Mass immigration / refugee phenomenon / blackening of Europe depresses me so much. Europe has been destroyed forever...

Mass immigration / refugee phenomenon / blackening of Europe depresses me so much. Europe has been destroyed forever. I actually quit my university studies last week because there's no point in doing anything anymore. There is no future left for Europeans. Just more terrorist attacks and a continent full of IQ 70 people spreading the riches of their "culture".

It turned me into a racist, because there's really no other option. Am I just going to smile as ISIS raids my ancestral homelands? No. But us whites are a gentle folk who do not respond to fire with fire. So we just grin and take it.

But I am going to be a racist for the rest of my life.
I'm in the customer service business and whenever my customer is clearly a refugee, I give him the worst service I can without getting sacked.
This is Finland stricking back. Poor service to u.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're doing gods work, make the shitpeople leave Finland and let them come here.

That is so sad that i cried and drowned in my own tears 。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I make sure to never smile at a brown man
I'm doing my part

Ironically I might immigrate to Asia because of mass immigration in Europe.

I will gladly be hated and called a "white pig" for the rest of my life.

European culture was destroyed in the 19th century
Most of the countries in modern-day Europe are, in fact, noncountries

Don't give up you pathetic idiot, we don't have that luxury.

>Sweden

20 years ago Sweden was the greatest country in the world.
Rich Finns would move there for a better life.

Now it's the other way around. You completely fucked the best country on Earth just by taking immigrants.
Such is the richness of foreign cultures.

Why are immigrants so bad? America was filled by immigrants

Yes please destroy this nation, send all the immigrants here!
Because the immigrants in America wanted to work and build up something. The immigrants here want to leech and fuck up because they could care less. It really blows ones mind to know there is people in this world who wake up only to fuck shit up.

bend over

But dont your immigrants work anyway? You need to beat them up if they dont

It's not just white countries m8. If the march of globalisation continues (which it will), even places like Japan and SK will eventually become ""diverse"". There's no point trying to fight it desu. We can't win.

>But dont your immigrants work anyway?
LOL, why work when you can leech. That's how they live and that's their mindset.
Why do you think their nations are in shambles even after lots of money flowing in from other nations as aid to help them develop.
>You need to beat them up if they dont
Will never happen, feminism and other crap will prevent anything happen. It will be racist to put these "poor" people who suffered or is still suffering due to our "oppression" and existence.

This is a lot different from America.
In Europe we don't even ask for identification, we just take everyone in.
Some of the people are terrorists because we have no means for identifying them.

There's a joke about this in Finland..
"A Finnish man comes back from Estonia and lost his driver's license - he gets fined. A dark-skinned man comes to Finland with no paperwork whatsoever - he gets 5k a month."

But those people come from a wartorn starving place. You will just let them die? How cruel is that, have some empathy for once

>But those people come from a wartorn starving place. You will just let them die?
We're giving them houses, cars, money and free health+education and they still want more.

>But dont your immigrants work anyway?

Haha oh wow, this Chinese dude has no idea what's going on in Europe..

No. Please read this carefully, and I'm not joking: the refugees get paid to come here and do nothing.
That's why tens of thousands of immigrants from 3rd world countries are flooding in daily.

Maybe that is not enough, they wont ask for more if they are satisfied

Hah, well enough of your trolling.

>But those people come from a wartorn starving place. You will just let them die?

The thing is, we can't house the whole fucking world in Europe.
We can barely manage ourselves.
Some of the refugees don't even come from poor conditions, they just use that as an excuse to make us feel bad and give them free stuff.

Pretty much all of the west will turn into a version of Brazil
Absolute shitholes held together by their white minority
At least the future rulers of earth (China) aren't cucked by political correctness

Well it sstupid you keep letting them come to your place. Go outside and tell them to go back and maybe fight one

>he only hates 70IQ subhumans
>he doesn't also hate 110 IQ subhumans
Get on my level, brainlet. Humans are dumb anyway.

The difference is only white countries care about political correctness and if foreigners do crime they wont be afraid to talk about it

I don't feel whiter than arabs so I don't really care if the rest of Europe is as brown as me.
Also, neets are subhumans.

Wageslave subhuman detected

NEETs are HERRENRASSE

Chinaman, Non east Asian / European people are degenerates. Its why literally all of their countries are shit and all first world countries are white or east asian. You would understand if your country had significant minority populations

>Chinaman, Non east Asian / European people are degenerates
>You would understand if your country had significant minority populations
american edumacation everyone

>You would understand if your country had significant minority populations
They have muslims as well, the authorities torch them with flamethrowers, and tibetans who sometimes torch themselves.

>all people are equal
Swedish feminist government approved """"education"""""

Come home yellow man

don't be daft

where did i say that?

>This is Finland stricking back. Poor service to u.
cuck rage of a nu-male

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_China
seems pretty Chinese to me

China does have significant minorities, they are doing fine in china and no one has problem with them. So I am just confused about europe is all.

they aren't black or middle eastern

but uyghur are muslim and look like chinese-middle eastern hybrid

that's cause you oppress them

>all people are equal
Muslim culture is incompatible with European values. When people from a shitty country act like they do in a nice country it doesn't work

No, they have no child restriction and have boost in college exam scores unlike han. What are you even talking about?

Ok chinese shill

Same here. European countries cannot be saved. I'm living in Marseille, the city in which my parents and my grandparents lived beofre, now it's full of maghrebis.

This is the future, deal with it small dick wite bois loll

>It's not just white countries m8. If the march of globalisation continues (which it will), even places like Japan and SK will eventually become ""diverse"". There's no point trying to fight it desu. We can't win.
Nope, the jews don't have the same influence in Asia. They don't own their banks, largest corporations or media companies. Completely different ball game.

Don't do that, take up you studies again. Make money and find ways to fuck over jews and communists. These should be your main focus, they provide the logistics and cover for all the other problems. Start vandalizing the property of journalists and news companies

that's a lie almost all of them are single men come from peacefull african countries because they know they get welfare for basically being here.

They all stay on the street and do nothing all day.

I think I passed you on the street the other day

>I need to preserve western civilization
>let's start by quitting University which could lead me to a productive job where I could contribute to my country's economy
>ohh I know, and after that I'll go work in customer service so I can stick it to those pesky invaders by making them go on hold longer when they call with their filthy accents

But us whites are a gentle folk who do not respond to fire with fire. So we just grin and take it.
He he he....You wish. Wh*tes really do like that.

But wh*tes now don't do that because they we're shamed into assuming a non confrontational stance, given all the blood that has been spilled due to their belligerant attitude.

Go out on a katana rampage at a refugee camp

>get a well paying job where you're taxed at 60% to pay for Mohammed welfare and 12 kids.

Soon we will be like US with murder rate 10 times higher than now and bunch of black gangs. There'll be tons of brown people who will be constantly fighting for minority rights and BLM bullshit.
Stupid teenage girls will breed with them and become single mums.

What a bright future we have.

I just hope Slavic countries will stay irrelevant long enough for our people to see that 3rd world immigrants are a huge problem.