/brit/

union flag edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/jun/30/phil-collins-why-i-took-a-soviet-statue-of-engels-across-europe-to-manchester
steamcommunity.com/id/555hugs
i.4cdn.org/gif/1503516280845.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whose cat is this

got a tiny five inch penis lads

Sales leads but that's not the reason why he hates me. Apparently I'm "too"' clingy to my colleagues or whatsoever.
I disagree with that because this is the second week of my job and I'm just trying to make some friends. I'm not clinging like pajeet like he's intending.

I don't know, just kill me already

Union Jack

>working in sales

the utter state

>sales leads

negging low level employees is common in some of the dodgier sales jobs

just bought these lads

wipe me arse with that

Anyone want to play worms armageddon with me on steam

i unironically might

I WANT TO BECOME A NORMIE GODDAMNIT

australian has started the american statue gimmick

how long before we're doing it?

compared to all the cities ive travelled to in the last month london is... a little shabby tbqh

i never realised this before

* blows up car *

great game, when i was 10
lmao fucking virgin nobody plays video games hahah lol

already happened years ago w/ cecil rhodes

We were already doing it not that long ago with all the Rhodes shite.

lefties are trying to get the oliver cromwell statue outside parliament taken down

we already had it but in the end the good guys won and we left the statues up

remember Rhodes Must Fall?

*parks van full of semtex outside your house*
*gets out and walks off*

What browser does /brit/ use?

OH MY DAYZZZ

whos your daddy

You are. Everyone thinks they are unique. It's being a sperg lord you should fight against really.

chrome because I'm not a paedophile/autist

lefties fuck off

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/jun/30/phil-collins-why-i-took-a-soviet-statue-of-engels-across-europe-to-manchester

we're doing the opposite of the statue gimmick haha

>second week

oh fucking hell
just keep to yourself lad, smash the job and let him know he's made a mistake

they don't even know what they stand for anymore

When you say "sales leads", what do you mean exactly? What do they have you do? Is it cold-calling? Negging you and getting rid of you after a few weeks if you don't meet targets (and at some point you inevitably won't) is standard practice in such "jobs" and they should be avoided like the plague. If you'd good at what you do, avoid such middle-men and work directly for the company that makes whatever it is that you're selling.

If not, you'd be better off doing 12 hours of toil a night in a factory if you want something longterm that you'll actually make money on.

>At the University of Oxford, students called for a statue of Rhodes to be removed from Oriel College,[75] and started a movement at the university to better represent non-white culture in the curriculum as well as to combat racial discrimination and insensitivity.[76][77] Organising members of Rhodes Must Fall in Oxford stated that awareness should be raised at the university about the institution's implication in colonialism and the violence that accompanied it, and that representation of 'black voices' should be improved.[78]

>Writing in The Daily Telegraph, Harry Mount described Oxford's Rhodes Must Fall campaign as the product of "a generation raised to believe that their feelings are all that matter", arguing that academics had been too indulgent towards student activists.[79]

>On 19 January 2016, students at the Oxford Union (a private student debating society, without official endorsement or links to the University) voted 245 to 212 in favour of removing the statue of Rhodes from the campus.[80] Ultimately, on 29 January 2016, it was announced that the statue would remain, after "furious donors threatened to withdraw gifts and bequests worth more than £100 million" if it was removed.[12][81]

based rich posh people

My boss told me I'm a fucking failure today how the fuck is that even near normie?

rightists fuck off

hi nanna

alri what's your steam name

why not use Chromium instead? its better in every way than Chrome and you still get that thick google buttplug if you want

browser tiers

acceptable normal person
>chrome
>firefox

old twat
>microsoft edge/internet explorer

weird greasy paedo twat
>literally anything else

Thank God we still have some semblance of an aristocracy in this country

ghost of joe pesci

centrists fuck off

He could be projecting or playing power games to test you. Did you stare him down?

they are getting assblasted about him killing 200 thousands micks

calling him a genocidal war lord

steamcommunity.com/id/555hugs

strange cunt

got a chromebook and cba to use crouton meme

>Chromium
does it allow me to sync/cloud cookies and bookmarks across different devices?

chromium is such a rip-off of google chrome

yank fuck off

>acceptable normal person
runtcrop is getting a bit ripe
almost harvest time

bookmark cunt loves his bookmarks

>the man from vietnam uses weirdo browsers

pottery

sort of
if you said "computer" I would normally assume a desktop PC
in the context i'd assume laptop though

faust twat loves his faust

whats better than it than chrome

yes
I use Iridium which is just Chromium stripped of Google puppet strings with a few more security features
Firefox is such a joke, can't even use it anymore, its honestly slower than Edge

*sprays my runtcrop with aspartame pesticides*

hes canadian

remember when Milo tried to make a brand around himself riding off the waves of Sup Forums, gamergate, troll culture and the alt right?

cannot WAIT for Mayweather vs McGregor lads, all the lads are comin over

bing is much more uncucked than google

told my boss to fuck off

still would like to know what you people mean by wanking with the laptop on your thighs
is your dick between you and the screen? because that's not cool

told mum to frigg off

emacs is the best browser

yeah
he's a pathetic specimen but you can't knock the hustle

also bought these

worked until he was outed as a paedo sympathiser to be fair

cannot wait for mcgregor to have his arsehole permanently widened

>Ultimately, on 29 January 2016, it was announced that the statue would remain, after "furious donors threatened to withdraw gifts and bequests worth more than £100 million" if it was removed
BASED tarquins

turtle

He looks like a soulless robot.

A man goes to a publisher and give them a book. Publisher opens it up and it's got a picture of a piece of land. Publisher says, you got to give me more than this there's no substance! The guy says, what are you talking about it's a great plot!

bet they are you fucking rentboy

umm sweetie, his flag says Vietnam

nurse shoes

state of mark zuckerburg's wardrobe
surprised no-one has had a word with him

sod off

>firefox
>excellent
what a pisstake

subhuman

Chrome is based on the Chromium code with more bloat forced in which you can;t remove since it isn't open source. you also have limitations on what extensions you can use.
its also faster because the technology is constantly updated while Chrome just gets whatever is downstream with some stuff cut out.

fucking state of you turtle

they're even a meme on /fa/

brainlet moron

>13 second reply

pass innit

shan't be listening to a single thing /fa/ says

ah yes let me just give up 30% of my CPU so I can do a cheeky browse of /brit/

jog on jappy

hmm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1503516280845.webm

eating aigs

Dictating your posts is actually really fun. I feel like fucking Batman haha

japanimation

>calls me subhuman
>unironically bought a pass

nah

pooey bum, don't click this

DO NOT CLICK THIS

that is fucking rank

shut the fuck up and get back to solving those captchas for google subhuman vermin

and you reckon you dress better in those fucking clogs? looooooooooooooool

Alt-Right media figureheads by year:
2016: Milo Yiannopolous (even if he wasn't Alt Right)
2017: Richard Spencer
2018: ???

shut up

no