youtube.com/watch?v=p5MfFSyNv3A
youtube.com/watch?v=bUO-mfuPAqI
youtube.com/watch?v=6E6CkeFSRYc
youtube.com/watch?v=XCiDuy4mrWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

هههههههه منو هاد الي فالصورة مال البوست؟ أنت؟

نعم :)D))
انا في الخلف مع امك xDDDDDD

their murders and subjugation used to be simple things noone would blame you for, for so many centuries. If only our medieval lords had the clairvoyance to gather enough effort to anihilate all of them while the moral century was still sane...
I somehow curse the anglos for enslaving them and turning them into the first floor martyrs of the global suffering. The KKK was the pathetic last convulsions of regret that come just before the death. Realizing too late the mistake of their forefathers they sought to neutralize the horrifying consequences.

please if you are a nigger and read this, murder your whole family of seventeen siblings and the demonically fecund ovaries of your whore mother that cursed the land

بس أنا مب لبناني نفسك

ياخي حطلك tripcode أو إسم عشان أفلترك

خسي يا ولد القحبة المغربية عالاقل الخوال ينيجو بناتكن مب نفسك ما تقدر تنيج حتى أختك

« Quand des pays ont encore sept à huit enfants par femme, vous pouvez décider d’y dépenser des milliards d’euros, vous ne stabiliserez rien. »
please do not make these words empty and do something you granny fucker

xp

hon hon je suis baguette mon anus is le croissant algerian je mappelle nigger
سير أزق يا أبن القحاب تكلم الفرنسية في المواقع الي داروها لطيزك

to see so much absurd empathy caused by pop culture into the silly teenager's mind is saddening.

this thread is shit, people won't find it
come here

او شيت هيدا مكتب التجنيد؟

leave my arab thread you evil romanian rascal

إدارة البعثات
لازم اجي هنا اثبت اني في جامعة برا عشان اروح التجنيد و يدوني تصريح سفر
في التجنيد ممنوع تدخل بموبايل أصلاً

آه العفو
يعني مش رايح على عسكر؟
و اذا نعم ادّي رح يروح عليك سنين دراسة اذا رحت تجنيد؟

niggers get out of my thread
abomination racemixed speshul snowflakes kys yourself out of my thread
dirty indian poo golems get out of my thread
clinically insane chink get out of my thread
idiots of the political conflict get out of my thread

Chechens friends are welcome to my thread
Sicilians are welcome to stay
Afghans can come say hello
Uzbeks are allowed to enjoy peaceful conversation

انا زعيم الخيط

Kyfs threadleader dumb Rebeu scum I hope your dad makes you trans and sells you to mamadou as a personal beurette

in real life you would cry

youtube.com/watch?v=c-vme-9cUeA
youtube.com/watch?v=F7sPz9RvvhI

I share and respect your pain of war my Chechens friends,

tell me about les fameuses beurettes maroccaines.

أنا رايح دلوقتي التجنيد خلاص، الـ final boss
لو ما كنتش عرفت اعمل المشوار ده كان هيتقبض عليا في المطار و اتجند سنتين
But not today, Sisi. Not today.

They are property of blacks.
Thread leader probably had his gf leave him for a black and now he tries to find a way to show his insecurities.

what is funny is you try to offend me so hard with cuck humor while in real life you would cry. How atrophied your brain must be for the first thing to cross your mind is cuck nonsense when you are upset ? you failed and need to reexamine the state of your life you fucking noob. I know this benevolent tone from your leader will not wake you up, but still I try

Hahahaha cuck Marrochien.
Philippe Servaty should've completed his job.

تجنبت الخطر يعني خيّي
الله سترك

you know what is worrying ? it's to feel entitled to the women of a whole country because you share the same nationality, and get genuinely offended over them not all going for you. How can you sleep at night while being so stupid. Your conscience must be restless and in pain.

why did you dodge the question ?
i asked you very politely
btw انا زعيم الخيط

you are the one angry here, deploying so much effort into google searching these pictures and forcing this nonsense. What a curse it is to be racemixed

the unholy hybrid children of ganguros and snookie with identity politics hell sprinkled on top

>In one thread he insults race-mixed people and calls them dumb
>In the other he is okay with race mixing
tn/algg.. I

anyway to my Chechens friends I perfectly understand if you do not want to post here.

الحمد للراعي

>Cاn3ts1nzZ 4\rE لe bAs000d ahd UUaYt
kys yourself

you are beyond retarded and incapble of reading, I do not believe you when you claim to go to school. racemixing produce the worst pieces of shit such as you and that nigger above you. I condemn it. But to feel angry over women of your country not fucking you is the sign of a mental deficiency. Which you have

>White Kabyle + White Maltese = Racemixing
Wow awesome knowledge there Cyril

nik dirabek

chechens don't post here because they hate arabs
the only ones who do are hardline islamists/ummah rpgers

>ummah rpgers
new run idea unlocked
grazie labianon

you realize you're giving me what I what I want by monitoring every single of my post with bitter resentment and memorizing their content to load your antagonistic insecure butthurt shitposting ? Like wow you go through all this work convinced you're getting the weapons to confront me or whatever because your feelings got hurt over the bad things I said about your kind. I've been the reason and the goal of your last actions, do you realize that ?
*redditspace*
you must be in love with me
*redditspace*
I'm picturing how you are about to collapse now
kill yourself attentionwhore cancerous mestizo piece of shit. Your curly nigger hairs explain why you're upset I guess

jesus christ this just earned you the death penalty

L0L ZOMG you must be fun at le parteys

and here we go with the nonsense again

>There are people out there in the world who care more than enough about you to write more than one sentence about you.
And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad

