living in 300 year old relic without air-con access

Jardin d'essai du hamma.
Thanks France.

Frogner/vigelandspark, Oslo

No matter where you are in Sweden you are never more than 30 minutes from a real forest.
We surely have some parks but not huge ones.
Just real nature.
>pic related, Stockholm or biggest city and it's surrounded by ocean and thick forests.

>baltic sea
>ocean

That one looks epic.

Aproaching from the North you can travel from outside of Helsinki to nearly its center through the central park's woods.

hungry skeleton on the right

We have a few but the biggest is Hyde park

Herăstrău Park would be the biggest. There‘s also the Village Museum tucked in there. Different sorts of traditional regional buildings.

Trauttmansdorff Castle Gardens

Vondelpark I guess.

Bute Park, Cardiff

Osaka
Most of the castle area is a public park

If your town is not surrounded by nature and forests youre doing it wrong, enjoy your cancer.

Tokyo
There are some forest parks

I think i've been there. It's full of squirrels right?

B-but how?

Oh that was that depressing wooded area near my hotel. Fuck me, Bucharest looks way nicer in pictures than IRL.

Did not find any good aerial pictures so here's Google maps view of "central park" of the city I live in. There's little forests all over the place but around the Pikku Vesijärvi (Little Waterlake, yes, really that's the name) is the place I'd say.
google.fi/maps/@60.9890632,25.6483015,464m/data=!3m1!1e3
Also home of the KKKGhost.

Parque Simón Bolívar

>living in a city

>being Piem*ntese

England is my garden

in Krakow where I live there is a park around the old city where old walls of the city used to be, pretty comfy

Looks depressing