/flag/ + /extraflags/

Monstrous flags edition
previous thread: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CGjSAD
discord.gg/L0GCakE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Harvey_(2017)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, I suppose my proposal will get more attention here, so here goes. Recently, after making a bunch of Minnesota city flags, I figured "Why stop there?" and was struck with the autistic idea of making flags for as many cities of all 50 states as I can.

Pic related is what I have so for, not counting MN flags (going alphabetically and Alabama is first on the list), which I figure is a good place to stop and get some community input:

1. What counts as official enough for a flag? I know the U.S county it was different, since anything remotely official was to be considered, but the cities aren't quite as necessary. If an official flag or seal isn't available, how good are logos? (prolly a dumb question, but it was 3 AM as I wrote this)
2. What's a good stopping point? I of course can't do every city flag, so at what point should I stop making them? I figured population would be a good number, so what do you think of the city in question needing at least 10,000 residents for me to consider its flag? 20,000? Etc.
2.5 Should county seats abide by the same rule?

Comment

Hi

Went to Shepparton yesterday, posting trip

Whittlesea

Hume

Mitchell Shire

Strathbogie

Greater Shepparton

>What counts as official enough for a flag? I know the U.S county it was different, since anything remotely official was to be considered, but the cities aren't quite as necessary. If an official flag or seal isn't available, how good are logos?

IDK, If it has a Flag, Seal, or Logo it can be added

>What's a good stopping point? I of course can't do every city flag, so at what point should I stop making them? I figured population would be a good number, so what do you think of the city in question needing at least 10,000 residents for me to consider its flag? 20,000? Etc.

I Belive 10,000 should be enough

>Should county seats abide by the same rule?

I guess

I forgot to add, How did you make those flags?They look cool.

bump

Pizza

...tu t'appelle?

I can hear possums in my roof

give em some mortein they usually settle down

is going to be the holiest get according to Islam

Lol who cares

Thanks, I collect these - recently started over so this was a good booster pack

1.) a city should only use their official flag. If the city is big enough to warrant it, then it can use unofficial sources such as a seal/crest on a white background, or a website logo if nothing else if available. But, remember, this only applies to large cities.
2.) I'd just fill out all the cities/towns/villages that I can find in a particular province/state for completionists sake.

How I find my flags:
I begin by going by wikipedia and finding the list of municipalities for a province and using the source website for the list. Then checking on flagspot.net and the respective government website, looking at the mayor/council photo to see if a flag can be found behind them, and looking at city hall in google street view for a flag.

bumb

Went to Bozcaada today but Karakalpak wasn't intelligent enough to add the district.

ills appelle augustus :^)

(You)

meme

hi my state was mentioned

Test

Posting road trip from Ayvacık to Geyikli

Ezine

>a good booster pack

RARE

nice rare flags and welcome

pls stick around

a japanon installed extraflags? Here's a rare flag for you!

Geyikli. Went to Bozcaada next (small island in the province), but it isn't on the list.

nice

You guys don't get many Japanons here?

not at all, they all sleep whenever i usually post

Sorry, accidentally turned off the plugin.

Do you guys have Discord? We can have an advanced discussion of flags if you do.

discord.gg/CGjSAD
we do but prefer the thread

I am ゲイのトランプ on Discord

Also, fuck you Sevier

Augustus.

Pet them :)

Reminder.

a cute

posting from uni
: ^ )

Eres gay jaja.

Eres gay jaja.

Stop promoting the discord you kraut fuck.

>People actually believe gays have rights

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im literally not

checked

>tfw no discord link.png

More like

>tfw am half the posts in every /flag/ thread.png

I need to find a way to kill the discord and bring life back to /flag/....

>a good booster pack
turned out pretty shit but the idea is what matters

BEDTIME
E
D
T
I
M
E

understandable have a nice day

I'm concurring with src. First-level regionals are already very heavy in some places and adding every Tom, Dick, and Larry's city is only making the database more complicated than it needs to be.

It must have an official flag or be large enough to warrant using a seal/crest (say if San Jose didn't have a flag).

Giving proper (You)'s for the trip. I should fill out an Australia map.

>My Japan flags are getting used
Thank god you're Sapporo, the other Hokkaido flags are on the way. Also, RARE

Thanks

Alright then, what's a good jumping off point? 20,000 people? And what of county seats like I said?

:^)

Go. To. Bed.

Why can't I save this flag?

Gaziosmanpasa, Istanbul

/bedposting/

it is the AP flag

Go.To.Bed

CONGRATULATIONS
You have acquired quads in this general. Your prize? A fresh discord link:
discord.gg/L0GCakE

stop giving the dude links

I'm never going to join the discord, it's the reason /flag/ is dead.

Just announcing that Charlotte is going to drop in rarity soon because I'm going back to uni. If you haven't collected it for whatever reason, you have 10 days

My nigga.

I'm about to do what kar thought was impossible and complete every Japan regional. Working on Hokkaido's subprefectures currently.

>Tampa and the Dude concur over something

Absolutely ebin, lads.

Tampa wishes he could be half as cool as the dude

>Maryland low key trying to start a flame war

I doubted my deeming of you as the third cancer, but I'm starting to think maybe I was right...

this is the dude? You seem more chill when in the bayou.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Harvey_(2017)
Fug

checked

you'll probably just get rain in san antonio, same as austin

it's houston that should be a little sketched out right now

and if you live right on the coast where it's landing you're an idiot if you're not currently leaving, it'll hit them on par with katrina hitting new orleans

but I'm not wrong am I?

Hello everyone. Today I will be posting my trip to Boston, new Hampshire, and maine. First off, I had a layover in Minneapolis

I also had a layover in Queens

Landed in Boston

Drove through middlesex county

Drove through Hilssboro county

Drove through Merrimac county

Stayed in the city of Laconia new hampshire, which has no flag sadly.

Drove through strafford county

And finally went to kennebunkport, Maine

(You), thanks lad

(^:

(You)

Nine (You)s, accepted as legal tender on Sup Forums

Melbourne flag looks like part of Kriegsmarine

49 faggots and 1 dune coon
rip the SIG, pop the glock, and shoot for the moon
sand niggers pulling triggers yeah it's something to see
they may be ignorant savages but they're working for me

What did he mean by this