If you see me you'll understand, I have everything

Seems like that everything doesn't include anger management pills

you are a woefully grotesque moron and a depraved coma-inducing black hole of soul-destroying, coma-inducing dullness
you are a piteously incompetent sphincter and a hopeless all-befouling abomination to all the senses
you are an unconscionably decadent ruffian and a petty soul-destroying cesspool of putrid effluvium

i bet thread leader/tn algg/cyril has very thin and supple love handles
would love to gouge his asshole while holding him down with my big hands as he scolds me

oh yes one word waifu posts all day is more like the mindset of the place amirite ? three lines of text on a discussion website is paranormal huh .

meh I've toyed with your sensitive spots long enough. I'll just leave you here wasted and delirious

lol @ u

Check the website you are on again, it's an anime website. stay mad inbred Atlas Marrochien

I know all of them in my city shut your whore shut-in neet cuck nigger mouth you delusional bitter piece of shit. You know absolutely nothing leave your room maybe

now that's some gutter shit fanart

hello filthy peasants

>pic related
>city
you realize you're giving me what I what I want by monitoring every single of my post with bitter resentment and memorizing their content to load your antagonistic insecure butthurt shitposting ? Like wow you go through all this work convinced you're getting the weapons to confront me or whatever because your feelings got hurt over the bad things I said about your kind. I've been the reason and the goal of your last actions, do you realize that ?
*redditspace*
you must be in love with me
*redditspace*
I'm picturing how you are about to collapse now
kill yourself attentionwhore cancerous mestizo piece of shit. Your curly nigger hairs explain why you're upset I guess

>hey we are all worthless sacks of shit beyond hope here, we outnumber you amirite.?

very original reply btw you hiveminded cuck

fuck off stop posting kaiji

you're so shaken it's hilarious, keep going silly subhuman

>can't differentiate Kaiji from Akagi
ROR !

LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES LES BEURETTES MAROCCAINES

+Le Thr34D (Le)4I>er 0f D00nn
kill yourself attentionwhore cancerous mestizo piece of shit.

>78669622
implying
how many picture of kaiji you posted so far
akagi is shit btw kys

Why is there 2 MENA threads? Which one do I post in?

>akagi is shit btw

I really wish you didn't post Fukumoto's art you stupid piece of shit. If you think you can identify with his characters struggle and hardship you are a deluded nigger. It is about the struggle of lower class white collar lone men fighting for survival in the modern world. A shut in retard has no legitimacy whatsoever to enjoy his works and feel analogy to the tragedy of the heroes. The most intense effort of your day is masturbating to a trans nigger. Delete your folders kill yourself and stick to magical girls

إزالة سعود إزالة سعود
انت أسوأ ناشر. انت الغبي احمق كنت رائحة السعودي. عد إلى الصحراء. إلى الكلاب الوهابيين يمكنك ان تأتي الى خيطنا. يمكنك ان تعيش في حديقة الحيوان ... .ههههههه، سعودي ونحن لن نعفوك ابداً. كلب وهابي نكاح ولكن اللعنة الأحمق السعودي ... إبادة الجماعية السعوديين أفضل يوم من حياتي. تأخذ حمام من السعودي الميت .. أهاهاهاهسعودي نحن سوف نحصل عليك!! لا ننسى اليمن .سعودي نحن نقتل الملك، السعوديين العودة إلى الصحراء الثمينة الخاصة بك ... .هاءهاءهاءهاءهاء أحمق سعودي رائحة سيئة للغاية .. وانا يمكننني أشم تلك الرائحة. إزالة السعوديين من الجوائز.

shut up nerd

oh mon dieu pourquoi les beurettes sont oranges???

Hello, Cyreddit

The other one my diaspora friend

(vous)

the other one is r/islam and diaspo cancer

it takes ten minutes to get a location form a steam account, just letting you know. Even if you shit your pants and delete it. I still can trace you back. Just letting you know out of the blues

shut up nerd

Elles aiment être noir

>diaspo cancer
I guess I'l go post on the other one then.

ok enough, flight is booked for september, Shut your door and windows

>slaywhore
>iron numale
>poseurhead
>watching 3ddp

Come to Sharjah too, I have a room for us two.

where did you get this picture ? oh right you stole it you filthy piece of shit

no you can stay as long as we have polite and constructive discussion that don't involve politics, religion, or cancerous muh glorious empire map wewuzzery

how much time did that take do you have no life

>poseurhead
>3 D D P
halt right there criminal scum

>we have polite and constructive discussion
Is that what's happening in this thread? Can we comfypost?

quel dommage

>Can we comfypost?
no eurobeat
soundcloud.com/kyo5884/sanchi-pinchi-eurobeat
youtu.be/gi-cc8V_Lb0
youtube.com/watch?v=wYX4sX34tjo

le reddit meet up

yes it took time away from my wife and kids to copy the pasta and translate it on qooqle after replacing kebab with saud with a few original alterations to make this all possible. i would like to dedicate this to my squad for being there for me in the duration of the tedious process. woww, goodness.....i spent my entire life on this :(

I am angry...
Angry about elves.

WINGS OF FIRE
TSUBASA NI KOI NO HONOO NOSETE HIGHER
WINGS OF FIRE
JIYUU NI HATESHINAKU TAKAKU TOBU

Having a bit of a kek

Sure I can do that.
>youtu.be/7FR8OF6-pAM

flan

youtube.com/watch?v=p5MfFSyNv3A
youtube.com/watch?v=bUO-mfuPAqI