/sakartvelo/

Georgia thread
all friendly people welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knZsvBcQgwY
regnum.ru/news/2313149.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmens_of_North_Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmens_of_Abkhazia
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/09/140923-amazon-greek-vase-translations-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who do u think is burning our forests user?

Don't know but can't be a coincidence
What's happening right now though?

has Georgia taken in many refugees?

lol nope
we have our own people displaced due to the conflicts we're in no position to accept foreign refugees

They are still trying to put out the fire and found evidence suggesting they were man-made

Whats your opinion on Iran?

well I hope whoever did it burns his own house down too
some bloody history between us but right now relations are good we get a lot of iranian tourists

მეიბი ვან დეი აი ვილ პროპერლი ლიორნ იორ ლენგუიჯ ბატ ნაუ აი ონლი ნოუ ზე ალფაბეტ

good job and I wish you luck but why would you want to learn this dead end language? do you want to move here or something?

Would be nice I guess. Probably a little bit better than living here. But my autism just likes weird non-typical languages.

you the guys with the big fluff ball hats and run around with swords? pretty cool desu

Popular non-alcoholic beverage in Georgia?

kek I hear you
not cooler than fighting emus mounted on kangaroos mate
you mean georgian made?
that'd be Laghidze water or lemonade in various flavours like tarragon, pear etc

I would love to go to Tbilisi someday, is it worth it? I love the historical shit, where could I find more in Georgia?

well you're in luck everywhere you go here has its own history
Tbilisi, Mtskheta, Kutaisi, Kakheti, Vardzia, Uplistsikhe
Svaneti and Tusheti if you're into ancient towers, mountains and shit Kazbegi as well
Lots of churches and monasteries some castles here and there

remove

Tbilisi is normal, but still meh. From Historical perspective More interesting city is Mtskheta (Old capital of Iberia). You can also visit Uplistsikhe and Vardzia, also Svaneti. If you are into folk stuff, Mountainous regions of Eastern Georgia are interesting places.

Hive mind?

But I love you,Gorgestan.

Rare.

რა ყლვე საფხულია, დავიხრჩხვლრე მაგის დდშ.

>საკარტველო გენერალი

დებეილებო, კავკასია გენერალი გაკეტე მარტო 2 ტუ 3 კარტველი /ინტ/ ზე

it's maffia that wants to build on lands, they can't just cut the trees so they burn it so they have a excuse to build on it

What's up with the black guy with a sword up his ass

დავაჯვი "კავკაზ" ყლე ნაციებს

some nigger was in abkhazia or something

რავი ესე მარტალი ხარ, ტუცა /საკარტველო/ გენერალი ტვიტონ ვერ გაძლებს

Why the South Ossetian guy looks like he's Georgian

looks more dagestani

>tfw the Georgian in Holland desperately misses his home

All churkas look the same, expect some osetians. Light eyes are kinda common there

>all churkas look the same

that's not even a subjective opinion

Why do georgians who live in Europe luv to steal shit from stores?

Little rude

>biggest cunt tree in the world
>declare war on tiny georgia and win
>be proud of it as if you fought against china
WOW, real superpower, eh?

don't you dare to talk about our aryan slavic overlord like that!

i live in georgia am i aloud here?

> aryan
> slavic
Eastern slavs are mongoloids

But I dont

poverty
they send the money back home
not all of us are thieves though

შევეცი კავკასიურ გენერალს. ყველა ყლე მურთხი, ბიდლო, შავტრაკა და მუსლიმი შემოერთრევა და დებენ დულუმ დულუმ და ლეზგინკას მსგავს ყლეობებს. გააჯვან ერთი მაგათი კარგიც მოვტყან, მირჩევნია ჩვენმა გენერალმა არ იარსებოს, ვიდრე მაგ ყვერებთან ვიყოთ მიბმული.

სიცხეს მოვუტყან ჩამომთრევი

ქართული ჩანი არსებობს?

დავი

ხო მეტს მეზიზგება ტატრები

მე მაგრა მევასება ეს კარტული ბენდი, 100 ჯერ მაკ უკვე მასმენი ეს ალბუმი youtube.com/watch?v=knZsvBcQgwY

Baqaqi tsqalshi qiqinebs :-DDD

I've never seen more people taking drugs in the toilet than I saw in Tbilisi's Bassiani, t.b.h. It's real cyberpunk.

ფორუმ.გე :დ

20k soldiers vs whole country
who would win?
Also georgia started that war

VERY rude

>arm seperatists
>seperatists do terrorist attacks
>georgian army whoops their ass
>russia gets angry by it

not really

Are you Turkish yet?

>Also georgia started that war
Do peedorashques still think that somebody would ever believe this?

5 Roubles were sent to your bank account.

Maim yourself

..what?

But that's what happened actually, RT and Sputnik told me!

I'm going to your cunt for 4 days this fall. What should I do?

dude that's staying in my house was locked up for 4 years in ukraine, he sang the ukrainian anthem.

based gruzin

>Georgian school students won a trip to Crimea in a contest from the Pushkin institute
>Georgian government intends to punish anybody involved
regnum.ru/news/2313149.html

Oh, Im sorry! You must be Morrocan then

>Shoot at russian soldiers
woo hoo why russia attacks us we dindu niffin we small and innocent

>Georgian government intends to punish anybody involved
And rightly so. Fuck you and fuck your horde.

