I'll never get to experience a white homogeneous sweden

>I'll never get to experience a white homogeneous sweden

Why'd you do it why'd you throw it all away FUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5a_Ca6Y3wA
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e7sK5OiJHHQ
open.spotify.com/track/2nORanpTcgRQ00AM6vOvJy
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyFykxJJN4
youtube.com/watch?v=yPKULHMXLQc&t=197s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

homogeneity makes a nation vulnerable, while diversity, strong

This

My son is half black which means he's double protected

Aren't some Australian villages very close to this experience

BUMP

no villages, the countryside is full of Meth heads

Diversity have kept Canada strong.

just gas niggers, liberals and shitskins

problem solved

Rural sweden is still pretty much white.

>you never get to experience your're city being white again

youtube.com/watch?v=u5a_Ca6Y3wA
youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e7sK5OiJHHQ
open.spotify.com/track/2nORanpTcgRQ00AM6vOvJy
Fun fact: the lower three were common cultural practice until the 1960's when the social democrats decided to finalize their nationalization (homogenisation) and urbanization campaigns. The social democrats had only 15 years earlier torn down half of old Stockholm (old town is all that's left), and the Palme govt. after a couple of spin articles by a jewish media mogul declared Sweden was to become 'multicultural' as a matter of constitutional law.

You have no clue what you're talking about. My ancestors village in Jämtland used to have a railway connection, a boat connection, a school, loads of kids, a general store, a gas station, loads of skilled labourers etc. The pictures still hang on the walls. The smell of tar is still in the boathouse where my ancestors wrote their names in coal from the 1700's onwards.

It was at the foot of the Norwegian mountain range, deep in the old growth forests, dotted with pastoral free grazing "mountain cows" or fjällkor that are now nearly extinct in the world. Now the forests are new planted rows of pine. All the houses are rotting. There's no train, no boat, not a single child. Only a few old white alcoholics and a capitalist redneck guy making big bucks driving german tourists around on snowmobiles. Why? Because unlike Norway, Sweden figured it was more 'effective' to let the french keep the cows. It was more 'profitable' to cut down the forests. It was just stupid to keep logistics instead of moving people into glorious commieblocks closer to the urban centres.

The countryside may still be white. But it's just the people too stubborn, too old, or too untalented to move away.

Urban people still move out there during summer.

Are white Southern Europeans welcome in Sweden?

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyFykxJJN4

She probably has hairy armpits and a bush so big it would take you half an hour to find her vagina

Are you the larper faggot that posts in /out/ and /fa/?

>Southern Europeans
>wh*Te
Why are you rejecting your superior heritage to pretend you are a pigskin barbarian?

italians don't want to be white they are better than them

What is the name of this red paint?
I need to paint one of my shed, and think the far will look much more pleasant with that color.

We are nice people who have a hard time to say no

My wife's son approves

Which is why the balkans, the most diverse region in Europe, is so stronk

k

>yfw you will never get to fight for your fatherland in the name of freedom and the freedom of all finno-ugric folk living in the yoke of USSR

why even live

youtube.com/watch?v=yPKULHMXLQc&t=197s

The bitter truth is that Sweden was never anything remarkable to begin with.
Literally a snow wasteland. Nothing was lost. Maybe it's even better this way

Really is the only point of pride for your cunt innit?

What else is there in the end than the assurement of safety, prosperity and continuity of your country and it's peoples wellbeing?

I don't pride myself in it, i pride my freat grandfathers and uncles who provided me with this current prosperous path. And only hope to let their memory live on.

Finland looks kinda like moomin

If we had Kola and East Karelia, sure.

>The barbarians in the forests are still white. But it's just the people too stubborn, too old, or too untalented to move to Rome.