Yes these people are French. Deal with it

Yes these people are French. Deal with it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Standard_Arabic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nationality wise sure. But they're as ethnically French as I am.

france is a noncountry
The french will pay for their crimes against the Bretons and the Occitanians

They look like dutch people though

If they speak fluent French, behave properly, pay taxes and mind their own business, why not? Do they though?

Nah

They prefer to be called New Europeans my friend.

No one in that photo is French nor could they ever be French with all of the wishing in the world.

africa begins at the pyrenees ajajakajakajakajakak

>ethnically french

You really should say "native french", otherwise it's as dumb as saying "ethnically indo-aryan"

Excuse me *clicks, whistles* but I'm French

it begins now at the rhine jaaksjajajsakajsj

The non-black ones could be french

Oh, come on, we're not so different, ethnically.

France is not a meme "völkish" country.
France is the Nation that united christianity and greek philosophers, fides et ratio, the First Daughter of the Catholic Church and the Fatherland of Descartes.

Now cry more.

Nope.

we are greeks :)

(admit France is a white country)

WE

Absolutely not.

I'm not and will never be an african or an arab : africans and arabs are not and will never be french.

Those people could definetily pass as spaniards or italians so why could they not pass as southern french?

>Spaniards, Italians and Occitans are blacks

le niggers XD
BRAAAAP

>non-black
Can you read?

even the maghrebis don't look like Italians, Occitans and Spaniards.

>"This classic French republican non-essentialist conception of nationality is officialized by the French Constitution, according to which "French" is a nationality, and not a specific ethnicity"
What? French is not even an ethnicity? So, why do you even exist? Can't make that shit up.

The empire was a mistake

Trying to bring civilization to savages was a stupid move

me on the right :^)

all meds look exactly the same desu

africans don't speak their ooga booga language from birth unlike arabs so they integrate in that department more easily

Republic is a joke.

Some self-hating imbeciles won't decide whether or not the french ethnicity exists.

it works when you kill them all

papers do not change your ancestry as shocking as it might be to comprehend

I thought Germany was fucked. But you guys are in very, very deep shit.

>the most """inhuman""" way is also the best one

Really makes me think.

If only my dear french brothers could at least admit french = white...but no, they can't.

What a stupid people. We're destroying ourselves and we had it coming.

They look fairly well integrated. Except the woman with the veil, come on, you could have made an effort for fucking once.

These people seem decent to me. Please raise your children well.

> that absolute pissed-off bitch face for no reason they all have, if that isn't a French thing, I don't know what is

This was written in a way to stop regionalist movements that could challenge the newly formed republic authority.
>I don't recognize the French republic, I'm Occitan/Breton/Alsatian
It would be no problem as well assimilating worthwile immigrants, in the way we always did, and citizenship is transmitted by blood.

It is a system that doesn't work when citizenship is handed like candies to any schmuck born on the territory, especially when it applies to our overseas territories (Mayotte and French Guiana) and our national borders are completely open.

Some do and some do not, it varies

If you're talking about arabs...

>speak their disgusting language
>spit everywhere
>are muslims, in general (it's already a very good reason to hate them)
>are violent cowards
>everytime some shit is done, you can be sure the guy will be named Mohamed

They're scum.

You can't define the people of Europe as white or black like you can in the USA you mong. These are concepts that don't apply to our societies.
French are french, either natives or from foreign background/

I thought the French are white?

As long as they behave and work then it should be okay I think

their language isn't so disgusting, but yeah, they're generally cancer

>behave and work
but they are not asians like us.

good job, you civic nationalist cuck, that's how you destroy your country

Europeans are white and only white.

They sound like they want to spit at your face.

>french
>white

>"This classic French republican non-essentialist conception of nationality is officialized by the French Constitution, according to which "French" is a nationality, and not a specific ethnicity"
Actually, it was relevant during the time of the Empire too. Basically, the French were planning to act like Borgs, assimilating everyone and anyone. It had a universalist view.

The process started among the borders at first (Bretons, Corsicans, etc. planning to secede), then was planned to continue in every part and parcel of the Empire. Didn't work out.

Definitely.

That sounds highly racist, only European are white?

Who else do you think is white? Berbers? Don't make me laugh.

a-am i learning french for nothing?

>They sound like they want to spit at your face.
that's because instead of using refined high arabic they generally use their neanderthal local dialects irl

Fucking racist.

>"I don't recognize the French republic, I'm Occitan/Breton/Alsatian"
Well, they're kinda right. Alsace is rightful German clay, isn't it?

yea, sure, "muh beautiful language that I refuse to use because I want the others to know my dialect is disgusting"

It was racist?

Why do you Chinese even care? You're racist af.

They care if you are racist towards them

no, high arabic is too complex for most arabs so they just use the dialects that sound literally like tarzan speech

I don't care about chinks.

I've seen like 30 asians in my whole life

If you accept people from other country you need to treat them like your own or else they will be upset and kill you! :O

>high arabic
No such thing

>No such thing
Such a thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_Standard_Arabic

>and kill you

Well, their savagery might finally be useful

well it depends, levantine dialects is quit more easier and "soft" than a maghrebi and gulfie ones. also define high arabic? are you talking about classical arabic?

fusha

so classical? it isn't really complex is just most people dont bother to learn it since it hasn't been also updated for so long too so what in history happened is people took loan words from turkish and french (maybe more from other lanaguges) and thus the modern dialect of arabic was born.

>comme vous et moi :^)

underrated.

They don't look French, they look like New Germans to me

No such thing as "German"

>speak fluent French,
Kind of, for some of them. But a lot have a very thick accent.

>behave properly,
For the most part fuck no they don't, they are criminals and cause 99% of the troubles this country currently has

>pay taxes
Yeah at least they do that.

> and mind their own business
ahaha fuck no, even the one that speak fluently and aren't criminals are usually obnoxious sjws

What is your point?

Yeah except they are not part of the empire anymore. They got independence precisely so that they could stop being French.
Which makes them lose both inconvenients and disadvantages of being French. It's like if US citizens were asking for UK passports.

I fucking hate when they use the empire as an excuse for the immigration that happened after the empire fell, they wanted us out and when we left they decide they should be allowed into our countries? Imagine the Moors being kicked out of Iberia and then deciding to take Iberians into the territory they have left

Haplogroup ≠ Ethnicity

99% it's a proxy or english teacher

t.Nazillon

An ethnic group, or ethnicity, is a category of people who identify with each other based on similarities such as COMMON ANCESTRY, language, society, culture or nation.[1][2]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
You do not have a common Ancestry(which was obvious since South and Central Germany are made-up of French colonists), therefore you aren't a nation.

>They sound like they want to spit at your face.
I think they actually want to do that.