twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't even mention us, feels good

Israeli language learning resources are effective

Inshallah death to kafir and wh*tes

Hmnnn how convenient for Portugal

who hell knows poortugal ?

>how did they learn spanish?
it's immigrants who lived in Spain

they have super thick accents. They could be people reading a phonetic transcription.

>spanish inquisiton
>killing muslims

What a retard

I cant believe some of the 11/10 cringy comments by latin americans I see in that youtube video, a Mexican who says he wants to fight Isis for Spain in spite of the drug trade violence of his country, and then some central american who looks like a gang member talking about how much he loves Allahu and he wants to join Isis, and a Peruvian calling this just revenge for the conquest of the Americas.

Youtube comments are worse than anything anywhere in Sup Forums.

Spaniards are nation of cucks.

I remember when their barracks were bombed in Iraq. Next week they are out. Lol. They are not a fighters.

>je décapite les Français

Very rude background music

If everything south of the US sinks into the ocean, nothing value will be lost.

>Inbred desert beduin thinks he'd be capable of taking back Al-Andalus

lmao

Is that a Spanaiard? I honestly can't tell the difference anymore.

The spanish news sayd that his mother is andalusian and his father morrocan

So 100% moroccan

He looks weird, doesn't have those big Arab eyes so he's probably part European but looks fucking weird.

SANTIAGO Y CIERRA ESPANA! MOROS FUERA DE EUROPA!

New reconquista soon can't wait to behead m*slim subhumans. I'm going to make Torquemada look like Ghandi.

my mother (who is ethnically Spanish, father and mother from Lugo and A Coruña) reacted like this:

"Poor young men, they are so brainwashed, this is the fault of the USA, they are always starting wars in the middle east and selling weapons"

letting women vote was a mistake

>his mother is andalusian and his father morrocan

Good one-sentence summary of the Spanish race.

He looks Spanish.

>unironically being half gashego

Anyway, for a good reason galicians are considered dumb peope.

>netherlands

literally 2 centuries being spanish rapebabies

+10000

I am pretty sure Belgium and the Netherlands are more Moroccan than Spain currently.

When my grandmother was still alive I had to tell some friends to not make any gashego joke in front of her.

...no...

Umayyad 2.0 when?

Make Omeyyade Califate Great Again.

Chicano brigades will help you remove m*slim scum whether you like it or not. Viva la hispanidad y el Catolicismo!

Look at his name. He's arab

This the future of all muslemano

but his last name is spanish

¡VAMOS! INSHA'ALLAH

>that stoic, undaunted look of the soon-to-be martyr in the face of imminent death

but almost all terrorists in the world armed with soviet weapons

She's right.

Anyways, he is half andalusian and andalusians are subhumans and should not be considered to be Spaniards

I will kill you m*slim subhuman and hang your corpse from santiago de compostela so all the churchgoers see it when it's mass time.

He died. You will all end up like him soon. You muslims won't win

OP is faggot, stop posting same thread everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=WK6Jqdm7DVQ&feature=youtu.be&t=6s

Yeah not gonna click on that, leave Holland before your removed physically muslemano

youtube.com/watch?v=WK6Jqdm7DVQ&feature=youtu.be&t=6s

I was talking about the "dutch" poster

how good his spanish is? does he have any weird accent

Tick tock sandnigger

fuck wh*te people but islam isn't racist
fuck wh*te people though, i can support you on that account

Hi speaks it as mostly all moors speak it. Sounds like a shrill voice to me.

But doesn't sound like a native spaniard speaking. Also, the way he speaks sounds a bit retarded and like if he had not enough air.

the sicilian-norman with the crossbow looks black to me

As black as an argentine?

based

racist

>This meme map again

fuck off we're true negros, not some whitewashed little nigga
niggers around the world WISH they were as dark as the average argentinian bull

The only u.s. weapons those turds have is the ones the Iraqis dropped while running away. Meanwhile most terrorists are armed with Soviet designed weapons (no clue where they get them from, especially since a lot of countries make AK-47s under license.)

Sure they are. They just aren't stupid or spineless enough to sacrifice their best men on an altar for Anglo American interests. They, like Czechs and Norwegian soldiers were just there as a show of force

We've had our differences and quarrels, but this is one of the few things I trust Spaniards with.

And the weapons you gave to the "moderates" and that they later "abandoned" or "lost in combat" to be later picked up by IS.

It's an old trick of yours.

Es ahora que los españoles dejen de ser tan maricas y dejar un lado su imposicion de los 400 generos sexuales del LGBT en la escuelas, y convertirse en hombres por primera vez en sus vidas para sacar a los musulmanes de Europa. Y cuando los expulsen, si quieren pueden volver a ser maricas nuevamente y tener sus orgias gays en plena luz del dia en la plaza principal de Madrid.

>El Cordobés se llama Muhammad Yasin Ahram Pérez, según fuentes policiales. Nació en Córdoba hace 22 años, y es hijo de Tomasa Pérez, malagueña de 41 años, y de Abdelah Ahram, marroquí de 42, preso en Tánger por su activo papel en el radicalismo yihadista

He knows spanish cause he is a half spaniard

T.Muhammad Yasin Ahram Pérez

I want them wiped out.

desu I heard it, wtf

>Tomasa Pérez
Uy, esta ya salió en la prensa en el pasado

>yfw youtube comments make you realize WE are IN FACT the smart ones

I love how they just play a french nasheed in the background since they couldn't produce one in spanish due the lack of time and money.

>Tomasa
con ese nombre estaba destinada a ser gilipollas, esta claro que solo un marroqui se casaba con alguien asi

el peruANO

this is Tomasa