>regnum.ru
top kek

>Shoot at russian soldiers
regnum.ru

fake news

why you bringing up turks and marrocans, you feel connected to them because all three of you got your foreskin chopped off?

are you that spanish guy from ama thread while back?

Georgian AMA? Probably. I had to ask there for advice, after being bullied into oblivion on /ussr/.

cmon, you've really fired at russians with MLRS and you know it.

your alphabet is beautiful

>and you know it

i think ((((RT)))) knows it too

i was in santagnello last year, was beautiful. i miss your fucking cappuccino ;-;

what happened?

Kazakhstan was a cunt on /ussr/ -Canada tier, seriously- and there were no Caucasians available to answer my questions.

>/ussr/
>no caucasians

why are you suprised

I'm ethnically mostly Laz and I am interested in Georgia. Am I allowed?

>laz

sure, i doubt you speak the laz language

how was your trip?

And what subject you were interested about? Just curious.

What the general opinion of Abkhazia and South Ossetia today?

RT wasn't a thing in 2008

I wanted to know what to visit there, to have a clue.

Quite good, mainly because people were friendly and helpful to us. Which was a welcome change from our time in Azerbaijan, where everyone is a cunt to foreigners. Batumi wasn't the Benidorm-like tourist hellhole that I expected and Tbilisi has a very interesting summer nightlife. Food was awesome and some wines weren't bad either. The only real downside was the beer - Georgian beer is by far the worst beer I've tried, and I've drunk Cruzcampo and Hoegaarden before.

sup rapebabies

nothing really, it's georgian ground and it historically always was, ''abkhazians'' living in abkhazia are mostely georgians there's barely any of them there, the region consists of 80% georgians and some armenians. Same thing with south ossetia, most of the ossetians went to north caucasus after the wars. If you look at south ossetia now it's just villages destroyed and military bases

>it's georgian ground and it historically always was, ''abkhazians'' living in abkhazia are mostely georgians
Georgian memes

>I wanted to know what to visit there, to have a clue.
Oh :/

Well, its nice that you had a good experience.
As for our beer, It would be Natakhtari or Zedazeni I guess. Popular """brands""" are literal Garbage and have such a negative reputation, that while we say normal toast with regular alcohol (wine, vodka and traditional Beer, made home), we say "insult toasts" with those brand beers.

hmm, what do you mean? i know people who lived there that immigrated to other parts of georgia during the war. Where's your argument to support your implication?

I'm glad you enjoyed it
Tbilisi is mostly empty in july and august an nighlife really picks up in the autumn, there are different events every other day
I hate local beer too and try to avoid it like the plague, I mostly drink import stuff and I'm not much of a beer fan
any cool stories? did you guys get invited to a supra?

Reminder that there's no such thing as Georgia. It's Azerbaijani+Turkish clay
also no i'm not Russian i'm Chepni Turk aka your mother's bull

pls ignore the obvious niggers

Show me at least one monument or writing that those horsefuckers made on territory of western Georgia
Abkhazia was synonymous to Georgia for centuries. In fact, lazy Arabs, who weren't in a mood to write all regalia and titles of our kings just called him King of Abkhazia.
Those adyrdyr horsefuckers are just wewuzian LARP-ers whose ego was enlarged by Khrushchev and postkhrushchev era soviets.
Literally niggers of Georgia.

t. oprressed osse*ian

>Using nigger as an insult
Caucasoid subhuman son of a whore

i'm not Russian or related to your retarded ethnicities you dumb ass wh*Te dog i'm Turkish

WE

>caucasioid subh*man

>TURKS HAVE AROUND 20% CAUCASOID BLOOD IN THEM

dont feed the nigger pidorashka

TURKS are not caucasoid we're 80% Negroid and 20% Asian+South Indian

დიდგორიზე კიდევ გაბრაზებულია

ლარპერია, არაა ალბათ თურქი

ალბატ

>Abkhaz get kicked out during and after the Caucasus conquest
>Soviet Union & Stalin
>fucking non-megrels start settling there like gypsies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmens_of_North_Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolmens_of_Abkhazia
Kind of funny you can only find this shit in the Northwest Caucasus / territory that is inhabited by Abkhaz/Adyghean tribes but nowhere else in the Caucasus. Everything indicates that modern Abkhazians always used to live there. Toponyms (rivers, mountains etc) are mostly Northwest-Caucasian and
>muh Colchis
weird, why are there proto abkhaz words/sentences on these vases even though Colchis was supposedly pure Georgian?
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/09/140923-amazon-greek-vase-translations-science/

ყლეზე დაიკიდე ძმაკაც ტარაკანაა და იცის
პროსტა სულ ესეთი ყლეები რატო მოდიან ჩვენს ტრედებში

>muh ooga booga tribesmen have some scrabbles on pots

wouldn't suprise me if you were a northern caucasian monkey

my tribe is greater than your shithole of a civilization will ever be